SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Volleyball

Maini

Level 5
qmaini
qmaini
Rich

Summer Volleyball Tournaments - 2022

“Match point!” -22/07

[!] The Camera would zoom into Sayori Bell, Reporting by the beach. People were faintly talking and laughing in the background [!]

“Hey! It’s Sayori reporting. The date is 22 July, 2022! The summer volleyball tournaments are about to begin in a few hours so let’s take a closer look at what's going on! Currently, The teams are practicing at the beach, Warming up and taking scrims against each other for a little friendly adrenaline to pump through! I personally think the female Spartans are gonna win, They’ve worked pretty hard and bumped their way up.” Sayori introduced the report and her opinions, Before moving onto the next topic. She said; “I believe volleyball is a pretty exciting sport, Really gets me up on my toes just waiting to see what happens next. And it requires quick thinking too!” She said, Enthusiastically.

“Before we begin, let’s fill this empty time gap with information! What is volleyball and the basics of it?” Sayori questioned, Shrugging with her shoulders. She then held her palm open down beside her hip… Reading off of it? “Well.. Volleyball! It’s a game with six players separated by a net! So.. three on three. It’s considered a summer game, And i completely agree with that!” She finally closed her palm. Getting an idea of what she was going to inform the audience with. Smiling at the camera. “There are basics to playing volleyball correctly, As well as normal moves you should know! Like Passing, Setting, Serving, Blocking and Spiking! Those are the basics, But there will obviously be more to learn. as well as rules! but hey.. Ehem- We’re here for the tournaments.” Sayori chuckled the last words out, Clearly not up for explaining much more.

“Here are some photos that Emiri Miura took before the tournaments, Showing the Spartan Males and Females! and.. Sumi?” -S.B
(PHOTO CREDITS : Daiisy_)

“Woah! Look at that last photo… Those cheerleaders better watch out!” -S.B

[!] The introduction clip ended, Finally moving to the Volleyball Courts. Sayori Began speaking.[!]

“Hey there, Again! Right now.. The A teams are getting ready on court, It’s exciting to be able to see all of this happen! Currently, Our A teams are…”

Males A BOBCATS: Niko Kirigaya, Rikuto Makoto, Ryota Makoto
Males A SPARTANS: Rin Kirigaya, Tokutoro Montoku, Julio Sanchez

Females A BOBCATS: Sumi Haruki, Noelle Athien, Emiri Miura
Females A SPARTANS: Soyeon Seijuro, Sumire Uesaka, Yuko Ai, Chloe Evans = (SUB)

“And- Look at that! The tournaments are about to begin! Which means … So is the first set!”

SET ONE
[A]

Set 1 Males : Game : 25 - 22 | A vs A
Bobcats Males win Set 1
“Now this game was extremely nerve wracking! Such a close call.”

Set 1 Females : Game : 16 - 25 | A vs A,
Spartans Females win Set 1
“Sumire and Yuko were working together for that final hit to the win! The perfect dump, I might say.”

“As exciting as those first sets were.. The second ones are starting right now!” Sayori screeched her words out in no formal manner.. Reporting on the game.
“Here comes two! BRACE YOURSELVES!”

SET TWO
[A]

Set 2 Males : Game : 18 - 25 | A vs A
Spartans Males win Set 2
“Tokutoro serves and Niko saves it on the other side! But he and Ryota fail to get it over the net.”

Set 2 Females : Game : 26 - 24 | vs A
Bobcats Females win Set 2
“After a “oh my god what the hell is happening” game, One point decides the winner! And Emiri DUMPED it right over Sumire! Grabbing that set win for the Bobcats”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH”

SET THREE
[A]

Set 3 Males : Game : 23 - 25 | A vs A
Bobcat Males win set 3
“Ryota serves! And Rin Kirigaya fails to receive, Basically handing the point to them.”

Set 3 Females : Game : 23 - 25 | A vs A
(Chloe Evans SUBS for Soyeon Seijuro)
Spartan Females win set 3
“Sumi serves before Yuko saves it and passes it to Sumire, Sumire performing a perfect dump.”

BOBCAT MALES A WIN 1-2
SPARTAN FEMALES A
WIN 2-1

[TOURNAMENT PHOTOS]
(all taken by me)

Cheerleader Performances

“Spartan Cheerleaders perform a beautiful cheer! To the song Break my soul, By Beyoncé. They started off in an X-formation and performed the rest , While singing along to the song! And they managed to also use props, As in the benches for further space! It sure was a sight to see.”
-
“Bobcat Cheerleaders performed an amazing cheer too! To the song ‘Don’t Stop the Music’ By Rihanna. I personally didn’t catch much of it but from what I heard.. It was amazing! They never fail to impress.”

“Those performances sure helped us catch our breath and enjoy ourselves, But here comes the B team!”

Spartan B Males : Sota Asugawa, Daichi Asugawa, Nathaniel Blackwell
Spartan B Females : Tzivi Russo, Mei Adashi, Ryumei Yokoma

Bobcat B Males : Kazuhiko Seijuro, Chris Masuo, Ryuuri Takeguchi
Bobcat B Females : Ahnjong Garcia, Maki Watae, Aiya Hinode, Wonhie Kohana'nui

B-Team Sets

Bobcat Males B
win by 0-2

Spartan Females B win by 2-0

“Now.. I don’t think any of the teams were actually destroyed! There were so many close games and that just means they all did so well, I’m really proud! But now, The Male Bobcats and The Female Spartans are moving to the finals! But which Team will play it? A, Or B? And here are the results! Male bobcats A will be going against Spartan Females B.”

FINAL GAME
Spartan female teams B vs Bobcat male teams A
Simple commentation included.

Set 1 Finals :
Game : 16 - 25 | A vs B
''The bobcats grab a head start as the Spartans soon follow up with them! But it’s not enough… The bobcats were clearly speed running it.. and up by a lot. They won the first set by 16-25!''

Set 2 Finals : Game : 21 - 25 | A vs B
''The bobcats are shooting their way up really fast! It’s almost overwhelming .. And the Spartans manage to catch up point by point but they keep being won over! Most points are being carried by our beloved Mei Adashi, While the bobcats are really focused on teamwork! But slowly, The Spartans work together and grab that set win. 25-21''

Spartan females B win set 2 , set score is 1-1
''Set three is upcoming! This will be the last set of the tournaments.. Which will decide the winner!''

Set 3 Finals :
Last Game : 25 - 14 | A vs B
''Mei serves for the first move! Rikuto saves it and Ryota dumps! grabbing the first ever point for finals. Go bobcats! They go up by a lot… While Spartans still drop at 0! Once the bobcats scored point 6.. Spartans finally grab the next point! I have to say, This final set is extremely overwhelming. Spartans call a timeout at 9-18.. My hunch was that they hoped that would throw the bobcats off of their streak! But I'm not sure if that’s the truth, Even though it sort of worked! Clearly Not enough.. All the Spartans could do was go up by 5 points! Until the bobcats took their final run… The win! Set 3 ended in the points 14 : 25''

“And with that, The bobcat Males win the karakura summer volleyball tournaments of 2022! We are all so proud of them and all the other contestants! Every game performed was filled with overwhelming excitement and we want to thank them all for their hard work. This is Sayori Bell signing off!”​

Users who are viewing this thread