mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School council application

Pinkmc

Level 2
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:Valiia
Past warns/kicks/bans?:I have been banned twice, one ban was back in the old school and it was for NLR and I wasn't necessarily banned from the server, I was just banned from entering the portal in the lobby for around 20 minutes. And I was also banned for six months back in August 2016, for multiple alts and I couldn't necessarily prove that I wasn't since I didn't know how to send screen shots or anything, but now I do.

What is your timezone?:GMT
GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Pinkmc#5178 I have a mic so I can join calls / meetings.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server?:I have played this server for 5 years now I am a active member still and I can play for 4-5 hours a day or more just depends.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:Yes, and I know if I get demoted from inactivity I wont make a scene and maybe re apply when I am ready to.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:School Council, is a group of students elected by there fellow classmates, to represent their opinions and raise issues with the Principal of the school. School Council must listen to all students ideas, and try to make their ideas happen or explain why they can't.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):I've always taken an interest in the schools well being, i've also been told by a lot of people to apply which really motivated me, and i've also been told by my closest friend to apply, as I'm constantly telling her my thoughts and opinions on the school, and what ideas i have to improve the school.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:In School Council, you attend meetings to discuss and submit ideas you also discuss, problems within the school and how to solve those problems. You also discuss students opinions, and ideas, and you also attend meetings with the Principal of the school to talk about ideas, and problems within the school etc. You also have to help, and guide new students (show them where their classes are, explain the rules, give them advice etc) and you also help students who face problems, such as bullying, as school council isn't all about meetings.

How would you describe your work ethic?:Me: I work well with students and fellow peers of this roleplay server I am a friendly person in the community who does everything they can to try and help everyone.

What interests you the most about the student council?:The motivation from my friends and the other council members I have always wanted a role at the school where I can help and make sure everyone is having a good time and are being treated the right way and to promote my ideas for the school etc.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:Me: "Its an okay idea, but can you explain it in more detail so me and the rest of the council will understand your idea, and maybe we could add to it to make it better", Chairman: "Well, i think a friendship bench would be good because, instead of looking everywhere for a friend you could just go to the place which has friend in the name, and you obviously won't be the only one there who's looking for a friend so it would be easier to make one",
Me: "I like it, we will submit your idea to the Principal immediately"

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?: "Well, I guess its not the best idea I've came up with, but I have many more ideas that I would love to share" (I would react like this because, I don't want any controversy and I'm an accepting person, and if the whole group don't like my idea, there's no point arguing about it, as its a group decision what ideas, we submit to the Principal).

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: If it turns to a arguments I think we should all try to come up with a fair decision because of further fights with the councilors, when we do we can submit it to the council president.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?: If I see the councilor I would first try to see the problem and help them fix it if I fail to do that then I will report it to the council president or the principle to fix the problem or further punishments.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would treat them like a normal council member I would help progress there idea to make it better for the peers who don't agree but if that doesn't work then I would just agree with the idea and keep brainstorming more ideas.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: If I see them being rude to students or each other I would keep a eye on them and try to see the problem if that fails to work then I will report to the council president or the principal to fix the problem or to take there role away.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?: I would get proof of them abusing there powers then post it on to the discord server for a staff to look at and take there roles away or do whatever they need.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?: I cant get them out of trouble for what they did so I would just say me: I'm sorry I cant fix what u did it will be quick I'm sorry.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Melia S Milaska

Character Gender: Female

Character Age:18

Character phone-number: 867524914

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: My character is a kind and trusted student with a brave and out going personality, with a creative brain and good ideas, I am a student with good grades like mostly A and B's.

Character appearance/attire: upload_2021-3-15_23-4-58.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:I have written this , because i would love to be a member, of Yhs School Council, the role i would love to enrol is School Councillor. I want this role because, i believe that i can make our school a better place, i take a lot of interest in the schools well being, i also have the ability to listen, and if i become School Councillor, i will listen to all students opinions, ideas, and suggestions. I will also submit multiple ideas in meetings, and those ideas would realistic, as i want to improve the school, as thats what i intend on doing. I will attend all meetings that are held, and i will also help new students, bullied students etc. I hope that i receive this role, as its something that i've always wanted to do, i assure you, that if i do get this role i will do my job right, thank you for reading this.

Why do you want this position?:As I have said I am a loyal member and I have played this for ages and just want a role where people know they can trust me and come to me for help and all.

What interests you the most about student council?: Knowing that I can help people and they know they can come to me and ask for help when they need it.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could contribute myself and my creative ideas and good personality and being a trusted member where people know they can trust me and tell me there problems and ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread