OOC SECTION

CURRENT In-Game-Name (I.G.N):

sakinese

What timezone are you in?:

EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How old are you? (Optional, I.R.L):

I’m currently fifteen years old.

Do you have discord, if so what is your discord username?:

Yes, of course. My discord is saki#4914.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’m usually on for around 8-10 hours each day, however some days I do get a little busy and the activity levels can go down about 1-3 hours.

List and categorize your current and past applications:

MOST RECENT - LEAST RECENT

KPD Application (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sakis-kpd-application.26633/

Event Team Application (ACCEPTED)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lovestained-event-team-application.23851/

Staff Application (ACCEPTED)

The application was sent thru Private Forum

College Professor Application (ACCEPTED)

The application was sent thru Conversations

What experiences do you have with DetailRP?:

On a day to day basis I’m usually Detail RPing with my friend group, though I haven’t really had much experience with professional detail RP. The only experiences I can think of that would necessarily apply to this section is my time as a college professor. During that time, I learned more about Detail RPing and how to properly deal with situations.

I haven’t had much experience with Medical RP, though I have had my fair share of trips to the hospital to experience roleplay that goes on there. I am completely willing to put in the effort that I need to put in to become a successful hospital staff member.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for EMS is that I have a desire to do something on this server. I’ve had experience in many jobs on this server, including KPD, College Professor, and Shop-Owner. In each of these jobs I learned valuable things that I’ve kept with me since then that have helped me become a better player on the server.

I believe EMS would be another good thing for me because of my interest in participating in a team of people once more. I think I’d benefit the medical team because I am very open to learning and I know that I would participate well in teamwork and cooperation situations.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I’m applying for nurse.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Nurses are typically the staff in the hospital that deal with births and prenatal care. Though they are also allowed to do normal hospital work alongside the childcare as well. Nurses typically aren’t allowed to do super in depth and serious surgeries, which separates them from the doctor and surgeon department.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Head Physician:

A head physician generally is in charge of medical matters and often is the superior of the entire facility, but may also tend to other areas of the hospital where help is needed.

Clinical Manager:

Clinic managers hold many responsibilities in overseeing the well-functioning of their medical facility. Clinic managers work to ensure the needs of the clinic as well as doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are met.

Clinical Lead:

The role of the clinical lead will involve supervising a team of health care workers. Clinical leads will lead the team and be responsible for ensuring that they as a whole, maintain their standards of excellent care.

Surgeon:

Surgeons are usually the staff in the hospital that tend to serious surgeries and difficult procedures. They can also participate in normal activities in the hospital such as incoming patients. The only things they aren’t allowed to do is work in the field of mental illnesses.

Doctor:

Doctors can usually be found tending to patients that come in and out of the hospital. They are also allowed to do surgeries though usually recommended to allow surgeons to do it instead. They also can not tend to issues brought on by mental health.

Nurse:

Nurses are the branch of the hospital that deals with most births. They also do prenatal care. The things they aren’t allowed to do is mental health issues and super in depth surgeries.

Psychiatrist:

Psychiatrists deal with the mental health issues in the hospital. They aren’t allowed to do any physical work, though they can f2b it if there isn’t another hospital staff member present.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Pink: Child abduction

Code Orange: Hazardous material/spill incident.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent/combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend otherwise you are subjected to receive punishment (Demoted)?:

Yes, I acknowledge this. I will always make time for training and notify the proper coordinator if I am ever unable to make a training.

Do you understand that you have to obey the rules and constraints you have been given, or you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand and can assure you I will obey the rules completely.

Do you agree that if acknowledged at any given time, you’re vulnerable to being demoted?:

Yes, I agree to acknowledge this and will be completely understanding if this is to happen.

IC SECTION: Information/Knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
While on the job, Reijiro is solely focused on work and the patients in his care. He doesn't like to get side tracked and is always on his toes. When off-duty, Reijiro is spending most of his time with his younger sister who he doesn't get to see often. He's more laid back and takes time to himself to relax and enjoy being around friends.
Describe your character’s personality/personifiction in summary:
Reijiro is calm and well-mannered overall. He often puts others before himself and always prioritizes those who are close to him. Although he can seem rather nonchalant at times, he can joke around when he wants to and is extremely patient.

Describe your character’s appearance:

A tall male with a slim body frame adjourned by slight muscles. He’d have shoulder length, wolf cut blonde hair and auburn colored eyes. He’d have a warm, welcoming demeanor and would often display a relaxed visage.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

No.

Section Two: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Reijiro Yokoma

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mister

Characters Given Name(s):

Reijiro

Characters Preferred Name:

Rei, Reijiro

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

None

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Austrian

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

Reijiro previously worked as a nurse at a hospital in his hometown, though since his move to Karakura this is his first job here.

Academic Degree:

Masters

Major(s)

Cell Biology, Science in Nursing, Pharmacology

Minor(s)

Anatomy, Health Assessment, Psychology

Native Languages:

German, Japanese

Other Languages:

None.

Users who are viewing this thread