mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | SIMP STORY LEVELS CRITICAL

FadedMoonlight

Level 60

What is something that comes to your mind when you think of Karakura High? Is it the empty classrooms? Is it the rampant violence that happens every single day? Is it the vast library of student submitted stories? Maybe you’ve picked up a book from the floor inviting you to some random gang or family that will be forgotten in a month, if not a week. If so, then you’ve likely come across a ‘black sheep’ among the faculty. A story known only as ‘Sako Simp Story’.

The Triple-S was written by an unknown student and has over TWO HUNDRED confirmed copies. The story is a fanfiction focusing on the romance of Karakura High School receptionist Sako Akori, who was titled ‘Employee of the Month’ multiple times throughout their career at the school. The origin of the story is unknown, however it seems to be in extremely high supply.

Faculty have begun to take action against the ‘Simp Story’, as according to sources, detentions have been given out for being in possession of the fanfiction. This is, in no way, shape or form against Karakura High School’s rules and it seems that their reasoning behind it is due to the stress that it has put upon the person featured in the fic, Sako Akori.

What I find to be the most interesting about this fiasco is not the story itself, but rather the supply of stories. As you may know, use of a Karakura High School printer costs anywhere between fifty to seventy five yen. I find it VERY unlikely that the stories are being printed by a student as faculty members are exempt from this paywall. But, to affirm or reject this idea, I spoke to the ‘victim’ himself, Sako Akori.

Marilyn
So, Mr. Akori, when did this problem begin?

Akori
I believe they first began popping up around a couple of weeks or so ago now.. It began with a certain student running up and handing copies to faculty... Then within a day or so, students were finding multiple copies and handing them in at the reception.

Marilyn
So, there's... quite a few copies of this fanfiction. Why do you think that is?

Akori
As we are still unaware of who the author of such a piece could possibly be, there is no way to know the reason upon its creation or for why there has been such an effort to its distribution. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a convenient act of rebellion.

Marilyn
So, as you know, all the printers in the school charge students before using them. However, there are quite a few 'Sako Simp Stories' in circulation... Do you think that a member of the faculty could be helping the students with this situation?

Akori
If there was, I wouldn't be surprised if Yankov Ivankov is the one responsible. He took great pride in reading the story right before my eyes!

Marilyn
Interesting... have you personally read the story?

Akori
Unfortunately, yes I have. Upon it being first handed to me, I was unaware of the horrors which laid inside of its pages.

Unfortunately, Mr. Akori then ran out of the room before we could finish our interview. However, what he said was very interesting. They placed the blame on a faculty member named Yankov Ivankov, who is a computer science professor in Karakura College. I was unable to find Yankov to hear their side of the story, but I find it very interesting that a finger was pointed. Nonetheless at another member of faculty. This somewhat alludes to the idea that faculty have been playing practical jokes on each other for quite some time, which has been somewhat of a rumor in itself. Whether it be Asuka Deguchi hitting other members of faculty with her chair, or Jason Anderson rushing off of the stage after promoting ‘Allen Black for Prom King’, or Snoobs Wigglesworth going to ‘war’ with another class. These are only the things that have been confirmed, and many many more remain to be seen.

Have you read the Sako Simp Story? I was unable to find a copy of it during my search, but if you’d like to help out, please contact @FadedMoonlight or @JournalismClub on Onrain and tell us your opinion on it!

Users who are viewing this thread