mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Paranormal Activities

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team

GHOOOST ALERT!

Spooky season is here, hurray! And with spooky season, comes spooky activity! My first report is going to be all about alleged “Paranormal Activities” in Karakura. Do ghosts exist? And have they haunted the citizens of Karakura? And for how long??

For the past few days, I’ve interviewed multiple sources to try and figure out if ghosts are actually real or not! I personally believe that supernatural beings do live among us humans, hidden in the shadows… or something! And from my research, I found that there’s a pretty good balance between the believers and non-believers of ghosts in Karakura! Some have actually claimed that they’ve experienced or witnessed paranormal activity themselves!

Strangely enough, some even claim to be supernatural beings such as ghosts, yokais, spirits, and many more. I am no psychology expert so I cannot tell you if these people are actually supernatural beings or just insane in the membrane.

Going to back paranormal activity within Karakura, I’ve interviewed people who claim to have experienced these activities firsthand! One source actually explained how it’s experienced REAL LIFE ghosts!! The story was that a couple of friends and my source were playing with an Ouija board and one of them got possessed! They ended up attacking my source, but after the incident, the possessed person didn’t seem to have any memory of what happened. I actually ended up talking to Mazaki Hiden Celestial, a.k.a. the person who got possessed. She confirmed that she did not remember ANYTHING that happened that day. She felt anger, then sort of blacked out with no memory of the event whatsoever. She said all she felt was aching all over her body but did not exactly know what happened. In fact, she only found out that she was possessed and attacked someone after I reached out to her.

Another source which we will be referring to as ‘Albrecht’ actually had some hardcore experience with ghosts! Some of the things she experienced were so incredibly gory, I can’t go into detail. She claimed that a while ago at the devastating Itsbyoshi Forest (which has since been turned into the Zen Garden!), that was rumored to be haunted by two young girls who’ve perished long before any of Albrecht and her group was born. “Upon entering was a hanging body- eye completely white. But the gravest thing was a tomb that had been broken into.” She said. The tomb led the group to some catacombs, and that is where her first experiences come from.

It took a while before any activity happened, but one person from the group kept being whispered at. They thought it was some cheerleader (that they probably saw in the area beforehand, I’m not too sure of the details) but upon leaving they found her body. Gored and eyes white, she began decaying with no warning. A dog that the group brought sniffed the body, and it seems like that put a target on the dog’s head. Albrecht claimed that they “Splattered” that dog. No further details were given.

Upon doing research for this article, I came across a report. Well, multiple reports on an abandoned train station that crumbled years ago. Apparently, the bodies of two students were never found. Their names: Saburo Shibata And Hanako Kajiwara. I didn’t think much of it, but from what has been discussed online, the spirits of the two haunt the station and have hospitalized multiple people who went down there out of curiosity, so it is not recommended to citizens of Karakura to go down there and see for themselves. The events that happen at the Masamaru train station are quite recent, and I don’t know if ghosts can read articles or not but I don’t want to risk them escaping the station and targeting me!!

In conclusion . . I don’t actually know if ghosts are real or not. For all, I know these could just be stories to start mass hysteria, but they could be totally true. However. If ghosts are real, then I hope you all realize the pattern that all these stories have. All the ghosts are violent. Perhaps it's because Karakura is a violent city in general, who knows?

Luca Cabret. Oct 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread