mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

school hours xd

zxxo

Level 108
IGN: zxxo
Date: August 24th, 2020.
What do you need to suggest?: Longer school hours. I don't think explaining why this would be beneifical is necessary as it's obvious lol - anywasy yea, longer hours, that's the feedback.

niko.

Level 7
For what reason though?

+ Making the time slower, would make the time for the whole day and every single day of the week slower. It would just mean you'd have to wait longer for it to become school.

zxxo

Level 108
For what reason though?

+ Making the time slower, would make the time for the whole day and every single day of the week slower. It would just mean you'd have to wait longer for it to become school.
Night takes longer than school to surpass lol ngl :sunglasses: soz im bored need school xd lol

Totalore

Level 138
i want school to be open, but not necessary, on saturdays too ahahha. this is a thing in japan and its a day that usually involves club related activities (meaning there arent any classes, but club activities instead)

zxxo

Level 108
i want school to be open, but not necessary, on saturdays too ahahha. this is a thing in japan and its a day that usually involves club related activities (meaning there arent any classes, but club activities instead)
AGREED. YES. AGREED. bring this up in staff MEETGIN yEA!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread