Toxicc Waste

Level 0
[OCC Section]
In Name Game:

xToxicc_

School Employee Role You Are Applying For:
Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:

I log on anytime I can, once I'm on, I'm hooked.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

I do not.

Do you have a microphone?

No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

A few times on my other account (On This Website) and on the server, I have been banned for powergaming, and kicked for FailRP. I've learned my lesson from both scenarios. I promise you.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Of course, unless there is a very big problem with family or homework, I will be on for a while.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, but I will try my best to make sure this doesn't happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
An assistant nurse is supposed to make sure students are happy and healthy. The nurse does the same thing, the only difference is that the assistant is considered a "Side-kick" for the nurse. But when the nurse calls in sick, or isn't able to make it to school, there is either a substitute nurse, or the assistant takes over for the day. Some people would think "Oh, she/he's just a little assistant, he/she can't do it!" I will make sure and prove that we are NOT just a little side-kick that can just be fetching ice packs and bandages.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Why yes, when I got Minecraft for Christmas back in 2014, I didn't know how to join servers. I made a little highschool and fake people on my first singleplayer server. Then I learned how to add servers, SchoolRP was the second server I added. I don't remember the day or the year, but the SchoolRP server was pretty new. I learned roleplay from then, to now.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have enough experience that I wrote, directed, and starred in my own play with all of my friends.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am familiar with this job enough to not just give an injured student and say "Leave." When a sick or injured student walks in, I will say to them, "Hello, I am the assistant nurse, Miss Toxicc, How may I (Or we) help you?"

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would kindly ask to stop, but if the swearing carries on, I shall tell a respected staff member (Vice Principle, etc...)

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I shall accept the dangerous request, but if the job is too hard, I will as the principle if I may get her person for help, if not, I will find away to do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd ask what is the problem and if they we're okay. IF they weren't okay, I will offer them help.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Nurse Toxic

Chosen Job:

School Assistant Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:

I was looking for some Minecraft servers once I knew how to use multiplayer, I found this one and was addicted. I want t be a school employee because I'm done with being a student. My character needs to spread her wings and fly!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over the other applicants because I know I can get the job done. Whether I was a student, or a very important school employee, I am capable of anything complicated.

Edit~ I just reread this and I'm cringing so hard. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread