mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School dormitory

loci

Level 3
IGN: alsxhn
DATE: oct 17
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I think there can be school dormitory since it is schoolrp. Students can apply to live in dormitory with lower price than buying an apartment but the restriction is the roommates have to be distributed by school. And to my opinion there can be 4 people per room and they have their own desk and closets to put their own things (this should be minecraft chest) but having the same bathroom. This is the picture that gave me the idea. Can insert the bed down there. The desks can be put in the middle of the dormitory room or near the windows.
IMG_7142.jpg
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: There are always people talking in ooc chat saying they wanted to buy an apartment but there arent any available. I think the dormitory is kind of things that can make karakura more like an actual school and can solve the apartment shortage problems. The roommates being forced to rp with each other just like how reality works, like roommates are not chosen by people but need to interact with each other and have the responsibility of the whole room. I think it is kinda cool to create a dormitory thing and it can activate the rp things more since people should rp with their roommates.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 117
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
1+
They should have gendered but if your char is enby if they were born female they would go with females if they were born male they go with the males.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
It originally existed in the First Map but that was just because of the landscape of SRP back then (player owned apartments weren't a thing until late 2016, exclusively for teachers, who were essentially shortlisted mods themselves), players currently are choosing not to utilise the free available houses that any player can just live in.

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1

If the dorms are small enough and a system is put in place to make sure that inactive people get removed to prevent them from all being claimed, could be good for people who need storage and a place to stay ICly

Still would be pretty hard to implement though

Amongus_Pawn_69

Level 7
amongus_pawn
amongus_pawn
Fundraiser+
-1 who would want to live in a crappy small apartment over the pre-existing ones that do just fine. Personally, I think they should make all the useless non-claimable houses able to be bought for like 200k.

Last edited:

CR1MzONR41D3R

Level 5
CR1MzONR41D3R
CR1MzONR41D3R
Omega
+1

Game Mechanical wise

there are players who needs to be friends with someone who owns a apartment in order to store their items , i think the this dormitory is a good idea if you focus on mass housing , however i think to use this dormitory should come with a set of rules such as cannot have a dormitory when you already rent an apartment

i hear players running around with a full inventory and have the money to rent a apartment but due to inflation they cannot get a apartment

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
neutral
I think your point of view is very good, but it will be a little troublesome to implement. For example, school staff must allocate more staff to manage, and it is relatively troublesome to reform the existing school map that is basically completed, so I decided to neutral

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
+1/-1
I think this would work better and is more realistic for college, however, they already having a fraternity and sorority. I also think this would be good for making friends and what not...

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending
-
This is something we'll be adding for the new map, more information will be available close to the time.

Users who are viewing this thread