mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | THE BEST OF 2022

Maini

Level 5
qmaini
qmaini
Rich

‘’The end of the year is almost on its way!.. What? I'm sorry, what day is it?’’ -S.B
14/1/2023

Hello to the people of Karakura! I’ve completely lost track of time, It's already the new year.. How crazy is that? Am I right? Today we’ll be going over my favorite academic events that happened during this entirety of the school year. 2022 to be specific. I’ll also be mentioning some of other students’ favorite events and speaking about it with all the information I can get! Happy new year to you all and I wish you the best - Lets get started.

We started off the year with the prettiest fireworks in the world. I could see them from my apartment balcony all snuggled up in my bed. It was a memory to remember.

I can't imagine how people would have felt with the fireworks blasting right in front of them, THE SHOCK!

Going straight into the highschool Cliches, we’ve got the Annual Seasonal dances! Every year there are at least 4 dances hosted, One with a spring theme, One with a summer theme, One with a Fall/Halloween theme, and one with a winter theme! The decorations kept getting better as the years went on, Out of all of them - My favorite one had to be the Spring ball one.. and I didnt even attend it! My Ex-roommate sent me so many photos and I only wished I could've been there. Such events like dances are never to be missed! I went along and asked so many students what their favorite events were, And the dances were always mentioned. Thank you to the Staff and Council for helping set these up!

The club rush was also another school related event, Getting all the students together and sharing their interests. Finding out about other hobbies and skills that they maybe never tried, And finding out if it’s for them or not! The whole club rush was hosted on the baseball field and it felt like a maze when I tried to go through it. Not even the signs helped me find my way around! Surely, it was a rush. One thing I definitely recommend when spending your years in Karakura high and Community college is joining a club. You make unforgettable memories and the bestest of friends ever. PROMISE!

The pep rally had everyone excited for the upcoming tournaments that were going to happen then! All the journalists came together and individually wrote about said tournaments, actually. You should check mine out! I documented the volleyball one. I have to say, The Pep-rally was entertaining, and the tournaments were even more entertaining!

I was lucky enough to spot a bunch of people in one place! So I went ahead and asked each of them what their favorite events were.

Aurelie De La Fontaine : ‘’Personally, I found them all boring.’’

Serena Santarossa : ‘’Personally, I enjoyed the sports events. I’m not rather sporty myself, But it was nice to see our athletes have a bit of friendly competition! The Basketball tournament, and football. Too bad they kicked Akiyama.. She was the coolest player in my opinion.’’

Professor Aleksander M. Horowitz : ‘’The Faculty party, It was fun. There were drinks and music, There were awards given to faculty, Like Teacher of the year, Professor of the year, Caretaker of the year, and Employee of the year.’’

Fae Blackburn : ‘’I liked the dances, But it might seem overrated.. And this isnt SCHOOL PLANNED.. But what about the stabbings and ghost activity? That was interesting!’’

Sayori Bell : Now, I have something to say about that. Was it really not school planned? It’s no secret that Ex-Professor Hallward was some sort of government spy on the school regarding the Satomi Kato Incident. Right? How many people knew about that? Raise your hands!!

October was one traumatic hell of a month for so many people in Karakura. Things like ghost activity where ‘’Can't believe it till i see it.’’ can't even be used because it was happening so often to the point it was hard to miss! A past report was posted by Ko Kinoshita on the Satomi Kato incident. It is SUCH a read and I definitely recommend you to check it out after this one. As well as Katsuhito Saiky’s Report on ‘’Karakuras Frightest Fright Night’’ Where stabbings had occurred from said ghost after the fright night dance! I would never wish the things I witnessed during October upon anyone. Sent shivers down my spine, But it really did complete the whole Halloween feel. Am I right?

Now, let's stop dwelling on the past and make some new memories. Yeah? Happy new year everyone, And I wish you all the luck! This is Sayori Bell signing off.

Demurity

Level 35
zara zabroda after putting her whole cheerussy into the tournaments and then leaving town

final year on the server was awesome though, thank you to maria for giving the sports factions the time of our lives & qmaini for putting together this article

FqllenFocoozo

Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+

‘’The end of the year is almost on its way!.. What? I'm sorry, what day is it?’’ -S.B
14/1/2023

Hello to the people of Karakura! I’ve completely lost track of time, It's already the new year.. How crazy is that? Am I right? Today we’ll be going over my favorite academic events that happened during this entirety of the school year. 2022 to be specific. I’ll also be mentioning some of other students’ favorite events and speaking about it with all the information I can get! Happy new year to you all and I wish you the best - Lets get started.

We started off the year with the prettiest fireworks in the world. I could see them from my apartment balcony all snuggled up in my bed. It was a memory to remember.

I can't imagine how people would have felt with the fireworks blasting right in front of them, THE SHOCK!

Going straight into the highschool Cliches, we’ve got the Annual Seasonal dances! Every year there are at least 4 dances hosted, One with a spring theme, One with a summer theme, One with a Fall/Halloween theme, and one with a winter theme! The decorations kept getting better as the years went on, Out of all of them - My favorite one had to be the Spring ball one.. and I didnt even attend it! My Ex-roommate sent me so many photos and I only wished I could've been there. Such events like dances are never to be missed! I went along and asked so many students what their favorite events were, And the dances were always mentioned. Thank you to the Staff and Council for helping set these up!

The club rush was also another school related event, Getting all the students together and sharing their interests. Finding out about other hobbies and skills that they maybe never tried, And finding out if it’s for them or not! The whole club rush was hosted on the baseball field and it felt like a maze when I tried to go through it. Not even the signs helped me find my way around! Surely, it was a rush. One thing I definitely recommend when spending your years in Karakura high and Community college is joining a club. You make unforgettable memories and the bestest of friends ever. PROMISE!

The pep rally had everyone excited for the upcoming tournaments that were going to happen then! All the journalists came together and individually wrote about said tournaments, actually. You should check mine out! I documented the volleyball one. I have to say, The Pep-rally was entertaining, and the tournaments were even more entertaining!

I was lucky enough to spot a bunch of people in one place! So I went ahead and asked each of them what their favorite events were.

Aurelie De La Fontaine : ‘’Personally, I found them all boring.’’

Serena Santarossa : ‘’Personally, I enjoyed the sports events. I’m not rather sporty myself, But it was nice to see our athletes have a bit of friendly competition! The Basketball tournament, and football. Too bad they kicked Akiyama.. She was the coolest player in my opinion.’’

Professor Aleksander M. Horowitz : ‘’The Faculty party, It was fun. There were drinks and music, There were awards given to faculty, Like Teacher of the year, Professor of the year, Caretaker of the year, and Employee of the year.’’

Fae Blackburn : ‘’I liked the dances, But it might seem overrated.. And this isnt SCHOOL PLANNED.. But what about the stabbings and ghost activity? That was interesting!’’

Sayori Bell : Now, I have something to say about that. Was it really not school planned? It’s no secret that Ex-Professor Hallward was some sort of government spy on the school regarding the Satomi Kato Incident. Right? How many people knew about that? Raise your hands!!

October was one traumatic hell of a month for so many people in Karakura. Things like ghost activity where ‘’Can't believe it till i see it.’’ can't even be used because it was happening so often to the point it was hard to miss! A past report was posted by Ko Kinoshita on the Satomi Kato incident. It is SUCH a read and I definitely recommend you to check it out after this one. As well as Katsuhito Saiky’s Report on ‘’Karakuras Frightest Fright Night’’ Where stabbings had occurred from said ghost after the fright night dance! I would never wish the things I witnessed during October upon anyone. Sent shivers down my spine, But it really did complete the whole Halloween feel. Am I right?

Now, let's stop dwelling on the past and make some new memories. Yeah? Happy new year everyone, And I wish you all the luck! This is Sayori Bell signing off.
DUDE SERENA IS GONNA MAKE ME CRY SHE IS SO SWEET D:

Users who are viewing this thread