Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

As a former councillor and council president, I look at our current council’s and faculty's struggles... and I do not understand them at all; I was ruthless, but regardless, that is not to say that the authorities of the school have not been put between a rock and a hard place as of recent.

Karakura High has always been infamous for its, Types of students, ranging from sassy, adored team members, to hated, heinous delinquents who do nothing but terrorise our students and faculty for the fun of it; This report serves to go over the struggles our councillors and faculty face each day, perhaps to make some of you who think they are above the rules for whatever reason feel bad because I don't care about your feelings!

Morning

Morning is the most peaceful time for our faculty members, but every storm has a calm; This part of the day, our authority spends its time preparing classes, food, supplies and their heads mentally for the day which intends to come down hard on them; each second is a build-up towards something more sinister, something that could make or break them.

8:30 comes, and guerrilla warfare ensues. Students are now required to attend school and hell breaks loose, the ratio of students to faculty and councillors is on average 25 to 1, quickly outnumbering them, as delinquents and ne'er-do-wells flood the halls and courts; This period can happen quickly and overwhelm our faculty and councillors.
Midday

During mid-day, the sea is at its most consistent, waves of our misdemeaning students come and go and the detention list racks up further and further; Assault, Intoxication, Disrespect, reasons which come up over and over.

Classes take place and those who believe they are above the rest attend; Highschool is specifically known for its rowdy classes, and to think that this is the generation leading on into all our futures as a nation becomes a worrying thought which sits, burns and seethes in the back of your mind, sizzling like water on a heated pan.
Day End

The day's end approaches and those who were caught during the morning and midday approach the culmination of their journey; Detention.

Some call it torture, others call it just penalty; students who end up there call for more enjoyable detentions but for what, to serve as a calculated crutch towards their misguided conduct, a reciprocal system which awards its culpable with a rationale to resume their inept behaviour, no, it is tormenting, and that is the way it will remain until those who are accountable can comprehend their actions.

Mee

As councillors, what would you say is your most pressing issue within the school to date?

Bee
Generally, just... All the violence and such I see within the school; There's a lot of it. I don't think I've ever gone a day without hearing of some form of it.
There's a lot of hatred too, and stuff... Unfriendliness.

Jiyura
Oh... Definitely drunk students. They're getting a free pass to alcohol, which we're dealing with every single day!

Hitomi
Dealing with you know... Crime-related people. They are making situations always very hard- When they are fighting or things like that.

Yotsuba
Honestly, the violence on campus is ridiculous. More should be done about it.

Hitomi
We need more cameras... seriously.

Bee
I second that.​

Mee
What do you fear most as councillors?

Bee
Getting shoved in lockers.

Jiyura
When they see us as a target instead.

Adeline
When students don't seem to care about detention or punishment; The masked students just run away.​

Mee
What would you say is the hardest part of your day?

Mitchell
Crowd Control... Making sure the students don't- you know... Go rogue. That exact thing happened today.
First time I got genuinely mad at students.​

Mee
Seems like that's a reoccurring theme to our authority, what about you, professor?

Guillaume
I'd say fights and my outside life being brought into my work life. Students love to bring in my personal stuff and it spreads.
I know we have to stay professional for the kids but it would be nice if the 'respect school faculty' rule were enforced more.​

Mee
Ah yes, I did overhear someone earlier as the door opened, shouting about someone's wife.

Mee
Would you say that the morning is worse than your afternoons here? The other way around or something different entirely? And why?

Mitchell
Afternoons are worse, because that's when Detention starts, and some of the kids here are INSUFFERABLE.

Guillaume
...Well I like detention actually, I don't mind the angry kids and the tasks..! Troubled kids need some sort of authority and rule in their life, so...
I hate the mornings It's too boring! Afternoons are the best for me.​

Mee
Very different answers there!

Mee
As faculty, what is the worst thing you deal with on school grounds?

Mitchell
The Delinquents, so caught up with what's their rights and what's not; it boils my blood that they threaten to bring us to court just because we're doing our job.

Guillaume
Lying, People saying they didn't do something and then seconds later, they commit the very thing they claim they didn't do.​

Mee
now, as faculty, if you could change one thing about the school to perhaps ease this or stop it, what would you change or implement?

Mitchell
There's nothing I can and want to change, to put it simply, If the students want to better their future lives,
they will do so and I'll help them towards that, but If they don't, then I can't and will not help them.

Guillaume
I wouldn't change anything either. But if that's Owen's answer.- My only personal opinion on that would be maybe we should have some type of Life Class,
or detention task if they get detention. Instead of math, maybe they could write three things they would like the better about themselves.

Guillaume
As teachers, professors, and faculty in general, we're supposed to care about what they write or do for the tasks, I just think it's only reasonable to show care in change.

Mitchell
I can tolerate change if it's visible, but sometimes they don't want to and remains ignorant, and that's where I can't help them.

Guillaume
Well... That's where change is hard.​

Mee
Intriguing; Are we to give up on those students who refuse to change?

Mitchell
Obviously not, but If they refuse to be helped, then I can only comply.

Guillaume
Never! Students wanting to change is one thing, students not wanting to is another. We just have to try harder... Tolerate, harder.​

What can we do to change this, and bring the weight off the council and the faculty?

Right now, you can act when needed; Do not sit idly whilst students break and bend the rules, this is home turf and we can choose control, our ability to speak up can never be taken and you shouldn’t sit in fear of the consequences, and those Above our faculty, sitting in the chairs; Make more drastic decisions, Banning masks and treating it with suspension was a step towards a better school for us, but you need to start walking and begin running if you want to keep up with these students without moral compass.

@CinnamonRoll
have something to report? 030-195-6598
@Journalism

Vexosphere

Level 18
vexosphere
vexosphere
Notable
so lame u didn't put cutting hitomi hair part in "What do you fear most as councillors?" smh.

Users who are viewing this thread