mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Sewer exploration

unidoggle

Level 4
unidoggle
unidoggle

[A video would start playing]

[There would be a dramatic intro with pictures of the sewers and Hazel saying in a dramatic voice]

“The sewers. The sewers is not only a dangerous place full of gang territory, but it’s an underground labyrinth full of little secrets and entrances to places all over Karakura. Today, I, Hazel Jones, will be exploring this labyrinth and hopefully not dying.”

[The camera would focus on Hazel standing at the back entrance of the school by the sewer entrance at the back of the school. It would be early morning and no one would be around. You could only hear Hazel and the sound of birds chirping.]

“Hello Karakura, I hope you are all having an amazing day! As you can see I am at one of the entrances to the sewer. This one is probably one of the more well known sewer entrances as it doesn’t involve that much searching or swimming through sewer water to get through. So let’s get in and explore!”

[Hazel would take a deep breath clearly scared to go in, she would then climb down the ladder and gag a little at the smell]

“it stin- I mean, it doesn’t smell great but I’m excited to explore more of this underground maze. As you can see, it’s not the best looking place down here and there seems to be a lot of shi- feces down here but as you can see already there are two ways we can go from here, one way seems to lead towards some stairs going up and the other way seems to be a dark hallway leading to what looks like stairs going down. Down in the sewers there seems to be abandoned bathrooms, abandoned offices, and even abandoned testing facilities, perhaps on animals or maybe on humans.”

[Images of the abandoned rooms in the sewer would appear on the screen, like the one below.]

“The sewers can lead to many places in Karakura, you can go in the sewers at the forest and come out on the beach on the other side of Karakura. If you want to get anywhere without being seen, the sewers are most people’s first choice. That is why it’s so dangerous to come down here, it’s filled with gang territory and secret hideouts. There are many entrances and exits to the sewers, some in places you would not expect like Karakura school, down an ordinary street like where I came in and many more.”

[The scene would flash to Hazel standing in front of an actual labyrinth maze inside the sewer. It would seem very dark and there would be an eerie silence every time Hazel stopped talking. The background would be a mixture of stone and stone bricks, and there would be nothing else that you could see around her except the entrance to the maze.]

“So I have been exploring and wandering around the sewers for quite a while now and I have found an actual underground labyrinth, it appears to be dark inside and there seems to be many routes to go.. I think I’ll go in…… So I have been wandering around in this maze for around half an hour and I think I’m lost.. have I seen this place before? Damn it I have. So I have just been walking in circles trying to find an exit or what this leads to. Currently I’m lost though.”

[There would be a clip of Hazel from above walking around the maze and not finding any exit. It would speed up and some clown music would play over the top of the clip]

“So it’s been around 3 hours and I’m still quite lost.. I’m fairly sure I have seen this wall here 5 times already but I’ll keep you updated on what happens. I think this is a new place I haven’t been! Maybe it’s the exit, oh wait no, no it is not, another dead end. When people say stick to the left in mazes as it always helps you get through it, that’s a complete lie, I have already tried that. Oh wait is that the exit? Yes finally!!! After 3 hours of wandering mindlessly around that maze I have found the exit and by the looks of it, it looks exactly the same as the place I came in through but at least I’m out. Here is some advice to some viewers out there, don’t just go into a random maze because you may get lost for hours.”

[The scene would cut once again, this time showcasing a black screen and Hazel mumbling under her breath, it seemed like this was not supposed to be recorded but was accidentally left in anyway]

“Oh shoot.. I think I am going to have to unfortunately wade through sewer water, as there is no other way to go without going into the sewer water. I knew this would come eventually but I’m still just as grossed out by it. Eww the sewer water has some chunks in it, this is so gross. I guess I will just go through here until I find something.”

[The scene would cut once again and this time Hazel would be stood in a colourful corridor, behind her would be many paintings and decorations. It would be quite bright and way nicer than the rest of the sewer that Hazel had been to before]

“So I think I have come across the ‘Artists Den’, it says that on the wall but i'm not sure. It appears to be full of wonderful graffiti and art. It has many great pieces and looks stunning. It seems that here is the the home of some talented artists of Karakura and a nicer part of the sewers, if it even is classified as the sewer, it’s off the main part of the sewer and leads to an exit but it doesn’t have much sewer water which I guess is a good thing. Also down in this artist's den there seems to be a small living area with a couch and some sort of fridge, there also seems to be some Polaroid pictures hanging. Perhaps someone lives here. I’m going to keep exploring.”

[The scene would cut again, this time to Hazel was standing about knee height in sewer water with a big pile of feces next to her and some room with an ominous vibe to the other side of her. It would be dark but Hazel would be holding a flashlight and it looked like she was telling a horror story at a campfire]

“I have come across my first abandoned place! It appears that I have come across some abandoned lab.. it is covered by a glass screen which is slightly obscuring my view of what I can see but it looks like some sort of experiment that was going on, it seems like this place hasn’t been touched in years especially since right next to it there is a big pile of feces. It also appears to be covered in vines and moss. I think that this was an experiment of sorts. It has 3 ventilation systems that I can see but that is not nearly as sinister as the place I found next to it.”

[The video would descend into pure darkness and you couldn’t see anything. You could only hear Hazel breathing slightly heavily and talking with a scared voice]

“I crawled through a small hole into the room next door to discover a place covered in vegetation but scattered among the vegetation is blood. There is a trail leading it towards a door that when you open it, it’s covered in blood. All over the floor and up the walls is blood, I don’t think this blood is old and it stinks so much. I’m going to leave before my blood gets added here. I don’t wanna die yet.. I’m too young!!!”

[The scene would change to Hazel standing in an abandoned corridor with dim lights and a creepy look. There would be five doors, one would be directly behind Hazel and lead into something with a bright light illuminating it.]

“So it appears I have come across my next abandoned place but it's a slightly more sinister place. It looks like some jail cells each marked with a number next to the door and a lever above that opens the metal door into the jail cell. There are 3 cells labelled ‘015’, ‘016’, and ‘017’. Inside the jail cells are what looks like someone’s basic necessaries. There seems to be a sink and a toilet with a few signs on the walls saying stuff like “There is only one way to be free”, “May I find salvation in these dark waters”, “Good thoughts, good words, good deeds” and probably the scariest sign “I should never have swam down there.. Now I will surely die”. There appears to be a chamber at the end full of some hot lava substance. Maybe doing a report on the sewers wasn’t such a good idea… There is some passageway dug out in one cell. I don’t think I have anything to lose anymore.. might as well.”

[The scene would cut to Hazel stood in the abandoned train station in the photo below]

“The jail cell lead to what looks like an abandoned train station. It has a blue and white theme and it has many sleeping bags all over the floor and dimly lit fires. There also seems to be another entrance or exit.. oh wait it says private property.”

[The scene would cut rather suddenly to Hazel standing outside of the sewers, the same place she entered. Except this time it would seem to be mid-day and there would be quite a few people in the background walking around and staring at Hazel who was very dirty.]

“I think I’m going to get out of here before I die and before I get too lost down here. I am going to go back to my apartment to clean up, Have a nice day Karakura!
Hazel Jones signing off!”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread