mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sakuta Hanazono | 咲 太 | Biography

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
as anger issues, he has a hard time restraining himself causing him to store up anger which would release itself from time to time,
is that why he attacked Micheal Riggs and lost 2-3 times

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
While i have been updating this thread without leaving notifs but by bit i finally decided on how to write Sakuta's lore, it will be split into chapters, each chapter will start at the end of the last one meaning chapter 1 starts at birth and ends at a big milestone Sakuta has reached in life say joining the yakuza, chapter 2 would start with Sakuta's journey in the yakuza etc etc. . Now that you've gotten the general idea of how I'll be writing his lore (mind this will be continued until death) it won't be updated consistently maybe like once a month or so, It will also effect some parts of the biography, mainly his personality and other things, I'll keep you all updated, and i do have a date i want to release chapter I haven't started to write it yet again i will keep you guys updated on it and if you'd like to help write the lore add me @ Polar#3453 on discord, Goodnight/Good Evening and GoodMorning

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
UPDATE!
- Edited and added relations
- Fixed formating
- Updated Inventory
- Updated skins
- Updated some general information

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
This is making me regret some decisions I may or may not have made today in regards to the death of Sakuta Hanazono.

Users who are viewing this thread