mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Bored at Karakura

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega

I am really bored. A phrase constantly repeating in your head because you’ve got nothing to do. You see other students having fun, and you’re sitting atop a rock staring at them like a creep. Ha Loner. The thought of “I’d never be popular” ran through your head whilst sitting there. Poor you.. You really are lonely huh? Not here to teach you how to be popular because I myself am not. That’s a story I think Sachiko Saiky should tell you. I am joking, Sachi would never help you cause she is so self centered. I am not here to teach you how to be popular! I am here to inform you of what you can do when you are bored at school. Yeah, school can be boring for various reasons especially since after I learned what “Math” stood for as an acronym. Here are.. Whatever number of things you can do when you are bored at school:

SWIMMING
Totally not being biased here because I am part of the swim team, but swimming in the school’s pool will not only get you out of your boring mood, but will also benefit you! Practicing and enhancing your swimming skills is really efficient. Who knows, maybe one day it will come in really handy and even save a life or it could get some people’s eyes to be captured by your looks.. Plus, it will increase your chances of becoming part of the swim team, which leads me to the next point.

TRY OUT FOR A TEAM
Trying out for a team is another great way to fill your not-so-busy school schedule. Landing a spot on a school-sports team opens many doors such as making new friends, becoming well-known, and enhancing other skills such as stamina and agility. Your name will appear more often and it might sound bad (Which it is but we’ll just role) but your name will certainly appear on Ikigai and people will gossip about you. Who doesn’t want to be talked about and gossiped about? You also get to join in the rivalry to prove which is better, Spartan or Bobcat. Spoiler: Spartan is better because I said so and you are following that.

JOIN A CLUB
Interested in taking photos? Love drawing? Got the energy for an exercise? Well join a club! There are many clubs in Karakura High School and College. If you visit the 2nd floor, you will be able to see the club rooms and the various posters that display the club’s information and how to join! The current clubs are: Literature Club, Gardening Club, Science Club, Photography Club, Maid Club, Wilderness Club, Art Club, Cosplay Club, Gaming Club. and your beloved Journalism Club. Clubs open up opportunities for you, you get to make friends, explore new hobbies, engage in activities around school and shape it, and get to participate in the club rush which is super fun in my opinion. (You should join the literature, journalist, or photography club. Trust me they are good and I am not being biased because I am in them too.)

JOIN THE STUDENT COUNCIL
The student council is a major part of school. Joining it and doing your duties as a council member will quickly clear your boredom. However, it comes with a rather heavy cost of stress and an overfilled schedule. Meetings and planning will be a frequent thing. You get to plan events and help teachers out with their lessons which will raise your reputation around the faculty. Who knows.. maybe you get to be the student of the month! Able to discipline students, look out for them, and make sure things are in order? Then the council is your place!

VISIT THE LIBRARY
Books to educate, inform, entertain, and illuminate, all scattered across the Karakura High library. Hours of the finest literature all in your hands. Just head over to the library and start your literature journey there. There are a countless number of them that you can read. If you are a foreign student or someone who just moved in, I highly suggest you visit the library to read about Karakura history here!

STUDY WITH A TUTOR
Exams coming up soon and you want to study? A tutor is your solution. During study time or a free period, visit the Tutor office that is left of the main school reception and study for your exam! Tutors are really beneficial as you get to understand whatever you missed or did not understand during lessons. You will see your marks SKYROCKET after visiting a tutor. Take that from me.

There is an infinite number of things to do! These are just the basic things. Be creative and productive with your time and organize it. Don't just lounge around doing nothing. You will get NOTHING done! This was Katsuhito Saiky, Spartan Swim-Team member, photographer and journalist, signing out!

Users who are viewing this thread