Ryuijin Kotagawa | Biography [WIP]

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Ryuijin Kotagawa
Character Biography

Thanks to @tays2fly for allowing me to use their biography format.

basic information
first name: Ryuijingender: female (cis)
surname: Kotagawaage: 29
preferred name: Ryuijinheight: 5'11
aliases:
Ryu (Goemon)
Child (???)
weight: 135 pounds

date of birth: undisclosed (1994)sexual orientation: Pansexual
place of birth: Kyoto, Japanreligious beliefs: Shinto, leaning to Agnostic
nationality & race: Japanese (Asian)political beliefs: undisclosed

appearance, personality, & more
build:fashion:skin:
Ryuijin is very slim, although having gained some muscle from going to the gym and exercising often. She has enough muscle to carry her suitcase, which is undeniably the heaviest object in the known universe.Ryuijin mainly dresses in one of her many business suits that seem to all look the same. When in casual wear, she often wears a purple shirt with small shoulder straps. The Japanese woman has light skin and a bit of a pale complexion.
hair:eyes:personality:
Ryuijin has light dirty-blonde hair that is wavy and has curls in certain parts. The Japanese woman wields a pair of deep gray eyes that stare into the souls of the weak and strong alike. They often attempt to bore holes into things, such as Goemon's wooden columns inside his house. Ryuijin is an outwardly monotone and emotionless woman who only sometimes gives something to show people that she cares about things. She is, in reality, a sad person who has a lot of secrets.

character voice:
Ryuijin speaks quietly and softly, her words are honeyed and very considerate of who she is around.
TBA

character theme:
Losing All Sensefrom Painted Ruins, by Grizzly Bear depicts a story of trying to heal wounds caused by past relations and experiences. It resonates with Ryuijin's character as somebody who has been hurt in the past and has healing to do. Ryuijin knows that she has to confront the past but is afraid to do so.

equipment:
Ryuijin's main items used are a journal of her ownership that she uses for many purposes, including drawing, business, and more. She also carries around a suitcase sometimes. She also has a pair of nice glasses she got from Goemon and her ID.

hobbies:flaws: skills:
Ryuijin enjoys going to the gym and trying to get physical activity. She loves to draw and do art to express herself as well. She has no other known hobbies.Ryuijin isn't very good at admitting that she has issues in her life. She doesn't want people to know everything about them and usually refrains from answering certain questions about herself in detail. Ryuijin is generally a skilled artist. She is good at running her business in mainland Japan but has been recently taking a break from it.

relations:
Akane Kotagawa | mother
--
"Will you be satisfied one day?"

Araya Fuji | ex-girlfriend
--

"We could have been sad together. It isn't all about you."

??? Kotagwa | father † / ?
--
"I don't know where you went. You sound like you suck though."
??!?!?!?! | ??? † / ?
--
"Thank you for giving me Blaire. Thank you for the sign that you are still with me."
Goemon Asogi | boyfriend
--
"You're funny. I don't know why I'm staying in Karakura. I think you're the reason."
Blaire Asogi-Togomi | adoptive daughter
--
"Thank you. You're really her."
??? | Enemy † / ?
--
"You're the reason that I got so unlucky. You're the reason..."

backstory:
wip

MORE TO BE ADDED

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread