Denied School Council Application ✘

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaitlynMN

Level 0
IGN: CMN_Craft
Role In School Council: Councilor
Expected activity (out of ten): 7-8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13 years old.
Previous Applications: English Teacher.
Motivation for joining: I would love to help out the school with new and fun ideas! I also met some school council members and they were really nice and talked about the school council in a positive way.
What is the School Council?: The school council is a group of people who work with the principal to create new ideas and concepts for the school. They also develop and evaluate school programs and budgets.
What happens in the School Council?: School councils provide advice to the principal and school board. They are also responsible for sharing information with other students and parents, and finding errors that may need to be fixed.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I would say politely that "I don't like this idea." I would also try to find a way to revise it and make the idea a bit better. If making the idea better is not possible, I would still resort to saying "I don't like this idea".

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say "Okay, But are there any ways we could make my idea better? If there isn't then that's fine" Because not all ideas can be used and I understand that.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: School is a place where every one should feel safe, and equal. Everyone should be able to express their ideas without getting judged. School is a place meant for people to learn, because they have all of this information to learn right under their noses. School is meant so you can learn and grow, to help with your job in the future. Everyone wants their school experience to be the littlest bit of painful and a whole lot of fun.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?: "I am so sorry I missed these meetings. I would be happy to make up for the lost work and time!"

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: "Is there any way possible that I could keep my position or at least get it back in the future?" If there isn't a way possible to do that I would say: "I understand and respect your decision completely."

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:
Dear Principal Ducks,

I am writing this letter to let you know that I would like to be councilor in the Yandere High School Council. There are some things I would like to do if I'm accepted as councilor. I would like to resolve fights between students and find a compromise, I would like to stop bullying and judging because I believe that all ideas and people should be equal, and improving the school in any way I can.

I would love to improve the school in any way, So us as students can enjoy it in every way possible. As a principal you want your school to be the best it can be for the students enrolled in it. That is why the school council should have as many people as it can get so we can all create one big idea to make the school better. That is why I should be in the Yandere High School Council as a councilor.

Thank you for your time to read this. :)

Sincerely,
CMN_Craft

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied,
You didn't follow the application rules and decided to nag about it, feel free to re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread