mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | RIVALRY?? OR WWE RING. . !?1?!?!11!

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
saitonation.png
( banner credit: kewsoh ♡)

Hello beloved Saito Nation… this is a LONG OVERDUE ARTICLE.. due to the treacherous amount of drama I’ve been involved in. . from men wasting my time. . all the way to fake pregnancy scares (oops lol). Let’s get into the juice for today:

I believe I've paid my respects to the Spartans based on their return, but now it’s time for me to inform the general public of them stepping TOO far forward. What is your definition of rivalry? Genuinely, let me know in the comments. There’s normally two general definitions: general competition, or playful banter between two or more various parties. When it comes to school rivalry, shouldn’t the line be drawn before legal action is needed? I’ll answer for you, YES.

So. . if this is the case, why in the HELL have I seen police basically STATIONED outside of the Spartan Houses lately? Are the Spartans just a bunch of jailbirds hiding behind a college sport title?

(SMALL DISCLAIMER: I’m speaking about Cheer and the Football teams. Don’t ask me about the rest of the Spartan teams, I don’t see them either.)

Not only that, they are so VIOLENT. Even worse than Bobcats, in my opinion. And let me tell you why! A certain male footballer decided to choke me out in his team house’s bathroom just a few weeks prior to writing this. He didn’t only basically try and knock me out by attempting to cut off my circulation for a few moments. . he dislocated Eagle Ruiz’s jaw. . ON THE SAME NIGHT!!

Keep in mind, the only reason we were in their booboo house to begin with, is because we wanted to blast the new Barbie World song by American artists Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice (it's not that bad by the way, give it a listen xx). . but unfortunately they locked us in their EXHAUSTED bathroom with that BEAST, basically giving him free roam to do whatever he wanted with us. Thank God we had Claude with us, because he clambered a boombox over the guy’s head for us to even get the hell out of there.

FOR THE FEMALE FOOTBALLERS? I don’t even know what to say. For whatever reason, they crashed a party that I was at (it was boring anyways lol) and basically tried to jump Yuki (the Female Football captain) and myself. . ! Like, have some class, we’re there to turn up. . not shake it up? ONE OF THEM LITERALLY TRIED TO JUMP ON ME? JUMP ON ME? BIG BODIED I SAY! BIG. BODIED. On another occasion, one of them ran. . from across the street. . I was literally minding my own business talking to the cheer squad, and she ran from ACROSS THE STREET. . and started taking off her jewelry, slid her jacket off, got in a stance and I’m standing there like. . ‘Wow, she’s about to swing on me!’, AND SHE DID!!! UNPROVOKED!!! She threw a punch at me, so of course I leaped on her and started fighting back. . I wasn’t going to stand there and let her BULLY me for fun. . Anyways, she got sent down to the KPD for being a rabid dog (LOL!!111!1!!).

Now, RECENTLY (oh yeah, it gets worse), by my understanding: the SAME male footballer mentioned prior took our beloved Lexy Sparks. . and slammed her into the concrete. The poor girl ended up in the hospital AND got questioned. . BY POLICE.

[!] Lexy Sparks is laid on the bed, fresh stitches located at the top of her (now partially bald) head as she was still being attended to by Dr. Tengku. Saito herself is seen throwing up ‘gang signs’, with Asahise (middle) holding up the camera, and Bex idle on the side of the shot. [!]

I think all of this extends much more than rivalry. I think the Spartans are just violent nineteen to twenty-something year olds that like taking their anger out on high school students. It’s SICK.

Playful rivalry from time to time is FUNNY. Like when we slimed them in front of their house? YEAH. HE-HE, HA-HA. Why is THEIR version of rivalry resulting in people ending up in the HOSPITAL? THINK ABOUT IT.

Unfortunately, I still have faith in Perez to change this team around for the better. . but maybe I’m wrong and he just leads a gang of high-profile abusers. Oh yeah, that male footballer I was talking about. . that is basically a woman beater at this point? KŌDŌ SENJUTSU. Do what you must with that name in your mind.

Anyways. . ! Look out for any of those brutes we call Spartans walking around. You never know if one of them will ever want to slam your face into a brick wall for a little laugh. Until next time, Saito Nation. ⋆

Users who are viewing this thread