mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Journalists vs. The World!

gyunini

Level 60
ZB40lSVT4L0eOvbTaZlmnm8CjOmCqrCcTPjTR1DOMgFfFL3e9ysuMZ_wsMWah_mthIXVMSsbuPfE88tmmTIBaVBVbcXwJRg4vVeqa6DDemVqr95jzFNMZa77xggbOkqz50MHL-Vt


Rikiya Kozuka | 28/7/2021

【 ✩ 】


[ A video began to play, a little unusual from Rikiya’s usual report format.

The screen showed Rikiya standing in front of the plaza with a hairbrush in his hand, he held it as if it was a microphone. ]


RIKIYA
“Karakura! We all know and love the Journalist Club! . . Right? RIGHT?? . . Haha! Anyways, I’m going to interview the people of Karakura and see what they think about this totally rad, totally awesome club!!”


[ The clip cuts to a series of interviews, Rikiya being recorded with different people beside him. ]

---


[ The clip started with Rikiya staring at his interviewee rather intensely. The interviewee was clearly anxious. ]
​
RIKIYA
“Hello, mister general public.”
​
NEVAAN
He let out a nervous chuckle as his voice cracked, but he quickly covered it up with a cough and a nod. “Hey . . You.”
​

RIKIYA
“Would you like to state your name, age, occupation, favorite band, etcetera?”

​
NEVAAN
“Ah- Right!- Well uh . . Uh- Sorry. My name is Nevaan Muleya and I am eighteen years old. I’m a council member here at Karakura and . . . Uh . . Favorite band? Favorite band . . Probably Cage The Elephant.”
​
RIKIYA
“Oh- He’s one of those nerds . . ANYWAYS! OH MY [BLEEP]ING GOD, I LOVE CAGE THE ELEPHANT! Err- Off topic, so! What is your opinion on the journalist club???”
​
NEVAAN
“Haha . . Uh- yeah! I think their music is hella good- Uh . . oh. Well, I haven't really experienced what they do in person but I think it's pretty interesting.”
​
RIKIYA
“Do you read our reports?”
​
NEVAAN
“Honestly I’m not much of a reader when it comes to outside of school . . but I’ve checked out a few with my friends. Not . . really, though.”
​


RIKIYA
Rikiya squinted his eyes, clearly judging Nevaan. “Interesting.”
​

[ The video cuts to a black screen, before going back to the same format, just a different person. ]


​
RIKIYA
“Name, age, occupation, favorite TAWOG character?”
​
​
SHAGGY
“Shaggy, I am eighteen years young, I am on the Bobcats Basketball team, and the hell is a TAWOG character?”
​
​
RIKIYA
“THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL? HELLO???
​
​
SHAGGY
“Oh- How am I supposed to know that? I like the orange fish thingy, I guess”

​
RIKIYA
“Of course. So, your opinion on the club??”

​
SHAGGY
He inhaled, “Honestly from my experience it’s quite enjoyable. Previously being in the club- and almost gaining a senior reporter, I can tell you that it is quite the enthusiastic experience.”

​
RIKIYA
“Hmm, what about the new members and our reports?”
​
SHAGGY
“A lot of time and dedication is put into each other's work. I personally haven't met any of the new members- apart from your friend and you. Although, I can assume they are all welcoming members. Apart from that- the work is detailed and enjoyable to read. Captivating their readers.”
​
RIKIYA
“So . . Did you read my furry report? You look like you’d be a furry.”
​

SHAGGY
“Oh? I do now. That's alright- I’ll save it for another time, afterall we are on camera. Any other questions?”
​
RIKIYA
Rikiya stayed silent for a moment, a smirk creeping up on his face as if he was plotting a really funny your mom joke, “Are you gay??”


SHAGGY
“I am not- I am actually straight, believe it or not. Although, I do not see how this has anything to do with the correspondence of journalism. I would prefer a different question.”
​
RIKIYA
“Whoa- That really IS hard to believe. Anyways, why’d ya quit?”
​

SHAGGY
“I quit to move on to other work. Personally had better opportunities.”

​
[ Rikiya started touching his chin, imitating stroking a beard. As if he could grow one . . The mysterious camerama- person obviously capitalized on this, zooming in on him. They zoomed back out as he started speaking again. ]​

​
RIKIYA
“Is that the case or do you just hate Mookie?”
​
SHAGGY
“I actually was in it before he was in a leading position. I was in it before he was in the club itself.”


​
RIKIYA
“So you left because he joined?


SHAGGY
“No- are you listening clearly?”
​
RIKIYA
“I’m joking! haha! Okay- That's it. Go . . read my furry report.”​
​
[ The clip ends with Shaggy giving Rikiya a white smile. Rikiya cringed. Hard.. ]

---


[ Another interview begins, except this time the format changed, only the interviewee was shown. It seems like Rikiya Kozuka’s came****rson retired. ]​

​
RIKIYA
“Name, age, favorite member of Big Time Rush, occupation?”


JUNE
“June Kishibe, eighteen. Uh- I like logan”
​
RIKIYA
“Taste! So, your opinion on the journalist club?”
​

JUNE
“I think it’s cool, I mean, I’ve seen a lot of the [BLEEP] you guys have done. And it's really interesting, especially the furry report.”
​
RIKIYA
“Cool! Do you think there's anything that could be improved from our work?”
​

JUNE
“No? I mean, I love all the [BLEEP] you guys do.”
​
RIKIYA
“Interesting. Favorite journalist?”
​

JUNE
“Well, for the improvements I think everyone should get stunning fits like Rikiya Kozuka.
​
RIKIYA
“SO TRUE!”
​

JUNE
“Favorite journalist? . . I’d have to go with Rikiya, mans just perfect.”
​
RIKIYA
“UGH SO TRUE, JUNE”
​

JUNE
“Well- perfect, except he’s shorter than me-”

​
[ The video quickly cuts off. ]

---

[ A new recording starts. It shows a man with blue hair . . another person beside him, she was very close to him. Isamu Katsuragi and Hoshimatoatsishi Yebisu, for the people who may recognize them. ]​

ISAMU
“My first words will be . . I’ve been doing this guy’s mother for a while now, Hello, people who are like, watching this.”


???
“LOL” (Yes, this background person literally said ‘LOL’ out loud, what a loser.)
​
[ The person beside the blue-haired man started speaking . . ]​

HOSHIMATOATSISHI
“You look like an ice cream cone I ate about an hour ago. Does your hair taste like ice cream?”


ISAMU
“No.”


HOSHIMATOATSISHI
“Can I take a bite of your hair?”

​
[ Hoshimatoatsishi proceeded to eat Isamu’s hair, Isamu didn’t seem to mind. . . ]​
​
RIKIYA
“EVERYONE SHUT UP!! Okay, what do you think of the journalist club?- Oh wait, what’s your name?”


ISAMU
“My name? Katsuragi, Isamu. As known as, the guy that had done your mother several times. My opinion on the journalist club? I think it’s pretty awesome. Your articles- at least.”
​

RIKIYA

“Favorite journalist?”
​
ISAMU
“As of now, my hair is being eaten, so I will not react to that. However, my favorite journalist? no one yet.”
​
RIKIYA
“I’ll take that as a Rikiya Kozuka.”
​

ISAMU
“Don’t take it as your name, I do not want to feed your ego.”

​
RIKIYA
“Shush. Is there anything that we could improve?”
​

HOSHIMATOATSISHI
“THE JOURNALIST CLUB NEEDS MORE MILFS!” She yelled.


???
‘’I AGREE.” Some random bystander yelled back.
​
RIKIYA
“Not how it works but okay.”
​

ISAMU
“Just delve into cool topics, I suppose. Oh and if you’re watching this- Ahahaha . . .” Isamu paused, before yelling: “I DID RIKIYA KOZUKA’S MOM! HUHAHAHA.”

​
RIKIYA
“CAN CONFIRM, I WALKED IN ON YOUR GUYS ONCE!”
​

HOSHIMATOATSISHI
“RIKIYA'S MOTHER IS A MILF! PUT HER IN THE JOURNALIST CLUB!”

ISAMU
“THAT’S BASED. THANKS FOR CONFIRMING!”

​
RIKIYA
“YOUR [BLEEP] IS UNBELIEVABLY SMALL, ISAMU”


ISAMU
“WHAT TH-”

​
[ The video ends . . ]​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top