players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | A Night to Remember

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
Katsuhito Saiky - 13th of August, 2022

“Me Too” by Meghan Trainor would be heard booming from an incoming land cruiser. Saiky Akihito Katsuhito stepped out of the car with the audacity of showing up even after the events of the previous night. Glares is what he received. Everyone wore dazzling, shimmering, and stunning outfits. Aimi Kiyabu would be seen in a beautiful pastel purple dress, arranging the line for everyone to walk into the building. Cece Heart chained her arm to Nathaniel B.’s. Amari Haru appeared to be excited. Everyone was excited for this was the Spartan Accolades.

On the 13th of August, 2022, Zara Zabroda along with the other Spartan captains hosted what they called the Spartan Accolades, a grammy’s for the Spartan team members, at Sanagi Entertainment. The event was held for about 2 hours and a half and was considered a massive success.

The previous night, the college students had been preparing for such an event, getting all their elegant clothes and exquisite accessories ready. Students such as Maxim Koji (Even though he was a BOBCAT) and Tens Terusuno were in their grandest outfits. Clearly, this night is a night that cannot be missed. At about 3PM EST, Spartans began arriving to Sanagi Entertainment with their dates. Prominent couples included: Cece Heart and Nathaniel Blackwell, Ingot Fukahori and Aimi Kiyabu, Seiun Igarashi and Hanta Fujita, and Christopher Beck and Koda Masuo. Some people wanted to give a show, such as Katsuhito Saiky-Akihito with his Meghan Trainor and a personal driver.

The crowd sat in the huge auditorium provided by Sanagi Entertainment and the show began. Zara Zabroda gave an introductory speech after eight minutes of photographers and bartenders serving the mighty knights with photos and drinks. Every captain will be welcomed to the stage, give a short speech and announce certain award winners.

She welcomed Tzivi Kekoa onto the stage as the Volleyball Female Captain. Tzivi gave a heartwarming speech and then announced the Most Valuable Player award being given to Mei Adashi. Yuko Ai was given the Biggest Team Player award. Tokotoru Montoku was brought onto the stage after Tzivi and also had another speech. Nathaniel Blackwell was awarded Biggest Team Player, and Daichi Asugawa was awarded Most Spartan Spirit.

After the heartfelt speech, Miu Yasuhiko sang “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” - Frankie Valli and it was certainly a marvelous show to see after explicitly seeing her eye Aimi Kiyabu for a long time.

The Baseball Captain, Eliseo Bianchi, was the third to be presented onto the stage. There, he gave yet another emotional speech and awarded Brandon Kekantsu with the Most Spartan Spirit award, and Eyze Garcia with Biggest Team Player.

Aimi Kiyabu was the second person to perform with Sunday Morning - Maroon5. According to other Spartans, she danced with grace and sang in a pleasing tone.

Seomi Yunho, the Basketball Captain, was up next on stage. Like all the previous captains, she gave yet another emotional speech about Spartan and love. She awarded Laura Ellis and Aria Alveraz though the awards were never specified for some unknown reason.

The second to last performance of the night was given to us by Seiun Igarashi and Queen Zara Zabroda herself performing Time of my Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes. It was a spectacular scene to watch.

The Football Captains: Misaki Blackburn and Anais Asanquez. Each captain came onto the stage respectively and announced the award winners. Alexandra Reznik was awarded Most Valuable Player, Sky Edgeworth was awarded Biggest Team Player, and Tens Terusuno was awarded Biggest Fighter. He exploded himself with an ink bomb in the midst of all that after giving a speech. Tens, I am sincerely sorry for all that I’ve caused you. Maxim, I am sincerely sorry for all that I’ve caused you.

There was one last speech before Zara Zabroda’s speech which was the Male Basketball team. Their captain was not present and a replacement was brought in by the name of Tetsuya Kuroko. (Brendan, you and your team are awesome - Oli OOCly)

There was one last performance by Yuko Ai and Ryumei Yokoma. They sang Sway by Michael Buble and it was my favorite performance of the night.

Zara Zabroda gave one last final speech in which she awarded Asai Sakata the Biggest Spartan Spirit award. I could never agree more with a decision in my lifetime. Aimi Kiyabu was awarded Biggest Fighter, which is also true. She then summoned the entire cheer team to the stage. There, she gave a heartwarming speech that could tear me up. Seiun Igarashi was announced as the new team captain which I am sure he will do a splendid job with.

After all that, everyone was invited upstairs to end the night by dancing in the ballroom. It was, without a doubt, a night never to forget.

Dear Zara Zabroda,

Thank you for being an amazing captain, awesome friend, and astonishing leader. You have done so much for all of us and we are grateful for your efforts.

Yours sincerely,

Saiky-Akihito, Katsuhito

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread