What is your Minecraft Username?:

dagam3z

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

None!

What is your time zone?:

CST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

dagam3z#8017

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:

Fairly Active - 3 - 6 hours a day

List your accounts and roles on this server?:

dagam3z grade 8

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, and I totally understand.

What is student council and what do they do?:

Student Council is the students way of giving back to the staff, administrators, and students by providing new ways to help make KHS a better place. The Student council also gets involved in creating fun school activities and creating a fun safe environment for or school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.)
I want to be an important role model and help out as much as I can. I understand what some kids go through and I want to take upon their discomfort, and get them back on the right track. I love all kinds of environments and cooperation with people, as I love meeting new friends.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes for sure, I enjoy planning things out and finding new ways to make the students of KHS happy and enjoy their time here.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

In student council there are the following roles:

President
Vice-President
Secretary
Treasurer
Councilors

Important Roles who are Major Contributors

Principal
Administrators
Teachers/Staff
Students

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would calmly approach them, keep a safe distance and try to help by guiding their attention to something else or understanding each side of the problem. Afterwards, I would kindly ask for the both of them to apologize or accept their differences.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I would report the situation to an adult. Escalating the issue would not be very wise and could cause more harm, then good.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would kindly separate the two from each other and speak with both of them. I would first speak to the counselor and kindly ask him to make sure he’s being kind to the students and helping out. I would talk to the students and try to calm them down. After this i will kindly ask if there is anything I can further do to help with the situation.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would Patiently wait until the meeting is over and ask what I missed out on and apologize for being late. I would then Try and do something extra to make up for the lack of inconvenience.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would kindly decline what they ask of me and later report it to another higher up who can handle the issue.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

I present The Anime Club!
As we all know Anime is a very popular subject among the world and even in our very own school. I see students wearing skins of anime characters like Mickey from Tokyo Revengers.

We could have an anime festival where you can dress up as an anime character and we would have a nice time after school with candy and celebrations. Best Anime outfit and cosplay etc. I want to make sure that people can have fun things to do in common with each other and provide some fun Things to do for students. At this festive we could have different mini games that you can participate in activates.
First would be the cosplay were you would be asked before the festival and during school to cosplay your favorite anime character and wear the costume throughout the day. During the festival Council members would watch people as they socialized and look at costumes. They would take note and the begun to discuss who the top three are. Those three would each get a point for the activity.

Next we could have an anime trivia with different anime questions from all genres of anime. You would have a total of 10 seconds to answer if nether answer then we would move on the the next contenders. If you can't answer or get the question incorrect you would be out like a batter royal. The last 3 would get 1 point as there reward.

After we could do best anime acting were you get with friends and you all act out anime senses and the judges rate you from1-10 on how well you preformed. You would have a totals of 5 minutes and must have a plots with a theme to the seen. There will be 10 winners who would each get a point.

Last in the combo cosplay which is the same thing as the cosplays but you have duo and you both come dressed up as an anime duo. The 5 with the best would each get not one but two points for each person.

At the end of the festive the top 5 students with the most point will receive a prize. We could also perhaps get funding from selling anime attire around the school to raise money for the event. the event would be from 5-6:30 giving students time to go home and get some homework done while we setup up for the festival.

Character Name:

Sai Takamichi

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

N/A

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Sai is an exceptional student with good grades and iq scores. He loves interacting with new people and is active. Sai wants to meet new friends and find his purpose in life. He likes gaming and anime and wants to be a content creator.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I'm a hard worker. I always try to be the best in what I do. Making people happy is just something I have a niche for. I have always led my friends and separated fights from going on. I have made over 300K people happy and I want to continue by joining the Student Council of KHS. I understand the amount of people applying for the position but I can guarantee one thing. If you give me a chance I will surprise you.

Why do you want this position?:

I want the position to feel important in the community and help grow myself to meet new people and work with the amazing council. I have always liked the idea of a student council and want to be a part of something great. I want to feel respected and I want to meet members of the council to make friends.
What interests you the most about student council?:

The meetings and new people I will get to meet. Creating a safe, fun place for people and finding new friends. I want to make KHS as fun as it can be and I want to be a part of something important in the school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I would provide an understanding and compelling comfort to the students. I want everyone to feel as if they can count on me to help them and make them feel safe and relieved.

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Your application was too short with too many formatting and spelling errors, please ensure you take the time to write applications to make them the best you possibly can in the future!

[!]
If you have any further questions please contact either Customable#1590 or cen#5204 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread