mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Fashion Club

rt.png
[Etsuba appeared on the screen in front of the fashion clubroom and began speaking]

At first glance most clubs seem as if there wouldn't be many activities and events but the fashion club has always seemed to make their club activities fun and exciting for the whole school, hosting spotlight-worthy contests to test your ability to design and tailor an outfit for a fit theme!

Today I have an interview with the one and only Summer Kudo! The fashion clubs leader! She’s agreed to let us in on some of the fashion clubs activities, and if you look at it right, some tips on how to get accepted to the fashion club! There might just be a sneak peak on an upcoming event?!

You'll just have to wait and see!

Lets take a look at the fashion club and why I make the bold statement of them being one of the best clubs this school has to offer!

[The camera cut and showed Summer sitting in the journalist clubroom with Etsuba sitting across from her. At last, Etsuba started the interview]

Etsuba:
”Alrighty Summer, To start us off, what is the fashion club?”
Summer:
"The Fashion Club consists of people who share a keen interest in fashion and all its angles. It's for people who want to dive further into the fashion world and learn all about it. Pretty self-explanatory."
Etsuba:
”Wonderful! First question, What would you say is the hottest trend in fashion right now?”

Summer:
”I’ve actually been seeing a lot of plaid lately, but when is there not? Other than that though, there’s really none. Everyone’s just sticking to their own style.”

Etsuba:
”Interesting! Would you say that makes it difficult to design outfits that the majority of people like?”
Summer:
”I wouldn’t say entirely, but in a way yes. Typically when I design outfits, I don’t put my focus on what others would think of it. I’d like my outfits to be unique… even though what I have on is absolutely plain and basic.”

Etsuba:
“I've never thought about it like that! Trends are almost like an excuse to copy someone else’s work and success, so by not following said trends, you're being unique! That's a wonderful way to think of things! It allows you to do your own thing and not feel the need to go with everyone else!”

[Summer nodded]
Summer:
”Yep!”

Etsuba:
”Second question, The Fashion Club is consistently hosting events and contests, are there any hints you can give us about what your next one might be?”
Summer:
”Perfect question, The Fashion Club will actually be present at an event happening this weekend... AND a couple more that I cannot say just yet. So I guess you’ll just have to find out.”
Etsuba:
”That’s exciting, I can't wait to learn more!”
Summer:
”Mhm… Next week will be quite eventful for the members.”

Etsuba:
”I wish them luck!”

Etsuba:
“Next Question, What’s most important to you when choosing between different applicants?”

Summer:
“Their ability to get along with the other members, I like to go over applications with the club members so I know their opinion on the person and the application itself.”

Summer:
“Experience isn't that big a deal since if they do get in, they'll be learning along the way.”
Etsuba:
“That's wonderful I'm sure your club members appreciate it as well! I take it that your club gets along very well?”
Summer:
“Yes actually.”
Etsuba:
“I'm glad to hear it! Lastly, Other than events, what kind of activities does your club do?”

Summer:
“Quite a lot, today we had a themed photoshoot featuring the club members own creations, I plan to do these every now and then to see everyone's progress. Apart from that we also do tailoring lessons, Mini contests and game and movie nights and a lot of other stuff!”
Etsuba:
“That sounds so fun!”

Etsuba:
“Regardless, that's all the questions I had. I appreciate you letting me interview you! I wish you and your club the best!”
Summer:
“Thank you! I'll see you around!“

[The video cut and Summer was no longer there and Etsuba was concluding his report]

This interview was so exciting and I feel as if I learned a lesson from it! Summer was so genuine and friendly and you can tell just by the way she runs her club, she clearly cares a lot about all of her members, their well being and success, and runs her club accordingly!

It makes me happy to know the members of the fashion club are in good hands!

Other than that, They'll be opening applications soon so be ready, this club is not one you'll want to miss out on!

[Etsuba smiled as the scene cut and the report concluded]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread