Level 7
DetectSimps
DetectSimps
Fundraiser+
1673288254797.png
Deception
☄. *. ⋆

ALIAS IDENTITY
"I am Saoirsé Gallagher Misono, I am a girl. Don't be frightened by my appearance."

NAME: Saoirsé
ALIAS SURNAME: Gallagher
ADOPTED SURNAME: Misono

REAL IDENTITY
"I am Vetteman Frankie Jureil. I can't tell you fully, on why I changed identity.. It was the only way for me to return."

NAME:Vetteman
SURNAME: Frankie
[LORE] ADOPTED SURNAME: Jureil

: ̗̀➛ ❄

Height: 6'0 ft / 182cm.

Date of birth: 2:th November - Scorpio

Place of birth: [Currently Unknown information]

Nationality: 64% Canadian / 36% Indian

Romantic preference:
Bisexual, leaning towards males.

Religious beliefs:
Atheist
☄. *. ⋆
1673288145686.png
"Do you think.. I'm frightening?"
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Appearance ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
ICLY DESCRIPTION
‹ The [6'0] female infront of you would have heterochrombia iridis and long hair. They smelled like aloe vera perfume. ›

DETAILED DESCRIPTION
‹ The 'female' infront originally had one blue eye and one green eye, but due to an certain event she put a eye brown colored contact to her blue eye. Having grown out long natural wavy hair with it dyed slightly more darker, she'd comb it out almost daily due to the amount of objects she'd get stuck in. Having a rather pale and rough body build, she'd have great strength in each part of her body. ›
✢ No physical injuries
✢ No tattoos yet.

Summarized
Eye color;
brown eye contact (over blue) and green eye.
Fashion;
Neat and simple anything.
Build;
Stronk caveman onga bonga athletic

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Personality ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
BEFORE

Vetteman before he decided to disguise himself was mostly an naive asshole, He wasn't particularly nice to anyone nor was he ever social. He always held himself in a passive stand in all matters, only holding two goals by that time. One was to be acknowledged by his adopted brother Butch, the other was to be loved by Takahashi. Naive in all social situations, he was obsessive in gaining any sort of love. Having seen Butch right before his adopted parents was murdered, he was determined to gain him back despite how dangerous the person was.

AFTER
After having spent a year in jail, He tried becoming more friendly. Less threathening and making mean remarks. Realising that he had no one truly by his side, He tried making more friends. Joining the Misonos for their very friendly reputation- Despite his cluelessness, he's still rational in all decisions.

What made him change?
Vetteman went to jail after having successfully put Takahashi in a kidnapped place, He was not expecting his best friend at that time to betray him and help Takahashi out. The cop Valentinus eventually caught Vetteman, having been betrayed by everyone he loved.. He wasnt bailed out in time and thus spent a year in jail. Thinking deeply on everything that happened, Due to this incident he wanted to go back to his 'loved ones' and gain back what he lost. But he couldnt do that as Vetteman..

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Likes and Dislikes❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

✢ Anything extremely cuteish or toys.
✢ Takahashi.

DISLIKES
✢ misunderstandings - absolute hate.
✢ action movies
✢ apples
✢ unrational people

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Pictures of Saoirsé❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
Coming soon!
8ingame shizz

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Backstory❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌