mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | School Hangout Zones

Classicalist

Level 87

Good morning students of Karakura High School and Community College, It is Serene Omori here and today I will tell you all about the free to use facilities of Karakura High School and Community College that you may not have known about. Got a free period or on a break? Well you may have just found your new go to area!

Public Gym

First on the list is the Gym, This is located right next to the staff room on the left. The Gym is an on and off place for students, Some days are popular and some days it's not. The Gym has what you'd expect in it, Some to be listed are, Weights, Treadmill and for you fighters out there, A punching bag.

Plant Nursery

Not a very active person? That's completely fine because right next to the gymnasium we have a quiet little spot for you. The plant nursery is a greenhouse room that is connected to the school and hosts lots of interesting plants. This is a good room for all you little nature enthusiasts, And it is a good place to study. I have used this room many times while reading and writing. I would recommend it.

Club Rooms

A part of a club? Then the club rooms are the perfect place for you to spend your spare time, As the club rooms should be rather quiet during the day time you can relax in there. If you are unaware how to join a club, Contact the club owner. You should be able to find their details in the club room.

Media Room

Finally another underrated hangout spot is the media room, Located at the back of the school next to the caretakers closet. The media room is a nice room with an aircon. It has a couch in there and a few other bits and bobs for your entertainment. Once again another Serene approved room, I have come here a few times to do my daily reading of library books.

Thank you for reading this report, I hope it was useful to a good handful of you readers out there. Until next time, Serene Omori out!

Users who are viewing this thread