mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Fruity Basketball Team?!

TaxEvasionFraud

Level 37
TaxEvasionFraud
TaxEvasionFraud
Notable
KHADIJAH ALIOUA (1).jpg
- 2/23/2022
—-------------
[!] The camera started and your first sight would have been Khadijah’s arm as she walked back to her place, in front of 4 unsightly boys with terrible seating manners.

KHADIJAH
Cleared her throat as she stared right into the males eyes before her with menace and furrowed brows
“My name is Khadijah or well.. You may know me as Kat and I thank you for sparing time for today’s interview, what are all of your names?”

CHRIS
Coughed for a second then stared back at Khadijah with a smirk
“Names, Chris Basketball Captain Ammons”

AETIUS
Placed his phone down, sliding it into his pocket as he would look over to Khadijah as best as he could, giving her a smile; he would answer
“Hello, the name is Aetius Silvius”

KENSHI
Cleared his throat, his voice would still be scratchy as he said
“K-Kenshi Tsushima”

[!] Screams were heard outside of the pent shortly after, of multiple energetic and rambunctious individuals saying rather inappropriate comments

KYU
Slumped in posture, he would turn towards Khadijah and then tilted his head; spoke in a rather formal tone of voice
“And ma’name is Kyu, but ya’already know”

[!] Kyu started reading the bible with a questionable look on his face as he raised an eyebrow up and looked at it like it was all.. [REDACTED]

KHADIJAH

“To start off with the interview, Chris, how has your experience on the bobcat men's basketball team been?”

CHRIS
Smirked and scratched his head thinking WAY BACK to the old days of basketball
“Well it's been a wide array of emotions, many captains and a lot of fun experiences but I think basketball is by far the most fun sport to play and that enough play”

KHADIJAH
“Now to the rest of you, how has your experience been when Kazuki was still captain and how do you feel now that you have a new one?”

AETIUS
“The new captain is untested and we haven’t seen much results because he is new. I believe though that he will learn fast and be able to out shine the last captain quickly.”

CHRIS
Began to pat Aetius’s head as he laid on his lap..
“Exactly”

KHADIJAH

“I hope your journey as the new captain gains the highest heights and all the many achievements, but Chris.. What do you hope to do now that you are captain? Don’t hold back as the past captain, as you know, was my brother.”

KENSHI
“Judging how Chris’ jacket got stolen-”

AETIUS
Slapped the captain despite having his head laid on Chris’ lap
“Answer.. [CHICKEN BAWK CENSOR]”

CHRIS
“WELL- your brother basically didn't play the sport unfortunately, so I hope to actually play some more and teach this team how to be-” Rubbed his head after being slapped “A LITTLE BETTER MANNERED”

KHADIJAH
Let out a slight chuckle before setting her expression back to neutral
“What made each of you join this specific sport and team?”

CHRIS

Let out a insightful grin
“I joined the sport because I wanted to be the best but now my mission is to have as many different people enjoy it as possible, since its on the decline recently”

[!] The other teammates began standing and moving around before Aetius and Kyu met face to face in front of Khadijah

CHRIS
“I’d like to note I think my team has brain damage”

[!] Chris would let out his last statement until all of a sudden Aetius set his lips onto Kyu’s.. MWAH as Kyu then proceeded to bite down on his bottom lip after the swift smooch..

[!] Khadijah quickly then ran and stumbled towards the camera with a hurried look on her face before her hand took over most of the camera

KHADIJAH
“UH- I THINK THAT’S ALL FOR THE INTERVIEW, SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME! LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE MOMENTS WITH THIS TEAM.. ”

[!] The recording then ended..
—-------------

Users who are viewing this thread