Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
None

What is your time zone in GMT?:GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Pronutella#6255

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
School council-Still waiting but its short

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity is normally 2/3 hours a day when we are out of lock down but since we are in my normal is 3/4 hours and weekends is just how long I want to be active.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:A Student council is a group of students that have a opportunity to have leadership and to bring ideas and concerns forward to teachers/etc trying to fix the concerns and letting students ideas be forwarded to the student council so we can try help them or help the hole school to make it a better environment.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I've always wanted to speak for others that have concerns and needs that no one is listening to and having a voice to bring forward ideas to the other people in the council I love hearing other peoples ideas from the council so I can expand it or agree with it.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:Karakura councilors bring forward peoples concerns to help them out or sort out stuff which they don't no how to fix as a school councilor we have to understand and speak to the fellow students/etc to do are best to make the school a better environment for everyone attending.

How would you describe your work ethic?:My population is Okay people find it easy to approach me if they want to talk or if they need anything I always go to the volleyball and swimming after school to talk to people and have fun etc.

What interests you the most about the student council?: I love being able to be approachable for others if they have any concerns or need to talk I like having a voice to be in a group where I'm respected as much as I respect the others around me that want to talk or just wants to say hi or etc.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes during my past on this server I love to join into role plays like MedicalRp I love being a patient and nurse to help the other people around me and Being treated as I'm really a nurse that saves other peoples life's and helps out.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:I would try add to the idea or Respectfully say why I don't agree with there idea and move on to talking about a better idea for the community but if others in the group agree with there idea
I'm going to still be respectful and say I guess but I think we should try make the idea more better for everyone who disagreed.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:I wouldn't get mad or upset I would just say ok but if there's a chance ill try make the idea more better and the fellow councilors if there's anything we can add to make the idea more better for everyone else in the council if they don't have anything I will try harder to get better ideas across them.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:I would tell them to calm down and try fix the situation by explaining to them why the idea is better or why I don't agree with it if that doesn't work then ill try calm them down and put the idea aside to see if we can come up with better ideas.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:I would make sure there 100 percent abusing there role and after I do ill tell a teacher or a higher person in the school to pass it on to a admin/mod to try fix there problem and take away there role.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would respectfully say I disagree with the idea and explain why I do to see if they agree with me or if they agree when the council president if they agree with me we can come up with better ideas if they agree with the councilor I will say ok but if we can add to make the councilors idea more better for everyone.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try get both sides of the story and report it to a higher rank to see if they can fix the situation between the councilor members before it gets out of hand and they don't get any work done.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Sikua L mikelson

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(I don't have one yet but I am saving up for a phone) Ill try contact a staff if my number is really needed.

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: She acts sweet caring shy approachable friendly only is mean to people who are rude to her or rude to her friends around.

Character appearance/attire:
Her appearance is approachable kind always happy and jolly to be around.
5.5 Light brown hair, Always has her hair straight youth looking, Light brown eyes.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I think I would be a good reprehensive to the students and over all a good fit for the role of student council I'm very active on the school roleplay server and if I receive this role I will be a good councilor for the students to look up to.

Why do you want this position?: Because I feel like I'm a good person to look up to and I'm ready to lead the students to make there school experience even better then it already is for them I want to help make small events for the students/etc to enjoy around the school etc I want people to no that I'm approachable to talk to.

What interests you the most about student council?: That I get to set a good example for the students and other peers around me and as I said before to make the students experiences better around the school and outside or the school I love expressing my ideas to the fellow councilors and to be on the council it would be even better.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I would contribute mature manners and approachable behavior for the students/etc I want people to know that I will hear there ideas so they can have more fun around the school and for them to no that I am here if they want to talk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread