players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | France

avie ♡

Level 50
dreamchapter
dreamchapter
Fundraiser+

★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★

Ever wish you could travel to the City of love? Well come along and hear about the trip Sana and Annika had to France, learn new facts, and see beautiful photos of the City itself.

Annika in BLUE text and Sana in RED text

“Hello wonderful people, my name is Sana!”

“And my name is Annika! We are here today to tell you about our trip to France.”

“Yessir, so grab a drink or a snack because this will be quite a report. So much happened, so we’ll have a lot to cover.”

“Very true. . As you all know Karakura High school and College went to France this past week, we’ll begin sharing our experience on the way there and end with on the way home from the trip.”

“Mhm! Of course, everyone had different experiences during this trip. But, we’re just here to share ours! Anyways, shall we start?”

“We shall, let's start getting onto the buses. How about?”

“Sure! So, for me getting on the bus was a stressful situation. I was afraid I wouldn’t get a seat, but thankfully I got one! I barely got it but hey at least I got it.. .My seat was on the top of the bus near the front.”

“Hmm. . I had a similar experience when it came to boarding the bus, there were so many students there that everyone was crowded and pushed around. I had decided to wait till the first 3 buses got full till getting on the 4th due to there being less people by then. Thankfully as well I had gotten a seat on the bus, my seat was on the second level of the bus near the back.”

“YEAH BRO- so many people got pushed around. Not gonna lie- it was kind of funny. Some people even kicked some kids in like grade 7, because they wanted the seat. Poor children.”

“Yeah. . .I wanna say once everyone had gotten on the buses that they calmed down but they really didn’t. Instead of calming down everyone just started screaming and yelling on the buses. So far the trip had already been hectic and it was just getting more and more hectic as it went.”

“Honestly- some people were literally screaming on the bus. LIKE CALM DOWN- MY EARS WILL FALL OFF. You are old enough to know what INDOOR AND OUTDOOR voices are. Uh but we won’t talk about how I yell all the time. . . .”

“At this point in time I’m used to yelling with how much YOU, VENUS, AND MARIE yell. . .but yes moving on from that. Once everyone boarded onto the buses we got instructions for when we reached the airport and how it would go. . now I feel like that's when it got stressful due to the students beginning to ask the adult volunteers questions.”

“HAHAHA yelling is fun! Venus and Marie yell more than me though! But, moving on. . yeah when we got to the airport everybody was too excited they started running towards security. .yes I did too I admit. BUT when we were in line for security PEOPLE LITERALLY WERE CUTTING THROUGH. LIKE WAIT YOUR TURN.”

“Pfft- True true but yes when it came to everyone heading towards security I’ve noticed that they all ran and well yeah I did as well but what can I say! I’m on the Track-Team, and need a little exercise before sitting on a plane for a couple of hours. OMG YEAH! I saw people cut in line too! Like dude we all are gonna go to the same place like jeez.”

“Pfft- yeah of course you’d want some exercise. And FOR REAL people really do be cutting in line. But, besides that, security went pretty quickly. I didn’t have any illegal items on me so uh yeah. I personally don't know if anyone had illegal stuff on them but knowing Karakura I'm sure some people had some.”

“By the time I reached security they didn’t even check us at that point, they just told us to go through so yeah probably people had illegal items on them but that's beside the point. After security we got onto the plane which was HUGE and almost already full even with more people coming from security. Even in the plan, we had people yelling. . and of course more instructions for once we reached Germany to board the boat aka Titanic 2.0 or so that's what everyone was calling it.”

“You guys were lucky to not go through security. Going through it always made me nervous even though I know I don’t have any illegal items on me. ANYWAYS, yeah the plane was pretty big, I got lucky enough to get a window seat! The plane ride there was pretty smooth, no bumps really. Except. . when the lights turned off everyone started freaking out-. But, not gonna lie I thought the ship was gonna sink! Titanic 2.0 woooo.”

“Yeah. .I kinda thought either the plane was gonna crash or the boat was gonna sink but thankfully neither of those situations happened. I mean even the boat ride there was hectic for us since we had friends coming to say hi to us and my team members being crazy as usual, it’s funny though that's for sure. The boat ride was enjoyable overall though and it was kinda funny to get warnings not to jump overboard. Kinda curious if any kids actually did- but that's beside the point.”

“WAIT PEOPLE FELL OFF? HAHAHA- oh man that's funny, ANYWAY- yeah the boat ride was pretty hectic since our friends came and said hi. . and uh yeah your teammates are kind of crackheads but it's okay. Venus was practically yelling at them, I swear I'm gonna go deaf because of her one day.”

“I mean Venus is one of the team members so it's only reasonable for her to be a crackhead as well. It was funny to see the team bonding even during the trip. After a couple hours or so it felt like we ended up docking in France! WOO THE BOAT DIDN'T SINK AND WE WERE FINALLY THERE! Oh- how I just wanted to take a nap by then but nope! Next we travelled to the hotel where everyone got to settle into their rooms and take a small break.”

“MAN I REALLY WANTED THE BOAT TO SINK BUT uh ahem anyways. Annika- why do you always want to sleep? I swear whenever I hangout with you, you have just woken up from a nap. Anyways, the hotel was actually way smaller than I thought it would be. I had a whole different vision on what I thought it would like. . let me tell you it didn’t look at all how I imagined. But, nonetheless it was still nice.”

“Shhh. .Me and my naps are a topic for another day and of course if our listeners and readers want to hear about me and my naps! I agree with you about the hotel though, I thought it would be way different from what we saw and yeah of course it was still nice. After a while of just laying around the hotel we headed to the stage, where we were all seated to wait for further instructions.”

“I don't think people want to know about your naps. .but hey who knows. But, yeah the stage was actually super nice. There was A LOT of seating and the stage itself was a decent size. The mini little magic show they did was pretty cool if I do say so myself.”

“It was cool. . it's always good to see a little magic in this world no matter what it is. Yeah the stage was really pretty and I mean the little magic show would have been even better if my team didn’t keep trying to talk to us during the whole thing.”

“PFFT- how fun. Afterwards, we were told to go to the fountain. Here, many people caught up with their friends, took photos and who knows what else.. I’m pretty sure I saw someone trying to drown their friend in the fountain. How fun!”

“Um. . .I don’t know if I should be concerned or not- well yeah the fountain was where we headed next through the back of the stage! For the most part it was really pretty and everyone was able to regather. Once everyone was at the fountain we headed to the Church. . it had a way fancier name of course but yeah we got some awesome photos from that.”

“Eh- people being drowned is normal. . right? Oh yeah, the church! I believe it was called a Cathedral, but it was really big, and had tons of seating.. . Ooo- I almost forgot. .I may have taken a selfie while we were there. You were uh- in your own world when I took it-”

“Ohh. . . um well yeah I was probably zoned out when you took the selfie, that's quite something. Well why don't you share the selfies from the Cathedral with our readers?”

“Oh, sure!"

“There it is!”

“. . . Why do I look like I’m praying and secondly dude I don’t think you are meant to take selfies during a Mass. . Side note though, we look GOOD! Here's a couple other photos.”

“Bro. .I don’t know why you look like you're praying and uhm it was only one selfie! Uhm aha- but yes! We do look AMAZING.”

“Yeah. . I mean after that we went to get pizza, a gift shop and of course the Monasteries. The pizza was delicious and lowkey worth it after a super long trip. So far everything was going more smoothly then on the way to France. . “

“Yeah man, the pizza really was delicious. I mean, what do you expect France is known for their pizzas. . .or. . is that Italy? Uh- ANYWAYS! The trip was definitely going way smoother. The gift shop was pretty cool, I forgot to bring money with me so I didn’t get anything but from what I’ve seen, people got stuff like the France flag and all.”

“Well I didn't want to go into the shop so I had just gotten other friends to get stuff for me and paid them back once we had gotten home. Also it's Italy. . they are known for their pizza and pasta. I think that should be our next trip for sure.”

“Oh yeah 100 percent, Italy is definitely a place I want to go to one day. Then, of course we explored the city a little more before heading to the city of love! Paris! We saw the Eiffel Tower and a bunch of other cool things. By the way, cool people go to ‘the city of love’ with their best friends, not boyfriends!”

“Mhm! Ditch your boyfriends and go to the city of love with your best friends. .literally that's what we did and personally, I found it wayyyyyyy better and more chill. Mhm. .I think my favourite part of the trip for sure was the Eiffel Tower and the view it gave. Life really hits differently when you are in a different country and city. I think after we were done touring the city some more we headed back to the hotel for a bit.”

“Mhmm..boyfriends don’t deserve to go to the city of love. .uh sorry Julien. Anyways, yeah after exploring a bit more we went back to the hotel. We freshened up a bit before we made our way back to the airport. The trip seemed so short even though it was pretty long! By this time, I was EXHAUSTED and really wanted to just get in my bed and fall asleep. I did manage to get some sleep on the plane but not a lot due to the noise..”

“Yeah. . eventually the plane had gotten extremely loud and I could even hear everyone through my airpods. I was just jamming out to music. Turns out the Principle was attempting to fly the plane. And well that didn't go too well. The plane ended up going BOOM BOOM on us and there was loads of fire.”

“Yeah, I was also listening to music as well. You know how I love my One Direction and Why Don’t We. But- yeah the principal really did try to fly the plane.. . does he even have a license for flying planes?? That man really can do anything- it's kinda concerning. BROO THE BOOM BOOM LIKE SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. I literally had a mini heart attack.”

“It was crazy and totally scary, I’m honestly surprised we even got home with the fire and big boom. Loads of people also got injured and I don't think he had a license to fly it but at first, it was going smoothly till the big BOOM.”

“Okay- if he doesn’t have a license then I'm very concerned. .How did the pilot let him fly the plane? I THINK HE PURPOSELY TRIED TO KILL US. But! Thankfully, we all made it home safely. No deaths. . “

“Mhm. . by then the trip was over and we took the buses back to Karakura. Once I reached my apartment I just kinda collapsed in my big comfy bed. It was for sure one of the best sleeps I’ve ever had honestly and that says something for someone who sleeps a lot.”

“Mhmm, I also snuggled up in bed and slept for a while. And. .yeah if YOU say that was one of your best sleeps then yeah that really says a lot. You are basically an expert when it comes to sleeping.”

“Pretty much, glad you got some sleep too though. Oh- and you said you got some other photos from the trip right from your friends, would ya like to share those photos? May as well show more photos from the trip.”

“OH, i completely forgot about them. Yes, let’s show them. Soo to whoever didn’t get to attend the trip, feel free to look through these photos and see what you missed.”

Photo credits:

Avery#5770
Jordie's Bitch#4068
NotASimp__#0666

----------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread