mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Hot Seat

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+

The hot seat. An informal noun used to refer to the position of a person who carries full responsibility for something, including facing criticism or being answerable for decisions or actions. Also commonly used to refer to the electric chair in North America. However, we are in Japan, so you have nothing to worry about there!
In today’s report, we’ve put five KHSCC students in the metaphorical hot seat. We asked them each the same questions and got different answers back. It’s time for… the hot seat.
We put five people on the spot to answer our questions. We have Tsugi Jahii (whose hair looks like neapolitan ice cream), a twelfth grader, an avid class-goer, and a french-speaker. Soda Kanno, a caretaker, the son of Mr. Kanno, a man who might not exist. Third, we have Oriana Sanbuono, a twelfth grader, a pretty girl with a great fashion sense. Ji Han, the son of a respected professor at Karakura Community College, is a twelfth grader with a lot of knowledge about this school. And finally, Hideyoshi Iekami-Stark, a KHS-attending student. It’s his first year in Karakura HighSchool and Community College! A lot is coming his way! Now, let’s get straight into it!

Tsugi Jahii
Soda Kanno
Oriana Sanbuono
Ji Han
Hideyoshi Iekami-Stark
What’s your name?
Tsugi Urushido Jahii.
Hiya! My name is Soda Kanno- oh I don’t need to wave? Alrighty!
Oriana Sanbuono.
I am Ji Han.
It’s Hideyoshi Iekami-Stark!
Do you go to KHS or KCC?
KHS, Karakura High School
Oh! Well, I work as a Caretaker here, so I guess I go to both... or neither?
KHS, currently.
Highschool! Grade-12!
Uh— Karakura High School. I don’t look that old, do I?!
How do you feel about the amount of classes held per day? Is it enough or too little? Too many?
Lately, there have not been enough classes. I always see professors around, but never teachers. I guess Karakura has a teacher shortage? Anyways, before, there used to be around three classes a day which was plenty!
Hmm… this is a pretty good question.. I think that the class numbers are pretty average, at least for college kids? A lot of my time on the job is spent getting college kids to their classes and I’ve never thought it was too much. On the high school side of things it’s a bit different. Younger kids will often ask me when classes are gonna be hosted, so perhaps more high school level classes could be hosted more?
I think a few more classes could be hosted per day, not that much, though. In case students get overwhelmed by how much they’re learning and still have time for everything else the school has to offer.
I can't remember the last time I attended a class, so way too little.
Oh, I think it’s enough!
What are your thoughts on the opportunities you’re given at this school? Clubs, sports, volunteer work for the school, things like that.
Clubs seem fun. They have club events to display which clubs are available for students to join. People are even able to start in clubs based on their own interests. Sometimes, I spot sports people at the basketball, baseball, volleyball, and soccer fields, but for me, I am not into sports. As far as volunteer work, I assume you mean things like journalism, sports captains, and councillors? In which case, I think they’re great opportunities to show leadership in your school. My own aunt is a journalist! I do think councillors are a bit strict sometimes, though…
Oh well I’m not sure if I will get those opportunities, but…I think it's swell! Getting the chance to create a community around shared interests sounds amazing! It’s a great chance to make friends, build skills, and gain new experiences! Students should take advantage of these amazing opportunities!
Uh.. I personally think that the school covers most of what students are interested in with their extracurriculars. Clubs aren’t talked about as much as sports. I suppose they still need to make their way to everyone.
I don't know how to get into clubs, there isn't much information about them. I only know they exist because I wander past the club rooms sometimes. Volunteer work is... fine?
I’m not a part of any of them yet but they seem pretty fun, for the most part. Most of the clubs seem to be closed often though. Is that normal??? I also don’t see much volunteer work but then again I haven’t gotten involved with that much yet since it’s my first year here.
Do you know the name of the road right in front of our school?
I don’t read road signs…
Okay, this is a bit embarrassing to admit.. I don’t know the names of any streets here or anywhere I’ve ever been. I’m not good at memorising that kinda stuff! I only need to think of directions, and big landmarks, or just be lazy and take the subway. If I had to guess what it’s called then I’d say Plaza Street.
…NO…
IT HAS A NAME?!
Karakura Avenue!
Can you name all nine professions for adults at this school?
Teacher, Professor, janito- caretaker… uhm, tutor?... THERE’S NINE OF THESE?!
This is easy peasy! Caretakers, counsellors, professors, receptionists, chefs, teachers, tutors, uhhh… AND NURSE BOOM EASY ALL- wait… wait hold up…. That's… one, two, three…… OH WAIT LIBRARIAN! Okay.. yeah maybe I don’t know my co-workers as well as I thought I did… heh.. you can cut that part out, right-?
I’m… going to go grab some pretzels…
Oh boy... Professors, teachers, receptionists, librarians. Caretakers, chefs, dean, vice dean, principal, vice principal... There are also counselors, tutors and nurses though. There are.. thirteen…
Hmm. . . Teachers, caretakers, professors, chefs, nurses, receptionists, and librarians are all I can name off the top of my head right now. Not sure about the other two unfortunately.

Wow, we got some … answers today! All the people we interviewed seem to have differing opinions on the amount of classes held per day. Some of them said it wasn’t enough classes, others disagreed completely and said it was almost too many. During the question regarding the extracurricular activities for the school, everyone said that they appreciated the amount of effort put in by the school to make sure that everyone’s interests are covered for an academic activity at school. All except for Hideyoshi, who just bragged about only being here for a year. Everyone said in their interviews that the activities provided are great ways to build certain skills such as teamwork, friendship, and leadership. So, you should get out there and check out all the clubs that Karakura High School and Community College has to offer! Maybe you will make some friends and gain new life skills!
Despite Hideyoshi only being here for a year, he was the only one out of ANYONE WE INTERVIEWED to know that KHSCC was built on Karakura Avenue. Did you know the name of the street? How do you find your way around town? Maybe next time you are walking around you will notice the names of the streets more. Just when you think you know it all, Karakura has more information for you to learn. So amazing and cool. Just think about all of the things you don't know about Karakura . You should go exploring and educate yourself on your home’s history and geography!
During the final question, Ji Han proved me wrong and reminded me that SLT exists (sorry guys), while the rest struggled. Were they struggling to find pretzels in my fridge or struggling to answer the question? Who knows!
Those were all the questions! Thank you so much to these five people that we interviewed today. They really tried their absolute hardest to answer the questions truthfully. I hoped you learned a little more about Kaurakura and some of our amazing students!

What are your thoughts on these questions? Do you agree with any of the things the people we interviewed said?

– [OOC] –

A massive thanks to ilovemyplanex2, Otiver, vehelic, lobsterrgod, and ghcsted.
And a thanks to ORmaybeNOT and goddess1989 for helping out with research and grammar!

––

Last edited:

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
you interviewed me in MY home. those were MY pretzels. anyways, move me out of that burning seat, thanks, love you fj <3

Users who are viewing this thread