School News Report | Episode 01 " Ghosts in Karakura?!"

ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
1650676993685.png

Episode 01 | Ghosts in Karakura?

Hey people.. Let me present myself. My name is Una, I’m 16 years old and I am sadly (for you) not single. I am a Masuo, you know? One of those randoms who appeared out of nowhere in a mass quantity. Some disappeared as well but we don’t talk about them. So now that I’m presented, this is what I call, “Thinking with Una” . It's a short report about events, conflicts, days in the lives of school employees, the usual rivalry and obviously, what I think about all of these subjects.

What’s going on in the female college volleyball team, I’m sure everyone is wondering. I can’t be the only one noticing constant fights and conflicts between them.. Let’s get into it, I’ve interviewed a few of the team members to see what’s really happening behind all of karakura’s student’s backs. As I interviewed a few of the team members, I was able to gather a bit of information regarding some of the ghosts in Karakura. Do you personally believe in ghosts? What’s really been happening within the volleyball team, the tea, the juicy stuff, the bling bling-catching.

A ghost, THAT’S what's happening. I wasn’t able to get much information about this but what I can tell you is this much, NOT to go inside the volleyball house!! GHOSTS are haunting the area, dead and buried in the backyard, volleyball team members who’ve come back from hell to haunt their team members. What a bunch of nasty people, they regret jumping off the balcony am I right? So?! Why haunt your friends. It’s not like I could interview a ghost, but here’s more about it. How many bodies are buried in that backyard? No one knows, but from what I’ve heard, there’s got to be at least two. TWO. That’s like... More than my little cousin can count. One of which threw themselves off of the balcony and died. Honestly, I’m not worried about many things but the suicides and death counts from the female volleyball team worries me. They also let maniacs onto the team, some of them put me in the HOSPITAL!! Moving on, the few members I’ve interviewed have stated that multiple ghosts live in their house. How do they know this you may ask, one of the volleyball members is a so-called ‘medium’ who has seen many ghosts in the house.

Let’s talk specifics, what are their names? How did they die? One ghost specifically caught my attention, he died over 40 years ago and still haunts the volleyball house. But Will the ghost died whilst the volleyball house was just some random karakuran house. I’ve heard from a few of the volleyball team members that the old man hag is a PERVERT!!! How disgusting is it to live in a house with a perverted ghost… He can literally see you changing and you won’t know... SO WEIRD!! Not only Will but the deceased Freya Bashkimi, a past female college volleyball team member had tragically died by jumping off of a balcony. No one knows the reason for her suicidal thoughts but some say she died whilst learning about the couple; Lola Alioua and Chancellor Masuo. Had she been crushing on one of the two? We don’t know it for sure but some of the volleyball members are certain that is the reason she un-alived herself.

All I know is that the volleyball house certainly won't be where I’m going for a while. During the interview, I noticed that weird behavior was going on in the volleyball house, doors and drawers were opening randomly and frames hung on the walls would suddenly fall. I had thought that they were no random frames, there had to be a meaning to the frames falling. Sadly, I got to a dead end. The only information I had gotten from this short investigation was who’s frames were falling, it was two of the current volleyball team members. Pictures of them were constantly breaking and dropping to the ground.

In conclusion, don’t go to the volleyball house unless you want to be haunted and/or checked out by a perverted ghost without your consent. And if you’re crushin’ on Chancellor Masuo, don’t. He’s weird, he’s my brother and he’s annoying. You don’t want to be part of this family… Hope you liked my first report, more to come!​

pashy

Level 183
Oh God good job!! I really enjoyed the funny comments you put in your report.. Keep up the good work!

Below I quoted the funny comments incase anyone is lazy to read the whole report or incase you'd like to see what I found funny the most!
My name is Una, I’m 16 years old and I am sadly (for you) not single.
they regret jumping off the balcony am I right? So?!
More than my little cousin can count.
He can literally see you changing and you won’t know... SO WEIRD!!

ItsLucrator

Level 11
grp3
grp3
Rich+
Oh God good job!! I really enjoyed the funny comments you put in your report.. Keep up the good work!

Below I quoted the funny comments incase anyone is lazy to read the whole report or incase you'd like to see what I found funny the most!
aww thank you I appreciate it!!

Ghosts within the grounds of our school? What a chilling yet exciting thought!
As someone fascinated with ghosts, as well as fascinated with the idea of starting my own paranormal investigation club, this is exciting news.
A well written report with thrilling information!
-Kino Tagaki

Users who are viewing this thread