mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Inclusion In Karakura

The FJ

Level 93
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+

Students at KHSCC (Karakura High School & Community College) have reported that they constantly feel the need to conform with the culture of this school. They say that they feel isolated because they’re different from the rest. They don’t fit into one of Karakura’s main cliques. This causes people to make fun of them, assault them, and spread untruthful rumours about them.
The KHSCC students have cliques, much like any other school. However, our school’s cliques are… slightly different from other schools around the world.

The criminals. Ah, yes, it’s no secret. The crime rate in Karakura is horrible, and due to the abundance of children in the city, there’s bound to be loads of child convicts. These students usually hang around the corners of the school, plotting… No one knows what... but they're plotting. These students get into fights often, more so outside of school hours, however. These people may act like normal students, but are far from it. There is not much to say about this group of people besides that they make up the majority of students.
Some distinguishing physical features of a student criminal are:
  • Wearing masks
  • Missing limbs
  • Missing tongue
  • Missing voice-box
  • Missing facial features (nose, eyes, etc.)
  • Casts, bruised knuckles, anything that indicates a recent injury
  • Standard looks (things like dark hair) to be less identifiable
  • Dark-coloured outfits to be less identifiable
If someone has one or more of these things, it doesn’t immediately mean that they are a criminal. If they have all of these things… they most likely are, but they still could be someone who fought on the more ethical side of a war or battle.

Another main clique of KHSCC, the lovestruck. The heartthrobs, the love-crazy. Whatever you want to call them, they’re the least mentally stable of the school. And that’s saying a lot seeing as… Well, one of the main cliques of the school was Criminals. These people’s relationships come in two main categories: Forever & Always and One-Night. The Forever & Always relationships that the love-crazy students have are the romantic relationships that last for months, years, some for even decades!
These people commit to their relationships, their classes, and their jobs. They commit to everything they sign up for and wouldn’t just join something to leave it.
The One-Night relationships of KHSCC are usually between two heartthrobs, both of which just want a quick dose of dopamine before moving onto someone else. Someone hotter, someone more interesting.
Some distinguishing physical features of a lovestruck student are:
  • Love-Marks along their skin
  • Doe-y eyes
  • Excessive clothing
  • Vibrant clothing

There’s always at least one of them. They have their head in a book… and some markers and pencils in their hands. They’re always doodling, drawing. They make detailed sketches on their tests instead of filling out answers. When you walk into the art room at KHSCC, there’s always either people crying or people showing their artistic talents to the room, drawing and painting everything your mind can possibly imagine.
Most of the artsy students at KHSCC have a tragic past. Not all, but most of them either had their parents die in a horrific car crash when they were four, their parents abandoned them a week after they were born, leaving just them and their brother to try and thrive, or their family all ran away leaving them without even a chance to say goodbye. They take all this anger, sadness, and fear, then turn it into beautiful masterpieces of art.
Some distinguishing features of an artsy student are:
- Neutral-smile resting face
  • Paint on their clothes or face
  • Vibrant hair colours
  • A load of accessories

KHSCC has many sports teams, leaving a ton of students in those teams. The sports are:
  • Volleyball
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
  • Swim
  • Cheerleading
  • Track & Field
Each of these sports have a spartan team and a bobcats team. Many of them have two separate teams for their grades, for male and female. In total, there’s twenty teams for Karakura High School and Community College.
These students can usually be found in their respective sport courts during school hours. These students have their own houses in Karakura, each team getting a house… strange. Even some students who aren’t in one of the twenty teams can be a part of the sporty group. Many students will spend their school hours playing volleyball, swimming in the pool, running on the track, playing football, and shooting basketball hoops.
Some features that could help distinguish a sporty student are:
  • Wearing sports jerseys
  • Holding sport materials
  • Always playing a sport
  • Looks like they play a sport

The final main group/clique of KHSCC: The Academically Gifted. You might know them as the nerds, the academically dedicated, or the brainy. These students, unlike everyone else, actually know what 1+1 is. Some say it’s eleven, but these students know that it’s two. They attend teachers’ classes daily.
High School students aren’t required to attend classes as strictly as college students are. Many high schoolers will take advantage of these circumstances and skip classes. However, the academically gifted will attend all the classes they possibly can.
Many academically gifted students are in college. They left high school as soon as they could due to the slow, dull, and babied culture of it.
Some of the features of these students are:
  • Always has a backpack on
  • Carries a pencil or notebook
  • Always in a classroom during class periods
  • Owns thousands of pens and pencils
  • Actually uses their locker

I’ve conducted some interviews. You will be shown two of them. One with a bully, and one with someone on the exact opposite of the spectrum. The first interview is with a student that goes by the name of Willow.

Fazel: “Hello ma’am, what is your name?”
Willow: “I’m Willow.”
“And Willow, how well do you think students at KHSCC do with inclusion?”
“It would depend on the personality and morals of the student, I suppose.”
“Mhm, but overall, as a whole?”
“It’s… decent, when it comes to most of the students.”
“Alright, and do you think that students here are good at making others feel welcomed into the school?”
“Well… most of the time, but most also don’t step in when someone else is having trouble.”
“Of course... would you believe there to be a slight bullying issue at KHSCC?”
“Yes. Due to personal experience and things that I've seen, my answer would be yes. Well… I do have a small group, or clique, of people who bully me, but I don’t think that being in cliques itself causes an issue. Bullying has to do with the person, because the person being rude made that decision on their own accord, people in cliques SHOULD still be respectful to others.”
“Do you think that students who don't fit into the main cliques of KHSCC in any way feel they don't belong?”
“Yes, I do think that could happen. But, I believe that the people in the clique should still make the person feel like they belong.”
“Yes, that makes sense. Why do you think students here think it’s… okay to bully others?”
“Well.. That answer would be different for different types of students, bullies themselves would most likely say “Because it's funny.” But they probably either hurt themselves and think it makes them look cool. Others might say it’s because the teachers don't do much about it. Those who experience bullying often would probably say that it's not worth it to get involved and feel like they aren't worth it anyway, and that people wouldn't care.”
“Thank you for your time, Willow.”

That’s Willow! Next up is an interview with Luca Romano, someone who would be considered a bully at this school.
Fazel: “Hello sir, what is your name?”
Luca: “Luca Romano?”
“And Romano, how well do you think students at KHSCC do with inclusion?”
“I’m not entirely sure… Pretty well, I guess, unless you’re some loner. Most people are in groups of four or more, especially when fighting like- 20 of their friends will come out of the trees and just- help out!! So, pretty well!”
“Do people at KHSCC make others feel welcome?”
“PFFT- NAH!! When I first came here, almost everyone was just stuck to their friend groups and wouldn’t talk to me. Ain’t no way you’re making friends around here.”
“Would you believe there to be a bullying issue at KHSCC?”
“YES! Not a day goes by without me seeing someone get like- mugged or something at school.”

The interview with Luca Romano got cut short due to some personal issues with his life.

That wraps up this report. Bullying is wrong; no one fits into one group exactly. Everyone’s unique and different. While I know you’ve heard it many times, it’s something that some people still refuse to believe.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

–♥ [OOC] ♥–

A HUGE thanks to CuddlyPandaLove, RunningFromIRS, CutieNeedsHelp, Destinsy, Cap7ainDes7roy, Oliverium, and DrainingFeeling for helping out with photography and research.
And another thanks to LavendarGaming34 and Squidalo for taking the time with me to be interviewed!

–♥–

Last edited:

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable

Students at KHSCC (Karakura High School & Community College) have reported that they constantly feel the need to conform with the culture of this school. They say that they feel isolated because they’re different from the rest. They don’t fit into one of Karakura’s main cliques. This causes people to make fun of them, assault them, and spread untruthful rumours about them.
The KHSCC students have cliques, much like any other school. However, our school’s cliques are… slightly different from other schools around the world.

The criminals. Ah, yes, it’s no secret. The crime rate in Karakura is horrible, and due to the abundance of children in the city, there’s bound to be loads of child convicts. These students usually hang around the corners of the school, plotting… No one knows what... but they're plotting. These students get into fights often, more so outside of school hours, however. These people may act like normal students, but are far from it. There is not much to say about this group of people besides that they make up the majority of students.
Some distinguishing physical features of a student criminal are:
  • Wearing masks
  • Missing limbs
  • Missing tongue
  • Missing voice-box
  • Missing facial features (nose, eyes, etc.)
  • Casts, bruised knuckles, anything that indicates a recent injury
  • Standard looks (things like dark hair) to be less identifiable
  • Dark-coloured outfits to be less identifiable
If someone has one or more of these things, it doesn’t immediately mean that they are a criminal. If they have all of these things… they most likely are, but they still could be someone who fought on the more ethical side of a war or battle.

Another main clique of KHSCC, the lovestruck. The heartthrobs, the love-crazy. Whatever you want to call them, they’re the least mentally stable of the school. And that’s saying a lot seeing as… Well, one of the main cliques of the school was Criminals. These people’s relationships come in two main categories: Forever & Always and One-Night. The Forever & Always relationships that the love-crazy students have are the romantic relationships that last for months, years, some for even decades!
These people commit to their relationships, their classes, and their jobs. They commit to everything they sign up for and wouldn’t just join something to leave it.
The One-Night relationships of KHSCC are usually between two heartthrobs, both of which just want a quick dose of dopamine before moving onto someone else. Someone hotter, someone more interesting.
Some distinguishing physical features of a lovestruck student are:
  • Love-Marks along their skin
  • Doe-y eyes
  • Excessive clothing
  • Vibrant clothing

There’s always at least one of them. They have their head in a book… and some markers and pencils in their hands. They’re always doodling, drawing. They make detailed sketches on their tests instead of filling out answers. When you walk into the art room at KHSCC, there’s always either people crying or people showing their artistic talents to the room, drawing and painting everything your mind can possibly imagine.
Most of the artsy students at KHSCC have a tragic past. Not all, but most of them either had their parents die in a horrific car crash when they were four, their parents abandoned them a week after they were born, leaving just them and their brother to try and thrive, or their family all ran away leaving them without even a chance to say goodbye. They take all this anger, sadness, and fear, then turn it into beautiful masterpieces of art.
Some distinguishing features of an artsy student are:
- Neutral-smile resting face
  • Paint on their clothes or face
  • Vibrant hair colours
  • A load of accessories

KHSCC has many sports teams, leaving a ton of students in those teams. The sports are:
  • Volleyball
  • Basketball
  • Baseball
  • Swim
  • Cheerleading
  • Track & Field
Each of these sports have a spartan team and a bobcats team. Many of them have two separate teams for their grades, for male and female. In total, there’s twenty teams for Karakura High School and Community College.
These students can usually be found in their respective sport courts during school hours. These students have their own houses in Karakura, each team getting a house… strange. Even some students who aren’t in one of the twenty teams can be a part of the sporty group. Many students will spend their school hours playing volleyball, swimming in the pool, running on the track, playing football, and shooting basketball hoops.
Some features that could help distinguish a sporty student are:
  • Wearing sports jerseys
  • Holding sport materials
  • Always playing a sport
  • Looks like they play a sport

The final main group/clique of KHSCC: The Academically Gifted. You might know them as the nerds, the academically dedicated, or the brainy. These students, unlike everyone else, actually know what 1+1 is. Some say it’s eleven, but these students know that it’s two. They attend teachers’ classes daily.
High School students aren’t required to attend classes as strictly as college students are. Many high schoolers will take advantage of these circumstances and skip classes. However, the academically gifted will attend all the classes they possibly can.
Many academically gifted students are in college. They left high school as soon as they could due to the slow, dull, and babied culture of it.
Some of the features of these students are:
  • Always has a backpack on
  • Carries a pencil or notebook
  • Always in a classroom during class periods
  • Owns thousands of pens and pencils
  • Actually uses their locker

I’ve conducted some interviews. You will be shown two of them. One with a bully, and one with someone on the exact opposite of the spectrum. The first interview is with a student that goes by the name of Willow.

Fazel: “Hello ma’am, what is your name?”
Willow: “I’m Willow.”
“And Willow, how well do you think students at KHSCC do with inclusion?”
“It would depend on the personality and morals of the student, I suppose.”
“Mhm, but overall, as a whole?”
“It’s… decent, when it comes to most of the students.”
“Alright, and do you think that students here are good at making others feel welcomed into the school?”
“Well… most of the time, but most also don’t step in when someone else is having trouble.”
“Of course... would you believe there to be a slight bullying issue at KHSCC?”
“Yes. Due to personal experience and things that I've seen, my answer would be yes. Well… I do have a small group, or clique, of people who bully me, but I don’t think that being in cliques itself causes an issue. Bullying has to do with the person, because the person being rude made that decision on their own accord, people in cliques SHOULD still be respectful to others.”
“Do you think that students who don't fit into the main cliques of KHSCC in any way feel they don't belong?”
“Yes, I do think that could happen. But, I believe that the people in the clique should still make the person feel like they belong.”
“Yes, that makes sense. Why do you think students here think it’s… okay to bully others?”
“Well.. That answer would be different for different types of students, bullies themselves would most likely say “Because it's funny.” But they probably either hurt themselves and think it makes them look cool. Others might say it’s because the teachers don't do much about it. Those who experience bullying often would probably say that it's not worth it to get involved and feel like they aren't worth it anyway, and that people wouldn't care.”
“Thank you for your time, Willow.”

That’s Willow! Next up is an interview with Luca Romano, someone who would be considered a bully at this school.
Fazel: “Hello sir, what is your name?”
Luca: “Luca Romano?”
“And Romano, how well do you think students at KHSCC do with inclusion?”
“I’m not entirely sure… Pretty well, I guess, unless you’re some loner. Most people are in groups of four or more, especially when fighting like- 20 of their friends will come out of the trees and just- help out!! So, pretty well!”
“Do people at KHSCC make others feel welcome?”
“PFFT- NAH!! When I first came here, almost everyone was just stuck to their friend groups and wouldn’t talk to me. Ain’t no way you’re making friends around here.”
“Would you believe there to be a bullying issue at KHSCC?”
“YES! Not a day goes by without me seeing someone get like- mugged or something at school.”

The interview with Luca Romano got cut short due to some personal issues with his life.

That wraps up this report. Bullying is wrong; no one fits into one group exactly. Everyone’s unique and different. While I know you’ve heard it many times, it’s something that some people still refuse to believe.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥️ [OOC] ♥️

A HUGE thanks to CuddlyPandaLove, RunningFromIRS, CutieNeedsHelp, Destinsy, Cap7ainDes7roy, Oliverium, and DrainingFeeling for helping out with photography and research.
And another thanks to LavendarGaming34 and Squidalo for taking the time with me to be interviewed!

–♥–
What shaders u use?

Users who are viewing this thread