What is your Minecraft username?: SAITIBU2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
beaui !!#1279

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, somedays may need inactivity logs though.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Counselors serve as a school guidance personnel, like a psychiatrist, but someone who can understand what students actually deal with, and can deal with it in the moment. Though counselors can deal with student-on-student confrontations, they're also a student supporter. They care about students' wellbeing, and will do anything a student requests, so long it's reasonable.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I can roleplay very exceptionally, I've done DND RPs, lore building RPs, even Casual RPs.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I felt that the Employee Faction needs more life in it, and I can give it that life

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Lore Team Application
Russian Language Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

GRADE 12 ~ Saiki Gushiken (MAIN)
GRADE 11 ~ Kuzo Shizekuzu

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Zuko would be rather baffled by the student's remark internally, but show a deadpan expression as he handed the student a detention slip, "don't do it again," he would say in a strict tone.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

As Zuko spotted the two students, he would run over, separating fists from faces, gaining info from both of the students as he tries to figure out what happened. Once resolved, he may either give both a detention slip, or a verbal warning for both of them to not fight again.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Zuko would walk up to the employee, say said employee was smoking a cigarette on-shift, telling them to put it out before SLT becomes aware.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Zuko would stay at a table, discussing plans with the Zuko in his head (he's not insane, it's his thought process), unless a faculty member, say Snoobs, were to come up and start a chat. After said chat, he would go back to contemplating with himself.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me stepped in-between the two fighting students, nudging them out of range of each other, "what's the problem here?"
/me shifted in his seat as the student walked in, "is there something you need to talk about?"
/me bowed to Mx. [Insert Faculty Member Here], "good morning/afternoon."

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Kuzo Shizekuzu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Shizekuzu
Preferred Name:
Shi-Shi

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Major in Psychology
Minors:
Major in Biology

Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
It all started in high school with this one special girl -- Maki Mikhailov. He'd known her for years and years, her past, her present. He was only 1 year old then Maki. One day, he'd spot her crying on the court. He rushed over, "what's wrong Maki? She looked up, tears streaming across her face, "I'm failing at life, my grades, my friends, even pleasing my parents!," she dug her face back into her knees, sniffling. He patted her back, "there there, I can help in any way I can. . ."

Despair-filled Maki Mikhailov looked up, wiping away tears, "you will?"

He nodded assuringly, "what is your struggle subject?"

In the next few weeks, he'd start to tend to Maki like a father. He helped her to study for tests, complete homework, and even helped her pass finals. Later on, he learned that Maki didn't even have parents, nobody to take care of her. She had forged every signature, every photo -- she was very good at realism art -- everything she told about her parents taking her on road trips. She'd all faked it.

Kuzo couldn't believe the truth. He considered something, then remembered! He was of legal age to, technically, adopt Maki. He offered to do so, and she accepted. Soon, word got around that he was the father of Maki, but not just to father her -- to counsel her.

Months later, at the graduation ceremony before everyone started their lives, Maki pulled her to the side.

"Kuzo, how do you... how did you help me?"

He took a second to respond, thinking back to all the times he helped Mikhailov, helping her study, helping her through a parentless (and mostly illegal) life. . . he couldn't come up with an answer, until:

"I just did what any counselor would do, take care of a student."

He decided to apply for counselor at his school.​

From that day forward, after moving to Karakura, Kuzo Shizekuzu vowed himself to help any student in need, whether emotionally or academically.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I wish to help any students emotionally and academically, just like I helped my daughter and countless other students before.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Previous school in Russia, I helped mentor students and lead a better school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel that, since students need another open-minded individual to help them, I will be that individual. Of course, I'm not looking for competitiveness for "best counselor in Karakura High School," but I will make sure that I'm a good counselor.

────────────

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: Will our ages be updated when the application is accepted?​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- You have a really short application compared to the other applicants. If you decide to re-apply make sure to elaborate more on your answers.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread