Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
LanceLovinCorgi

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Lunch Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?: Either in the morning or afternoon

Do you have discord? Yes I do. My discord is LanceVsTheUniverse#2978

Do you have a microphone? I have headset with a mic but ya sure.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes because I had to many warns.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Maybe

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I want to be a Lunch Time Monitor so I can make sure kids are eating their lunch and not just talking to there friends or on their phone.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do roleplaying in Roblox but now that I found this server it turned into a whole new level.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes like I said a Lunch Time Monitor keeps an eye on the kids so that they can focus on eating their food first then they can talk to their friends.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Ill send them to the office for being rude.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would react fine.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to do their job right or else I would tell the principal and get them fired or something like that.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Lance A.
Chosen Job: Lunch time monitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: People who work at YHS

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because maybe I would do my job then playing around with the teachers and missing their or your shift.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
Way too under-detailed, also improve your grammar and spelling.
Re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread