mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | #2 | A Child’s Guide to Cooking Breakfast F.T Eva Adamec.

Maini

Level 5
qmaini
qmaini
Rich

#2 | Cooking Breakfast
Series created by THE child, Sayori Bell.
Featuring Eva Cohen Adamec, Yuuki Kusakabe, And Nagato Ukemi

[ 24th of August, 2022 ]

[!]
The Cooking club room appeared in frame with two males inside, sitting by the window. They were identified as Nagato Ukemi
[N] a man with grey hair.. and Yuuki Kusakabe. A boy with brown hair [Y] . Later, Eva Adamec, A female with purple hair [E] and The main journalist, A blonde. Sayori Bell (S) moved into frame! Sayori waved and Eva simply stood there.

-

S :
Hello! It’s Sayori Bell reporting, And this is Eva Adamec. Cooking club leader!”

E : I am so cool.

S : Yes- You are…!

It was clear Sayori didn’t expect Eva’s introduction to be like… well, that. But did she lie? (probably)

E : Also.. Swim Team member.

S : And that! Anyways, Today. We’ll be.. Taught how to cook a perfectly made breakfast! Because.. Arson is history to someone I know……. And- uh..

Sayori blankly stared at the camera. creepy.

S : Oh- Also because i’m hungry!

and with no care in the world, Eva turned to the camera and said;

E :
Sayori burnt down someone’s kitchen.

S : Sh- Shut up, Eva.

E :
She also attempted to burn mine down.. Twice. Anyways!

Sayori held a guilty expression, quickly brushing it off as she leaned on the oven.. Sayori could be seen side-eyeing the two men in the background.

S :
What do you think is a good choice for today’s Breakfast meal?

E :
Pancakes, soufflé pancakes or- another name.. Japanese fluffy pancakes.

S : Fluffy pancakes?! I definitely want to do that!

E : Mhm, and you shouldn’t fuck these up!

S : I won't, I’m the best at it.. Right?

E : No, Alright. Let’s get the stuff!

The females moved to the right, Grabbing the things from the cupboards which made The two men in the back completely visible, And they were not so idle anymore. Yuuki pulled Nagato in a bridal-style carry, He stuck his tongue out and turned his eyes towards the ceiling Nagato. then also stuck his tongue out while pushing on his cheek with his index finger. The boys were just fooling around for.. ‘content’

E : The Recipe will be… 2 Large eggs, Whole Milk (1-½ tbsp) , Vanilla extract (¼), Cake flour, Baking powder (½) , Sugar (1 tbsp) , Oil (1 tbsp) , Water (2 tbsp) , Buuut the Powdered sugar, Berries and syrup will be used later but that’s optional-

Nagato then got down, Letting go of Yuuki as he held in his laughter.. a lot of laughter. While Yuuki took a step forward, Sitting down on the floor. He used his hands as binoculars to look around.

E : I like to measure everything in my cool little professional cooking bowls so I won't have to measure as I cook.

S : That's.. Smart!

Eva then grabbed a shit ton of small bowls, All for different measurements. Sayori quickly grabbed the vanilla extract and observed the small bottle.

S : Ooh! What should I do? I want to do something…

E : Okay, Measure Everything out.

S :
Everything into separate bowls?

E : Mhm, I will do the eggs. So! For the eggs.. You want to separate them, I like the bottle method. Taking a bottle to separate them!

Eva took the bottle, squeezing the yolk and placing it into a separate bowl, As she continued to separate them.. You’d notice Yuuki pulling out a French flag, Waving it around with a proud expression. While Nagato extended both of his hands and moved them around in a box-like motion… Almost as if he was a mime. He proceeded to crouch down and tap an invisible object as he mimed.. He finally stood up and silently laughed, Covering his mouth. Right after, Yuuki threw away his flag and held in his own laughter. - If you had focused on Sayori, It was clear she could feel the boys fooling around.. Sayori got frustrated and walked back, Yelling at the boys like they were dogs as she pointed her index finger at them.

S : Shhh! Behave!

N : Sorry, MOM!

Sayori continued to place all the ingredients into different bowls according to the recipe, Using measurements correctly.. But a glance at Sayori's face and you could instantly tell she was doubting if she was doing it right. At the bottom of the frame, It was nagato crawling under and approaching Sayori from behind. - Sayori looked into her bowl and said ;

S :
Am I doing this right?-

And before Eva could answer, Nagato jumped up and exclaimed “BOO!” and right then clapped his hands together.. Which were supposedly dipped in flour! It made a big bag of smoke in the air. His intent was to completely scare Sayori and that intent was successful. Sayori ended up screaming and jumping. Before she shooed Nagato away with her hands.. Frustrating!

S : STOP IT! NAGATO, SHOO!

E : What the hell..- Okay, Yeah you're doing okay.

Sayori ended up completing a few more bowls, Before the camera finally shifting to Eva once more

E : Okay, There we go! Now we can do everything, The baking part. But now, we are gonna freeze the egg whites.

S : Freeze?!

E : Yes, It just… Makes them better. 15 minutes, Should be done when we need them.

As Eva went back to put the egg whites bowl in the freezer, Yuuki walked behind sayoris back and spun around slowly while carrying nagato.. Making quiet car noises. Sayori clearly noticed and just rolled her eyes. Eva came back and grabbed a LARGE pan, Placing it onto the stove. While Sayori placed her hands together and giggled…

S : Oohh…..! Fire time?

E : “No, Not yet.”

While Eva was busy crushing sayoris dreams of burning the school down, Nagato was pulling a Call of Duty, Black Ops 3 vault over the kitchen counter, Landing in a safety roll at the end as he crouched.. SNEAK 100!!! And.. Yuuki just hid behind the counter, Still caught in frame as he mimicked Eva and Sayori Talking with his hands..

E : You want to put the milk, Vanilla and egg yolks and whisk them together until they're thick and frothy.. Come on, Do it.”

Sayori FROWNED!!!

S : Do I ever get to use the stove?

E : Maybe Not.

Sayori pulled another bowl close.. Pouring vanilla extract, whole milk and egg yolks into it as she whisked them together.. Turning to look at the kids she was supposedly supervising. Nagato and Yuuki.. They were no longer at the counters, They were by the open wall.. Whatever they did, It wasn’t in frame.. But it made Sayori laugh and pull out her phone as she snapped a photo! It was Yuuki with an angry expression as he held a fork and knife. ‘waiting for food’

Sayori then sifted in the pancake mix, or as they called it.. cake flour, and baking powder into the bowl. While Eva went to get the egg whites from the freezer.

E : Okay, Stove time.. Almost!

S : WOOOO!

Eva would turn the stove for 300f (150c) She would then take a paper towel and put oil on it. Smearing the oil around on the pan.

E : Now, as that heats up we are gonna get a third (⅓) of the egg whites and fold it into the other mixture.

Sayori looked extremely confused as she glanced at the mixture..

E : Fold it.

S : How do i… Fold it?

E : Fold it using the Spatula- okay.. wait, So.

Eva would take the spatula, she would get it under the mixture and well… fold it on top!

S : Oh- Okay! Let me.. try.

As sayori grabbed the spatula, Nagato approached her from behind with a handful of cherry blossom leaves.. He shoved a few leaves into her hair and the rest into the back of her shirt.. Sayori turned with a clearly disgusted expression.. She ran to pause the current recording.. May she have mercy on Nagato.

S : EHH! NAGAT-

The clip returned to sayori with… no leaves on her hair! She must’ve dealt with nagato.

S : Ehem..

E : Did you fold it..?

S : Nope.

It was clear from Eva's face that she was starting to get angry..

E : Then fucking fold it!

S : I'm sorry!

Sayori quickly grabbed the spatula and put it under it.. folding it into the mixture! While Nagato continued to stand back in the frame as his hands were in a thumbs up.. But enough fooling around. Eva was on her last thread.

S : Uh oh…

She grabbed nagato by the ear and pulled him out of frame.. And you’d hear a thud! two thuds.. once eva came back, All you could hear were muffled screams.

E : SHUT UP!!!!

The muffled screaming stopped.

E : Then we whisk it, I do that.

And so, she did. She grabbed the whisk and whisked it.

E : Okay, now we whisk the rest of the egg whites into the mixture.

Eva would take the rest of the egg whites and into the bowl. She gave Sayori the whisk and bowl. Sayori began whisking!

E : Okay, now.. oven time- i mean, stove.

S : WOOHOO!!

E : Watch me.

Eva would take a spoon, taking a blob of the mixture and placing it into the pan.

E : Do that 2 more times.

S : Different Pan?

E : No, Same one. It can fit 2 more.

Sayori slowly pushed the mixture into the pan, making a small blob. Before she repeated for the other one yet it was slightly bigger.

E : Okay, good.. Now we wait a few seconds..

and so they did…!

E : Okay! Now put a bit more on top of the already blops.

Sayori poured a bit more, But she seemed hesitant. Which caused eva to reassure her with the words ;

E : Good, Don’t worry.. It won’t move.

S : Okay..

E : Now put the tablespoon of water in the pan and place a lid on top of it. Do not put the water on top of the pancake though!

S : Why not?

E : Because it will fuck it up. Put it in the pan.

A thud was heard in the background, followed by laughter that couldn’t be spotted on frame, the laugh was a stupid boyish one. Probably Nagato or Yuuki. The two females didn’t mind it. Sayori poured water to the side of the pan, letting it flow around the pancakes.

E : Good, now put the pan on top of it.

Sayori placed the pans cover on top..! She held a stupid childish smile. How cute.

E : Now we’ll wait for two minutes.. And then we can add another final scoop of pancake mix on top of it.

S : Woah.. Is that why it’s so fluffy? So many layers…!

E : Mhm!

Two minutes went by, In speed motion………

E : Alright, now add a bit more pancake mix on top of it.

Sayori moved the cover off, grabbing the bowl of pancake mix as she placed a bit more on top of the pancakes.

E : Okay, good..Now we let it cook for 6 minutes..!

And so they did, before Sayori began pouring a bit more.

S : Sure! How about a Q&A during these.. Minutes- About your role as a cooking club leader!

E : Oookay.

S : So, How did you get this role anyway? Was it passed down to you or did you start the club yourself?

E : Mhm, My friend Laura who used to be the leader passed the role down to me.

S : That's great! And what do you guys usually do in your meetings..? Cook?

E : Well we recently had our first meeting.. We talked about event ideas, But we had an activity where we cooked some cookies and such.

S : Mhhh.. Cookies are really tasty, honestly. Are you allowed to give us a.. Sneak peek on a few of your event ideas or..?

E : I will just say! People will get to try the treats we make..! That is all I'm saying.

S :
Yum! Honestly, I can't wait.

Sayori flashed a toothy smile, which was oddly rare. You could see her tooth gap!! She quickly hid her mouth anyways.

E : Six minutes have passed, we should flip the pancakes.

S :
I want to do that!

Sayori pulled the cover off, before Eva interrupted her.

E : I will show you, then you can.

Looks like someone's planning on not burning down the kitchen! Good for her. Eva took the spatula and gently lifted the pancake on its side, she then flip placed it onto the other side. It was easy. How can someone not pull it off?

E : Flip the other 2 pancakes, Just like how I did.

Sayori took the spatula from Eva, clearly hesitant. She placed her face close to the pan as she moved the spatula around..

S : Do i just- put it anywhere..?

E : On.. the same spot…

S : Okay-..

Sayori did so, Flipping the pancake rather horribly. The pancake landed on the side of the pan. Sayori panicked and quickly shoved it back to its place…!

S : Ta-daaaaah!...

E : I-.... That's not how I showed you.

S : Uuuuh.. It still worked!?

E : We clean it up, I will do the other one.

Sayori gave the spatula back in complete shame. Shaking my head (smh) Before Eva took it and flipped the pancake on its side then the bottom. She placed the lid on top.

E : Three more minutes.

Speed through eva and sayori talking and waiting…….

E : Okay! They are done.

Eva took them, putting them on a plate.

E : What do you guys want on top of them?

S : Uhm.. Boys, you choose.

N : Hmmm… Chocolate Syrup.

Yuuki was sound asleep on the floor…. While Eva took the butter and buttered the pancakes, She would take the chocolate syrup and plot it onto it. ‘’Ban!’’ The sauce would go down the sides, Fancy. She then poured maple syrup on the other with berries, and then maple syrup on the other one and added whipped cream and marshmallows. ‘’Nam, BAM! Now lets try it!’’

S : ‘’Marshmallows are mine.. The boys can have the chocolate, and you keep the berries!’’

Sayori turned, holding the chocolate pancake for the boys once she had realized both of them were asleep on the floor.. She placed the plate down and pulled out a broom. Pulling a super cool move, She held the broom up into the air, spun it multiple times and slapped yuuki's face, before pulling her arms open and slapping the back of nagato's head. Yuuki woke up- Screaming! While nagato peacefully awoke.

Y : NO- FUCK YOU TENMA KANADE!

The clip ended , following them sitting outside the kitchen by the floor.

S : Okay , Well- These pancakes turned out pretty great! Shout-out to Eva, and.. Yuuki and nagato.

E : I am such a good chef.

Sayori pulled the plate closer to the camera, showcasing it.

S : It's really really good!

Nagato was seen in the background.. He had his own slice of a pancake. He threw it at the window and it slowly and depressingly fell. Leaving chocolate sauce on the window.

E : I want to go home..

S : We all do, So that’ll be it for today! Thank you guys for watching. Hope you enjoyed my second episode of ‘’A Child's Guide to..!’’

Eva looked like she was on the verge of CRYING because of nagato, So Sayori had turned to nagato.. Standing up. She pulled out her broom again…

N : Pancake broke.. It no stick.

Once nagato noticed the broom, he let out a girlish scream.

N : NOT AGAIN!

Sayori raised the broom, and Eva laughed in the background as the broom was rushing towards nagato! The clip ended before any proof of abuse was shown.

BONUS CLIP
Yuuki had the phone all to himself, He started a recording and filmed himself..! ‘’Yuuki Kusakabe here, and Yuuki Kusakabe is now.. OUT!’’

D

Deleted member 22712

Dannu and I messing around was so fun LOL

Users who are viewing this thread