mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Herrington Holdings Inc.

si10k

Level 37
Corporation interview-2.png

Sif Chu Aldridge - Pink

Lucius Herrington - Green

Sif - “Hey guys; well. You know what we will be talking about today. Can you two introduce yourself to the viewers?” She’d smile towards them even though most of the viewers reading. Mr. Herrington always kept to himself and his family being so secretive towards the public.

Lucius - “Hmm . . Good evening . . For those who do not know me . . I am Lord Lucius Herrington, Chief Executive Officer of Herrington Holdings Conglomerate JAPAN. Division. I have lived here since 28th September 2018. . I’ve had many jobs. . Older citizens might know me as the Former Deputy Lord Mayor of Karakura, during my brothers first and secondary political terms. I used to help my brother out on the business-side of things at the Delivery Corp, which used to, and still does to this day, deliver MOST of Karakura’s food supply, stuff like the cheap hotdogs, and the milk that comes in those little cardboard boxes.

Lucius - “Anything that isn’t custom to a store, most likely comes from our business. . I was also an executive board member in the Tailor Company, FURIKU, back when it was in its infancy. . I helped grow it into what it was today . . . I am a major sponsor of the Karakuran Special Assault Team, the formation of the Karakura Hospital and other charitable measures. I’ve been influential to this city, I love the citizens here, even though many do not particularly like me back, given the despicable recent events . . .” He was genuinely sincere, He was clearly disgusted by what his younger brother, Preston had done that day.

Sif - “Can you explain what your company does for the people listening in so they will know what it is and they won’t be confused while listening in? Yeah… That’s a part of it. With great power comes great responsibility including peoples being jealous and wanting attention.” She’d say with a slightly annoyed tone but it doesn’t seem directly at anyone, ‘cept for the listeners for those who do not know.

Lucius - “There’s a lot MORE that goes into it, but essentially our biggest international roots are in the Primary & Secondary Industry Sectors, mainly with excavating steel and the manufactory of it after it has been relocated. We have a lot of steel contracts with the Japanese Military here, but of course- we have a lot of ventures like real-estate, however steel being the main reason we ventured our company into Japan a few years back.” He said rather matter-of-factly . . He was still however rather polite and forthcoming.

Sif - Blinks a few times due clearly wanting to know more about the history of his company. “Right… Why exactly did AUFFALLEN team up with Sakura Han’ei? It’s kind of out of the blue. . . Especially with the prices of some items in other shops being cheaper. Is there any specific reason for what?

Lucius - “Sakura Han’ei is a very lovely local business. . We wished to help further their profits and help this city grow. . . Promoting their items for the more wealthier class of citizens, who do frequent AUFFALLEN seemed like the right thing to do. I love helping small businesses wherever I can!

Sif - Nods. “That’s good, what exactly are your plans for the future? There is no animal hospital in karakura, no homeless shelter and no charities. Will you do anything for that?” She’d smile faintly towards him.

Lucius - “In all honesty. . . If I COULD do anything in Karakura . . . I’d open a Movie Theatre or an Arcade. . . yep- a Movie Theatre . .. There’s a definite gap in the market, not a very profitable one but hey .. . It sounds like it’d make a lot of people's lives, just a little bit better, but other things can make people's lives better, you're right . .

Our company does a lot for Karakura. The Shopping District, a grand marvelous thing really- that came out of our charity, we co-funded the creation of the Fraternity & Sorority House, with its original owner, my nephew Harvey, we opened our Private Yacht to Public Access .

In all honesty though, most of my charitable donations go to my home, Birmingham, and you’re right - Charity is something that isn’t prevalent enough in Karakura - Although I don’t think people would want me to be any type of figurehead of a non-for-profit organisation, I'm a businessman after all, they’d question it.

Sif - “How exactly would they question it? I’m looking into something like that myself. . .” She’d say slowly it was clear she was questioning him herself quickly looking at her watch.

Lucius - “People in Karakura are sceptic, I, myself don’t just give charity to any ol’ charity here, as I have enough fear in the greater world that these charities are scams, I often have to put a lot of thought, research and energy into who I choose to trust with my money.

For example, LGBTQ+ Youth Birmingham is currently one of my favourite charities, very touching to me - personally speaking, and I know they do great things and they aren’t greedy and so I’m very active in participating and donating. For a Charity in Karakura to build a reputation would be very difficult.
``

Sif - “Well that’s all the time we have. I’m sorry this is so short.” Coughs a bit due to her remaining calm almost all the way through. Having a slight smirk on her face when turning towards it. Then turning the camera off.

For more information click the link below!

Discord server link.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread