mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | The Balance Between Academics and Athletics

Sp0kyZ

Level 3
Sp0kyZ
Sp0kyZ
Rich

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be in sports at Karakura? How do our amazing athletes manage their time between school work and sports? Here we listen to the perspectives of different athletes from a variety of sports teams at Karakura!

Sumi Ishida - Track Captain - 18 Years Old

A transcript of the interview would be presented below

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Okay! State your name, age, and sports team!"

Sumi Ishida - "Hello, My name is Sumi Ishida, I am 18 years old, and I'm the Karakura High School Track Captain."

Chiyo K Komatsu - "So Sumi, what has your experience been like as an Athlete at Karakura High School?"

Sumi Ishida - "It's been good! The other athletes are really nice and supportive. We get to try a lot of different activities. There's a nice sense of comradery." She’d pause for a moment and then continue, "I'm especially grateful for my team, they're all really lovely.”

Chiyo K. Komatsu - “How has being in sports contributed towards your school experience?

Sumi Ishida - "Well, I've gotten to know a lot of other students through sports, it's made me feel much more connected with the community at school. Additionally, the exercise has done well for my health. I find I have more energy since starting Track, which has been nice for getting through the day-to-day. I always look forward to having practice with my team, it's one of the highlights of my week."

Chiyo K. Komatsu - “Alright! Thank you so much for being my first VICTIM.”

A photo of Sumi Ishida would be pinned below
Screenshot (1375)-min.png

First, we start with Sumi Ishida! The amazing captain of the track team! From her perspective, being on a sports team at Karakura has given her a sense of place with the members of her team. Along with that, being on a sports team has also allowed her to be more connected to others around the school! Her health has also improved from track! Overall, Sumi’s experience seems to be one of the many positive experiences in the athletic section of Karakura!

Elizabeth Tuffin - Basketball Captain - 18 Years Old
A transcript of the interview would be presented below

Chiyo K. Komatsu - “Okay first, state your name, age, and sports team!”

Elizabeth Tuffin - "I'm Elizabeth Tuffin, I'm 18 years old, and I'm the captain of the female bobcats basketball team!"

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Nice to MEET you Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "Nice to MEET you too!”

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "So Elizabeth, how has your experience been on a sports team at Karakura High School?"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "It's good! I do sports and stuff!"

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Could you elaborate more?"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "I mean it comes with some responsibilities like showing up to practice and staying good, but other than that it’s pretty fun most of the time! Except for when we have conditioning. But it helps with out hot girl summer bods!"

Chiyo K. Komatsu - “Do you think being part of a sports team has contributed to your academics or hurt them?”

Marrow (Bird) - “Caw! Cau cau!”

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Very thoughtful of you, Marrow!"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "...I feel like it's absolutely contributed to my academics, in a good way! I feel better about myself and overall I can focus easier in classes during my season!"

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "That's very interesting! What would you say to others who are worried that sports teams can hinder their academic ability?"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "I'd say to them to stop being such nerds! Like, have some fun!”

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Let me rephrase that, what ADVICE would you give them?"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "Oh! Only Join a sport if you think you can juggle your time between school work and practice or games!"

Chiyo K. Komatsu - "Alright! Thank you so much for participating in this interview!"

Elizabeth Tuffin - "Word."

Screenshot (1397)-min.png

A photo of Elizabeth Truffin would be pinned below

According to Elizabeth, similarly to Sumi, being in sports has also contributed to her academics! She is able to focus in classes and balance her school-sports life while keeping up with her academics! It’s also increased her confidence and kept her in shape!

The overall advice given here is that joining a sports team is pretty beneficial to your academic life and health in general! Being involved in a sport can get you to be more active, thus improving your mental, social, and physical wellbeing! If you aren’t involved in a sport right now, maybe it’s time to start thinking of joining one! Karakura has a wide variety of sport’s options ready for you to join! Just look out for their team tryouts and openings in their roster!

Users who are viewing this thread