Not open for further replies.

HeavenLove

Level 2
In Game Name: Light_F1re
School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Secretary
How often do you log onto the server?: I am Everyday on server
Do you have discord? Yes. уσυямυя∂єятσαѕт❀◕ ‿ ◕❀#4631
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes , Cosmetic abuse i was reading about that
Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: An employee of a company or organization whose duties usually include the allocation of physical resources, such as office rooms and office supplies, internal planning, supervising operating personnel such as accountants, technicians and administrative staff, as well as other details necessary to run an office in any industry or company.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I haven't.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I roleplay every day on the schoolrp server and have played on several other roleplay servers i love to play.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, according to the nature and size of the company or organization, and might include Maintenance, Mailing , managing Supplies and Equipment, doing the Bills, Schedule meetings and appointments, Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment, Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs, Organize office operations and procedures, Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment, Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time, Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting, Provide general support to visitors, Assist in the onboarding process for new hires, Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements), Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services, Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences

[Situations]
When changing the job, the student begins to curse you for being pathetic, how do you react? I would tell him / her to stop and remind him that I am still an employee at school and still answer to the deputy director and principal. If, after my warning, he / she still would not stop, I would have sent him to custody. Even after I'm doing it, I would like to get him / her off the class because he / she does not care if he / she sends it to the principal

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would react a little scared but you have to start or learn some time.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I react so that I say to him / her to stops because it can be dangerous

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Vassy Kawaii
Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS: I was a student on the school and I always wanted to help the school out with organising.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I work very hard and always love to help in any way I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread