mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | SPARTAN MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE OVER!?1!

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
1688591958133.png
( banner credit: kewsoh ♡)
Hello Saito Nation, today we’ll be discussing and congratulating the Spartans on their return to the spotlight most recently. With the new addition of the Male Football Captain, Lucio Perez, it seems that things have begun to take it up a notch just a bit. Starting from the topic of the back and forth rivalry itself, there’s been various interactions of fights, callouts, chants, and even people being crammed into LOCKERS (EVEN CATLOVER314 HERSELF)!!! Let’s start off with the Cheer tryouts not too long ago. . I know I wasn’t the only person that saw all the cheerleaders literally GO AT IT. . talk about cat fights. . Ruiz is SUCH a baddie for the way she took charge like that. . if you guys wanna see another kitty fight. . let me see some punching gloves in the comments. . xx
If you were lucky enough, you would’ve ALSO seen me dancing to Industry Baby (by Montero) on the mat while they all collected themselves. . It was great. Unfortunately, that is old news. . but what is currently the FRESH PICK OF THE CROP. . were the Male Football tryouts just a few days ago. The back and forth of the Bobcat and Spartan cheerleaders was nothing more than PURE GOLD.

I’ve attached an audio of it. . and for those of you that don’t have your headphones on. . I’ve included a transcription of it. . (YOU LOSERS, GET SOME AIRPODS OR SOMETHING)

[!] The audio began in the middle of a whistle being blown, followed by some game callouts, running and distant yelling. . most likely on a field. [!]

YASU: BOBCATS BOBCATS. . WHO IS WHO?! CAN’T TELL THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PICK ME CREW. THIS ONE BLONDE AND SO IS THE NEXT, Y’ALL LOOK LIKE [LONG BEEP] PESTS.

CASSIE: SO THAT THE NEW FOOTBALLERS KNOW THAT CHEERLEADERS ARE MEANT TO BE ATTRACTIVE!! WITH ONLY YOU HERE, THEY’D BE REALLYYYY DISAPPOINTED

YASU: CASSIE, CASSIE WHO? LAST TIME I CHECKED.. STRAIGHT OUT THE ZOO! YOU NEED TO MOVE, THERE’S NO PLACE FOR YOU!

ARABELLA: BOBCATS BOBCATS I SEE YOU HAVEN’T LEARNT, YOUR CHANTS ARE STILL CHILDISH, AND STILL BAD EARNT. YOU YELL A LOT, WHY MUST THAT BE? NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THE LEAST FAVORITE TEAM!

YASU: YAWN YAWN, KEEP ON TALKING. THE ONLY THING Y’ALL NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IS THAT [SHORT BEEP] SMELL FROM YOUR ARM YOU NEED TO BE BLOCKING.

[!] A long whistle was heard, “BLUE BALL!” [!]

CASSIE: YASU, YASU, WHAT A [LONG BEEP]!! HER ONLY TALENT IS BEING A SNITCH!! ALWAYS ON SOMEBODY’S [SHORT BEEP], SHE’S PROBABLY GETTING READY TO CALL IWAO AKIHITO TO THIS PITCH!!!

REINA: YASU YASU - WHICH ONE IS THAT? THE HIDEOUS BLONDE OR THE UGLY LOOKIN’ RAT?!

[!] End of audio. [!]
Now. . if you want my honest opinion, Saito Nation (and catlover314 fans, hey yaaallll), some of these chants started sounding like Dr. Seuss rhymes. . and I love Dr. Seuss! But I can’t lie when I say these Spartan cheerleaders need to step up their chant game in their practices. . maybe their new captain can help!111!!!!

Next, the BRAWL in the nurse’s hallway:
[!] An audio of various voices screaming their heads off, along with there being some clear lines of (supposed) school faculty informing individuals to clear the area and go their separate ways. . There was a sudden pause in the clip. . followed by sudden gasps. . “THAT PROFESSOR JUST PUT HIS HANDS ON A STUDENT!!” and the screaming pursued once again. It sounded like something heavy had struck wood, and the recording ended abruptly. [!]
Originally, it started off as Spartans slamming Bobcats into lockers. . then more and more of each side came to join in. . until professors and teachers came to break it all up. . Not only that, that one professor that tries to be cool and basically act like a teenager? He GRABBED HARLEY BEX!!! So everyone (and I mean everyone), pulled out their phones and started recording to see what he’d do next. . but guess what, everybody? HE LEFT!!! HE LEFT!! RIGHT AS THE DEAN SHOWED UP!

Now. . onto our last topic of discussion. I can’t lie when I say the Spartans really are doing their due diligence, not only in school but around town. I’ve included some pictures of graffiti I saw around the area of the Bowling Alley. . I’m not sure who did the one of Lucio’s head, but I’m definitely going to get that made into a banner.

They even sprayed over one of my paints. . but whatevs, I’m not mad (I AM). Speaking of the Spartan captain himself, I was able to catch him for a quick word of inspiration towards his fellow Spartans. . and a line of advice to us ‘Bobsh–ts’ (as he called us):
[!] The rain was heard cascading down upon a grassy area. . the squeaky hinges of a playground swing heard in the not-so far off distance. A deep and harsh voice, with a heavy American accent (that threw off the pronunciation of his Japanese) was heard. . most DEFINITELY that of Lucio Perez: “Well, jus’ keep up being them. My team is [LONG BEEP] great, and I couldn’t ask for better boys about. For the Bobcats? Oh, they can jus’ go [SHORT BEEP] ‘emsevles. Stop riding Bex and Sparks’ [SHORT BEEP].” [!]
All in all, since the Spartans are no longer standing as still as their armored mascot. . I would like to say that it is now our turn, Bobcats, to move our game piece on the board. Let’s show them the real meaning behind ‘red and black.’

Anyways bye y’all. . I think Honjo clogged the toilet again!1!! ⋆

Last edited:

ymir

Level 5
lustgutz
lustgutz
Omega+
personally, too much Yasu slander in this

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_