What is your Minecraft Username?:
ThingRP3
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None
What is your timezone?:
GMT
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Marshmellow..S_imp#0809

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
None
Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on everyday!
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council?:
A student council are people who help out teachers and if anything is going on they try to sort it out
Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I see a lot of student councils around and i would love to be one!
What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Make sure nones getting into trouble and that there listening to the rules
How would you describe your work ethic?:
Quite well
What interests you the most about the student council?:
That they know what there doing and there confidence!
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I'd say i'm quite well at roleplaying
SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
I'd say kindly that its not a great idea
In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I'd thank them for there opinion
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Ask everyone to calm down and see what we can do
A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would tell them to stop and say "You are a councilor you should know this is not what we do we are here to help everyone with there issues."
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I'd be honest and say I disagree but in a nice way so none can get upset
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would talk to them both and help them both out
There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I'd ask them to stop and if they don't report it to another faculty member and ask what to do
Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I wouldn't get them out of trouble because they shouldn't of did what they did
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Emiko 'Belle' Hitoshi
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
She's very polite and honest she also loves to help
Character appearance/attire:
She has pinky-reddish hair and blue eyes she usually wears her school uniform
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Well she can be super polite and helpful she would love to join to help out people in school and school faculty
Why do you want this position?:
So i can help everyone out
What interests you the most about student council?:
It's amazing how there so confident and nice its really amazing seeing people like that
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
whenever I see something going down I will stop it but aswell as try to make amazing suggestions to make school really fun!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Unfortunately, after both the presidents and I have reviewed your application we've come to the decision to deny this application for the following reasons:
- Your application lacked detail and was too short, in your next application try to detail more on the questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread