mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School council apply.

Chanel_Ded

Level 0
FORMAT:

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:BuriedChanel
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:No I haven't had any.
What is your time zone in GMT?:GMT
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:Pronutella#6255
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:None.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:I'm going to play the server for a least 2/3hrs a day.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:The purpose of student council is to give students opportunity's to develop leader ship and voices for all the other students like carrying out school events and choices.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):Student council is for students voices to be heard and I just thought that I could talk for students threw out the school to share all there ideas.
What does the school council of Karakura do?:The student council on Karakura is the help make people the best they can be by helping sharing the concerns to teachers or higher people around the school.
How would you describe your work ethic?:I think my work ethic is good I love talking to people and making them laugh and comforting them if they need help ill try do my best.
What interests you the most about the student council?:The most interesting thing to me is that you can go around if the students have ideas u can take them to the meetings and discuss all the ideas and concerns around the school.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:I only roleplay on this school server .

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:I will try add to the idea to make it better for everyone who is concerned about there idea.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:I don't like upsetting other people so I would try talk to them about it more and explain it and try make it sound better.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:I would say we should check the other students to see if they agree and we will see who agrees more or I would talk it out with the other councilors to try make everything ok.
A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:If its concerning other students I would talk to a teacher or higher to try fix there problem and take there role as councilor away.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:I would defend myself and try to help there idea to make it better for everyone or I would say I don't really agree with that idea but we should ask the other councilors if they agree or not to see if we should do it.
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:I would try calm them down and figure out what is the problem if it's a very bad problem I would tell the President councilor or a teacher to see if they can do anything to help.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:Sikua L Mikelson
Character Gender:Female
Character Age:14
Character phone-number: I don't have one right now but when I get one ill try get in contact to say.
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: I treat people with kindness and loving but if they say something mean to me ill get a teacher if its bad or ill just try ask them what's there problem with me.
Character appearance/attire: My appearance is welcoming and friendly and it looks approachable
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:Because am ready to put 100 percent effort into this council.
Why do you want this position?:So I can get other students and my voice heard around the school to help and make more and more improvements.
What interests you the most about student council?:The fact I get to feel like people can approach me to ask for help and me being able to get them heard or try help.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:I would contribute good manners and a good person to come to talk to if they need anything or concerned about others

We wish you luck on your application!

Users who are viewing this thread