mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Trouble at the Shed!

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Trouble at the Shed!.png

12/3/22
F. Aomatsu

Saturday night, every Bobcat in the school recieved a notification on their phone. How do I know this, you may wonder? You'll never know!

Arriving at the scene, I was met with my one and only best friend, Miku, the captain of the Bobcat Football Team! Music erupted from the area, as many citizens heard as it started. People began gathering around the area as a commotion between the Bobcat Team and the Spartan Team started. The shed was allegedly taken over by the Bobcat Teams and used as a party area.

In a sudden, Chancellor Masuo, the Spartan Football Captain, pulled out a metal baseball bat, uttering out the words, "You want to see fighting? I'll show you fighting." The male attempted to climb over the DJ stand to get inside but Bobcat Football member Aioka Chiyoko had managed to push him back. Between all that fighting, Ida Montoku fell backwards onto the music controls, grabbing Emil Sauer and tumbling off of the DJ area along with him. The music came to a full stop as they did so.

A group of Spartans supposedly went to the Bobcat's bowling alley as the fighting was still happening, whatever happened there, I don't know- guess you'll have to ask around!

In the middle of the fight, my fellow journalist, Katsuhito Saiky called me, asking for a spray can. To this day, I still haven't recieved it back. Whatever he did with those spray cans? Who knows?

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Chancellor Masuo saying, "THERE'S A BEE!" as he swung a bat at it.

Insults from either side began to flood the conversation as Ida Montoku took a bat out. Why are there so many bats, jeez!

"Classic Spartans, obsessed with fighting."

"Look how many bobcats there are compared to Spartans."

"Y'know how pathetic that is?"

"Obsessed with fighting? Sure, but you fuckers are at our spot."

"Oh nooo, what ever will happen, I was playing baseball at the shed."

"It's got some blue color, sure, but you don't own the forest. You see something you don't like and you take out your bats."

A swing at Emil Sauer's head was made by Ida, using the baseball bat. "Swing batter batter batter!"

An argument about the use of bats quickly started when the bat was swung.

The bat was eventually taken by Aioka Chiyoko and passed to Miku Masuo as she ran away with it.

A threat of "reporting" the bobcats was made by Ida for stealing his bat. The Male Bobcat Captain began to speak. "That's odd. go ahead, I'll make sure to let my father know you constantly beat my members with a bat. Criminal record for Mr. Ida Montoku. . yikes!"

Abruptly, Ida reached his arm out, taking Sora's phone from him! At the same time, a yell came from one of the jocks, "KPD!"

Yonio Masuo Schwarz, the commissioner of the police department, came in and yelled, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?"

Sora quickly reached back to regain his phone as a few cops raided the area.

"BREAK IT UP NOW!"

An quiet insult came from Ida, "What are the pigs doing here. . ."

The fight was eventually broken up as some family drama quickly came and left the conversation.

Obviously, I don't have all the details, but that's all I've witnessed. Don't come at me saying what, Bobcats are better! No, Spartans are better! This is biased! It's not. But have a greaaaaat day, Karakura!​

Last edited:

AppleSimp

Level 11
AppleSimp
AppleSimp
Omega+
I say we section a whole part of the city off and just throw all the Spartan jocks in there Batman Arkham City like

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
In the middle of the fight, my fellow journalist, Katsuhito Saiky called me, asking for a spray can. To this day, I still haven't recieved it back. Whatever he did with those spray cans? Who knows?
only one person made the connection of this so far

Users who are viewing this thread