mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | B&F

mig

Level 6
honjoyasu1.png
— Honjō, Yasuhiro. (6-12-23)

Footballers. One of the many sports known to have quite a history throughout the years of KHS and CC. Whether they gain attention from the favored events they put out, sparks of rivalry, or their never-ending overly brought-to-the-surface issues… They’re always there!

Oh, and not to mention, to be the vilest, self-glorifications, flock of them all. Bullies even... – that’s the cliché around them at least. Or maybe that is more than just a stereotype? Is it something indescribable, broader… DEEPER?! Too bad I won’t answer that. That is a question I have no concern over…. BUT! I will tell you about the ongoing mayhem – well, their mayhem, as in Bobcat footballers – that has lingered across school grounds. A known person throughout the Bobcat Football team, and Cheer team (…and probably known to a select few lockers), Kurasakihara Kusa, allowed me to do a little Q&A on his experience and relations with the footballers on the Bobcat side of things.

YH: “Kurasakihara, member of the track team. . What has been going on with you lately?”

KK: “Uhhh.. Nothing much. I’ve been dealing with these bobcats.. They've been so mean recently! I’m not going to name names, but the few ‘popular’ ones have been bullying and shoving people into lockers. I, myself, have experienced this about two times..”

KK: “They’re absolutely ruthless. They always push me down the stairs, kick me in the…. Bowling balls, and call me names! They’ve never done this before now and it’s crazy how violent they’ve been..”

YH: “I can only imagine how painful and challenging those experiences were. . but! Anyways! If you’re not going to name names; I will. Harley, right? The bobcat cheer team or something?”

KK: “Yes.. Harley is one.. And the cheer team as well. The other day I was cornered in the bathroom and belittled to the point of tears… It was absolutely terrible. I hope they eventually find peace and stop harming others.”

YH: “It’s been an ongoing pleasure of theirs, I guess. But you were cornered in a bathroom..?! For no reason, I assume…???”

KK: “Yeah..! I was just trying to talk to Flynn alone when his CRAAAZY girlfriend ended up getting her fellow teammates and bobcats to beat me up!”

YH: “Fuuuuuuuck. That sucks. Does this apply to your other encounters too? You were also beaten up on the street.. if I remember correctly. But let’s disregard that.”

KK: “Mhm. Harley himself even had the courtesy to choke me out! I woke up at the powerplant the next day after... But that’s just a rumor to everyone else.”

YH: “So you’re saying that the so-called ‘rumor’ is true?”

| . . . silence! |

KK: “Yeah... One of his members and I were on a date a few hours before that, and Harley found out, so he decided to make the guy I went out with watch him choke me. The dude I go out with acts like he's into girls, but in reality he likes me! The sad thing is... The rest of the team made the dude decide to dump me at the powerplant... He'd never do that himself. He's too GAY for me!”

KK: “This certain Bobcat footballer, in particular, is a very big softie at heart, you know. He’s just a bit shy and acts like he isn’t.”

hxk9.png
YH: “So you’re saying that one of the HSFB members is gay, but pretends to be into girls….and puts on an act in front of people? Yeah?”

KK: “Yes! Exactly that. We’ve been secretly dating for a while now... A few weeks, even. We made a deal, actually. He beats me up for fame and after school, we’re in love. It’s a win-win! He’s the only real bobcat who isn’t seriously mean, though. The rest are cold and heartless.”

YH: “Aw. I cannot help but think about how odd of a deal that is…. Can I ask who proposed the deal?”

KK: “It was my secret lover, actually. He’s fairly smart, even for a jock. I accepted it because I enjoy pain, and I like hot guys like him.. Like I said, win-win!”

..and that was the end of the interview! I guess this report moreover turned into one dedicated merely to a nameless High School Football member, oops. I wonder who it could be. . Harley, the captain himself? Flynn, the boy with the crazy girlfriend? A new team member? Who knows.

Okay. That’s all….follow me on Onrain @FettyWap2014. Happy Pride month (...to this unknown silly guy) (and everyone else).

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
one time the female fb college team or the college cheer team cornered tobias and then threw his shoes in the pool and drowned him in the toilet :(

timothy

Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+

Users who are viewing this thread