Yes, it was an confusion and only that

What is your timezone?:
GMT-6

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Hakeoz#1976

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Well on the server I pretend to be active all days because my pc broke like 5 months ago and well i wasn’t available to play but in those times I was active but like a week ago I’m here again and in my opinion I’m active and on the forums I apply to be librarian before my pc broke and they accept my apply then I apply for 3 languages then for a unban petition that they accept very quick because it was a simple confusion.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
Since a year

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35081/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-aplication.36248/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.36381/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-app.37275/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.37237/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.35066/ [Denied]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Adult

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

TeachRP is very interesting since since I role-played as a student I always wondered how it would feel to be the teacher or professor, such as organizing classes or dealing with problem students and when applying for librarian I could only experiment with problem students but I would like to feel what it feels like a professor

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom log is important because it helps you to have the order of the number of classes and the time that you have given in the elapsed time (a month)

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The most important rule in the class is to have respect towards the professor and the professor towards the student, you also have to follow the rules that are at the entrance of the high school, there are also several rules such as obeying the professor , doing the work that makes you, don't talk while the professor is talking or things like that

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been in most of the RPs like familyRP, GangRP, CrimeRP and normalRP as a citizen and the truth is that I have enjoyed each one of them although in some I have lost they are enjoyable, the only time that I did not enjoy a RP was when people did not know how it worked or also when they don't know the rules of GangRP and they accuse you of not knowing how to roleplay and they are the ones who don't know but outside of that I love everything, although I would like to try AnimalRP but I couldn't for various reasons

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

To begin with, a professor should be a professional on campus and even more so within the classroom, a professor is also responsible for each student within the school, it does not matter if that student is irresponsible and never goes to class, the professor is responsible for everything, so as you will also have to pressure them so that they can get ahead and help them with anything they require (everything within normal). The professor must make his classes interactive but professional, fun but with learning, the professor must do a total of 15 classes to earn the minimum wage and if he likes to do extra classes to be able to get a little more salary for extra work and at all times the teacher should be professional

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Samael is a 25 year old man and he is 6'4 tall, he would weigh around 170lbs, he has an athletic physique, he is a bit antisocial but the moment he lets loose he is very social, he will look a little intimidating because of his height and his physical complexion but he is a very calm and cool guy, Samael is different from the others for the simple fact that he is bipolar since suddenly he can be happy and the minute he can be angry he is also very retailer, Samael thinks that students are the future of the planet since when they finish university they will lead the world sooner or later, so he will make them have good judgment and a good sense of right and wrong, he will also help them with health of each student since he was one of the best in the military, becoming a brigadier in the Russian army so he will also help them physically, Samael is too kind to the world and even more so to his colleagues since he will spend half the day with them so the others good to the point of bringing lunch to his colleagues, and to finish Samael dreams of living all kinds of experiences and wants to die surrounded by friends and be the owner of a successful business

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Samael would approach the students and ask them to behave since there are classrooms that are in class and they should keep quiet at least until recess and if they don't pay attention, Samael would warn them one more time and of the they don't do it Samael would say the sport team members that they have detention after school and he would instruct them mean while

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
After trying to reason with the students I would warn them that they will be taken out of the classroom and if they continue not to obey they will be sanctioned with detention and they will be taken out of the classroom, then in detention they will be warned that if they continue it will be misconduct and it will go to greater lengths

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would go around the students' desks taking the notebooks one by one at a medium speed and then with all the notebooks in hand he would make one last tour of the middle of the room and turning the students one by one but quickly reaching the desk of the teacher and leaving all the notebooks on the desk, he would go out of his voice "Anyone had problems?" and after a while he would start to quickly check the works

/me He would quickly approach the students who are fighting and separate them, once separated he would say: "What was the problem that triggered this fight?" and upon hearing the two answers he will give them a notice for fighting in the room since it is forbidden to fight in the room

/me He would pass with his arms crossed in the center of everything observing all the students present and throwing a slightly intimidating look trying to make the guilty student admit that it was him, after a short silence he would say: "Who was the culprit that Did your partner cry?", then he would simply take a student out of the room for a moment to question him one by one of the suspects and then he would approach the victim and comfort her

Backstory

Damien Samael Satoru Zalazar is a 25-year-old who came to Karakura at the age of 22, Samael as a child was born and raised in Moscow, Russia.

When he turned 17, he graduated from high school with honors as he was very smart, when he finished high school his parents frustrated his plans to go to study in japan, karakura because he had to do the military service since his father was in the military doing it to please his father while Samael was in the military took his 3 year of training as he was planning to go to a great university for neurosurgeons after finishing his service, he did not want to see his family so after his military service he went to the Russian airport and went to Cambridge, Massachusetts to the university of Harvard to study neurosurgery, Samael could not finish the degree for a year so he decided to stop the degree and travel to Karakura to live new experiences since he had seen that Karakura is a good place to live so he bought a plane ticket to Japan and left in his car to Karakura.

When Samael arrived in Karakura he didn't know anything so he asked person to person if they could help him until he found a man who helped him and offered him a temporary home, one day when Samael was in the apartment the person told him that he could apply to be a professor at Karakura High School since Samael would be a good Physical Education and Health teacher, so Samael asked inside the school until he knew how to apply but when he was about to do it he save the application and he send employee one and he star working as an employee for half year, then a normal day he received a call from a German surgical doctor that he need his help in a operation and they need Samael for like a year to treat the patient and get him healthy again because he was very important person in Germany.

Time passed. Samael had already finished the patient's therapy, and the patient was in very good condition, he returned to Karakura since he liked his short stay, he returned with the same man since they had become very good friends and he liked him taking care of his things in Karakura, when Samael arrived the first thing he did was take out the professor's request that he had made some time ago and send it to the high command of the school, now Samael is waiting for their response.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Damien Samael Satoru Zalazar

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Satoru

Given Name(s): Samael

Preferred Name: Samael

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian and German

Current Location: Karakura Town, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
N/A

Working Experience (# of years): 3 Years, 2 in the army and 1 in stores

Academic Degree: Doctorate

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s): Health and nutrition, Neurosurgeon

Minors: Education, Philosophy

Native Languages: Russian, German

Other Languages: English, Japanese, Latin

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject: Medical, Neuroscience

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
On working Experience I put about all the story of my character, OOCLY I work half a year as a Librarian

Do you have any questions?: No, thank you for watching

AnimatedAlarmingIrishterrier-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/9TnFMh3B

Users who are viewing this thread