mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

`Sammy` Sørensen Biography!

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
``Everyone chooses their paths differently, I made the most of my younger years and I intend on making the most of my older!``
+ `Sammy` Sørensen +
"Have you read this?!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
`
`Sit down John you Fat Mother Fu-!.``
First Name | `Sammy` [Jesse]
Last Name | Sørensen
Aliases | Nicknames
+ Soren
+ Sam
+ Dr Sørensen

===========

Age | 42
Height |5'11 - 180.34 cm
Weight | 143lbs
Build | Mesomorph
Gender | Non-Binary
Brief Physical Traits | Short brown hair with grey streaks, green eyes, Medium-Tan golden skin, muscular, face is marked with long faded knocks and small cuts as well as their arms.

============

Nationality | European
Spoken Languages | Japanese, Norwegian
DoB | July 1st
PoB | Colombia, Santa Rosa
Religious/Spiritual beliefs |N/A
Sexual Orientation | Polyromantic, Bisexual
Marrital Status | Single
============
Phobias

• Ophidiophobia: an intense fear of snakes

• Astraphobia: an intense fear of thunder and lightning

``Fears are being human! Everyone has a fear, even if it's only one, someone's scared of something.``
============
Personality
``I try to be likeable, my job requires alot of social skill so I need to know how to communicate!``
On first introductions, Sammy is approachable, relaxed, and very sociable, being a social butterfly it's easy for them to communicate and introduce themselves to new people. They like building friendships and social circles, with no particular preference in people. They're known to keep a laid-back and relaxed posture, slightly messy with just enough up keep to look professional and knowledgeable. Sammy doesn't seem to have many problems when you first get to know them, they're very optimistic and a high believer of second chances.

It's hard to get Sammy to dislike a person, being very forgiving and patient they're willing to work with and build up relationships no matter what the first impression may have brought. Being the social butterfly of the group, they're always packed with conversation starters, activities to do, and a ton of advice for their grieving companions.

Sammy does seem to have their own strife, but they often look back on their troubles of a melancholic fondness.
``It gets a little hard sometimes, I miss my family back at home... But new cities bring new opportunities, that's why I moved to Karakura!``

+ Relationships+
Listing Biological and found family, friends, and other relationships to other characters. DM me of Discord if you feel you should be added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biological Family
Unknown Father

-``My father was my rock! He got me into mountain climbing and adventuring since I was young, I can teach you how to do it sometime!``
Unknown Mother
- ``Me and my mother never got on, she thought I was too reckless, but she loved me regardless.``
---------------------------------------------------------
Found/Personal Family
- TBA
----------------------------------------------------------
Friends/Acquiantences/Trusted Individual
DM If i have forgotten you

- [Romeo H. Miyahara]
``We were friends since we were young! Romeo.. strayed a bit, he's been different, but that never ruined our friendship! I see a bright future for him!``
-----------------------------------------------------------
Known Enemies/Feared
- TBA

=============================================================================================================================
Health and Ailments
Known health complications Sammy (Currently and Has) suffered.
============================================================================================================================================================

Face Blindness - or, prosopagnosia, is the inability to recognize faces of strangers and sometimes even family members. They share this defect with Romeo, though theirs is much less severe than their counterpart.

=========================================================================================================================
Residence
Complex B1 - Floor 1 - Roommates with Romeo when he's out of town!

Equipment
- TBA

Hobbies

- Rock Climbing and or exploring in general, they love hiking, often being found climbing the Karakura mountains or spending time in the forest.
- Singing! Sammy isn't the best singer, they sure as hell are no rockstar but they love to sing and have a joyous upbeat sing-songy tone on really good days.
Occupation
Works as an EMS
===========================================================================================================================

Backstory

WIP!

============================================================================================================================
Fun Facts!
- Their favourite colour is blue, they're very open about this and often state that they prefer lighter shades of it.
- Their least favourite colour is red, on the other hand.
- Sammy used to work as a camp councillor before coming to Karakura, they often took the campers out hiking and teaching them wilderness safety!
- They used to be apart of a scouts group when they were a kid.
- Sammy loves sweet and savoury foods, they prefer something with a creamy texture.
-

============================================================================================================================

Theme Songs!
Below are songs I associate with Sammy and/or their backstory. These are in no order, and feel free to suggest more.

Good Doggie, No Bone - The Fox And The Hound (sort of voice claim)
Could Have Been Me - The Struts
Another Believer - Rufus Wainwrite

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread