Status
Not open for further replies.

gmsislife03

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: gmsislife03
How old are you?: 20
What Country are you from?: England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): No.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-application-art-english-history.12351/#post-38594
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Very active.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do understand.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?:
Student council is a group of students who come together to discuss new ideas. They do this on behalf of their peers.

What happens in the School Council?:
These students create ideas on behalf of their peers to benefit the school and the students.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?:
You know what they say, "Teamwork makes the Dream work". I stand strongly by this because it's easier to work as a group and it's so much more fun!

Do you have any experience Roleplaying?:
Yes I do.

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Kindly state why I don't think it is a good idea and develop or change it ever so slightly.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
Kindly discuss what they don't like about it and change my idea slightly, the see if they like it better.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Tell everyone to calm down and have a better- more controlled- discussion.

In-Character Information

Characters name:
Grace Snuth
Characters gender: Female
Characters age: 17
What Student Council Position are you applying for?: Vice President (however I would accept any role)
Why do you want this position? : I believe I can make a difference at this school and I love this school and that is why I would love to become a teacher at this school.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?:
My name is Grace Snuth and I am very dedicated to this school and would really love this position.
Thank You.

Vex

Level 32
Denied.
Reason(s):
- Insufficient amount of detail on trivia and roleplay scenarios

Note(s):
- All places are taken on the school council (including applied for role).
- Very little detail on the questions, I would like you to go over them and add more detail. Just in case you apply again.

You may re-apply once there is a slot open. If any questions, PM me on here. (@Vex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread