Do you have a microphone?
Nope

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I haven't.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, every day I assure you I'll come one

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do and I do really hope I don't get "ICly fired"

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I'd say my School employee character is posh, strict, but has good humour and is amazing at her job!!

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes on another server I have been a receptionist, and to be honest its a fun job!! ☺

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Well I've been playing this server for at least a year and a half and other roleplay servers as well!

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A receptionist makes sure that every child is in school when they should be, they also sign out early leavers from the school day, receptionists also deliver important messages to Teachers, they contact parents or guardians when the pupil is ill and give people there timetables.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd calmly say to them that what they were doing wasn't acceptable and inform a teacher about what they have done and leave punishments to them.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
With great care.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Politely tell them that its dangerous and report the bad behaviour to a higher up member of staff.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Username: Briiella
Chosen Job:
Receptionist

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I always wanted to find a wonderful roleplay server that I could always go on, and I finally found on YHS has really made my Minecraft game 1000x better!!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I applied on the old website and the it was read but it never got through as the website changed, I have tried so hard to get this, I would really enjoy being a teacher id feel a special pride and I'd just be so happy no body good ever bring me down. Thanks for reading Briiella

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Inactivity, no teamspeak3, poorly wrote with poorly wrote answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread