mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Saharas Shop Application! (please consider)

HeyImSahara

Level 0
IGN:
StateOfMindd

Previous applications:
I applied for eleven 7

previous warns/kicks/bans:
I got warned for minor ERP, (was about to void because a rule was broken) and minging, also banned for ERP for 10 days. (note at the time I didn't know it was ERP)

Shop wanted:
Shop 11!

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I would like to own shop because I'm very active! Being active is a huge part of owning a shop!, I'm on as often as I can and since its the holidays for me at the moment I will probably be on 24/7, I'm very social with other players and I would be very welcoming when they enter! I'm also very Invested in the server! I wanted to be more involved in the business RP community as I will take a huge responsibility to do as best as possible.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to make a cat cafe! a local cat cafe which everyone will enjoy! I plan to sell things such as coffees, such as the Americano, I plan to sell toasties, brownies, sweets, and so much more!

How will your shop be unique?:
I plan to make it a very exciting thing in Japan called a cat cafe! they are very well known in Japan and seeing we don't have them I don't see why we shouldn't have one! it will be a huge attraction!!!! so yes it will be very unique! with fancy decorations!, and well, CATS! However, if the cat cafe doesn't go to plan, ill make it a karaoke cafe! where people can grab a meal and listen to some people performing karaoke!! (maybe in a server chat channel??) I would like to make it satisfying for all players that enter!​

Attachments

• memememem.PNG
    memememem.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread