What is your Minecraft username?:
BlackMarketRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
ilovekurtworld

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
Usually I'm on almost all days of the week, and usually during both early and late hours. I'm usually readily available on a 24/7 basis as long as I have nothing important happening. I've spent a lot of time and effort on this server getting to where I am now, and will keep it that way for as long as physically possible.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, if I'm correct it was back in 2021-2022 for Major OOC Toxicity that has since been fixed, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As the School Nurse, you're responsible for providing medical assistance and care to the students and staff. The role will usually consist of being able to assess and provide first aid when possible, for things as minor as bruises and cuts all the way up to broken noses if needed, and addressing any situations or emergencies that are ongoing on school grounds. Some other tasks can include disciplining students, making sure school rules are followed, and being responsible for educating students in overall wellness to ensure a safe and welcoming environment for everyone in the SRP school community ICly and OOCly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I started roleplaying around the age of 9, and would frequently write stories in my free time. After I got older I got into Discord TextRP, and also roleplayed on other platforms like Wattpad and Animo, and got into games that had to do with roleplaying, like D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) and a variety of games on other websites for the sole purpose of being able to experience different types of roleplay, ranging from simple CasualRP to FantasyRP, RomanceRP, WorkRP, and MedicalRP. Roleplay has been one of the main things in my life that I’ve done not only for fun, but as a hobby that I don’t plan to give up any time soon.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the School Employee faction because not only can I get more types of roleplay from different perspectives, but as a school nurse, I can contribute to the welcoming and nurturing environment that SRP gives in its various faction roles. I also enjoy roleplaying as a healthcare professional and interacting with others in a school setting as I used to do so through the form of text chat roleplay and story writing. Most characters I use have some info on medical aid, whether it was major or minor that was gained by studying books, flashcards, and utilizing online resources gathered ICly and through their lore- and I wanted to expand on this, using this job as a way for their medical knowledge to broaden just a bit more. Not just for lore purposes, but for improving overall RP on said subject.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.29660/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.33902/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-3.41857/ Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-episode-2.42028/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-slot-app.50075/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-language-app.50103/ Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12.

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Giving a rather stern look, they'd exhale, giving the student a light reminder that all school staff do their absolute best to aid and assist them in their school life, and to watch their language in an attempt to get the student to stop. If continued they'd immediately threaten detention if the behavior wasn't corrected, giving the student one last chance to correct themselves before calling someone to deal with said student, no longer wanting to feed into whatever reaction the student wanted from them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Tokito would first start off, yelling to break off the fight and getting in between them, diverting their attention to them and making sure to remember any faces in the likely case one or both parties run away. They'd then access any injuries and ask both sides their story on what happened, and provide proper punishment depending on the severity, which could vary from a simple detention, to SLT meetings if it becomes a continuous issue between either both or one party.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
After closely assessing the situation, Tokito would try to diffuse the situation, bluntly telling the said employee that what they're doing could cause risk or even harm to them, whether it be physically, or from a work perspective, addressing the fact they wouldn't hesitate to get someone of a higher rank to address the situation further before reminding the co-worker it's their responsibility to maintain a safe and professional workspace- not just for the other staff, but for the teenagers they care for, keeping in mind that this act could have a lasting effect on their views of KHS. After monitoring their fellow employee for a bit longer to make sure it doesn't happen again, if they spot the event recurring, they'd immediately go to higher-ups, addressing the issue and explaining how they priorly warned them about how they should be cautious in what they're doing.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While in the break room, Tokito would normally make small chats with their fellow co-workers and delve into their side studies of advanced medical care, wanting to make sure they're prepared enough for when they want to try for EMS. It's rare they're actually exhausted, but in the unusual case they are, they'd spend their time enjoying a cup of coffee and quietly finishing off any work remaining on their laptop, wanting to be ahead just incase it was ever needed.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
carefully examines the cut, gently palpating the affected area. &f&o"Anything hurts when I touch it, or feels numb?" &uThey said, reaching for the first aid kit and popping it open, snapping on a pair of gloves and selecting supplies before sterilizing the wound using a cotton ball dampened in rubbing alcohol, soon after applying a gauze, followed up with a simple bandage, giving a few words of &f&o"You're doing great!" &uand &f&o"Almost done!" during the process before offering a lolly in reward!

/me would tap hastily on the computer, pulling up any past medical records submitted to the school- allergies, medical history, disabilities- anything that would seem to aid in figuring out what steps to take next as they waited on EMS to arrive, having already done the normal check of vitals and physical examination- coming to the conclusion that they'd need to wait for further notice from paramedics.

/me A soft sigh would come from them as they leaned on the office chair, tapping away through spreadsheets and timecards of their shifts before they glanced up, looking at the injured individual through the window, immediately jumping from their seat to get the door, ushering them inside to sit down on a bed. &f&o"Mind telling me what happened while I get some supplies set up? It would be helpful to know if I need to call higher staff for this!" &uThey said, taking an ice pack from the freezer as they pulled the radio off their waist.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tokito Moretti-Kurabu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr or Mx.

Preferred Name:
Tokitio
Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Major(s):
Nursing
Minors:
Psychology, sociology

Nationality:
French-Japanese
Known Languages:
French

Backstory
Angelina Katsuhito was born on March 26th, 2004 in Paris, France with French and Japanese descent. At a young age her parents moved to Karakura for the affordable housing, not minding the crime rates that their child would soon be exposed to. It was suspected that Angelina may have had autism and ADHD, but her parents neglected this, thinking that Angelina showed what they thought was normal behavior, such as verbal and physical stimming, not learning to talk as fast as other children, horrible social interaction, problems with focus, and more that developed later on. Since she was non-verbal during her childhood, her parents would let her study JSL and French flashcards and books- so despite her bad verbal skills she was very capable of reading and sign-language, and during pre-school and elementary years she learned Japanese to somewhat blend into the town of Karakura to seem like a normal citizen.

Despite all she went through, she was still committed to what she did best, getting the proper care to maintain her disabilities while studying in hopes of getting a degree in criminology or preparing herself for medical school with the main goal to pursue a job within that area. Although she did get into some trouble now and then, she was still dedicated to what she loved most, taking inspiration from a school nurse who had eased their way into Angelina's life, making themselves her biggest role model. From that point on, Angelina would heavily study anything that had to do with health care, wanting to be just like who she admired the most.

Sadly, her dream was paused when she was forced to move back to France on the account of her mother- Yuri Kurabu who was now seemingly off the grid, only known since she had been missing for what had seemed like months with no leads, alerting the concern of Angelina. Heartbroken and unmotivated, Angelina moved back to France where she'd eventually go on to embrace the fact they were transgender, now going under the name of Tokito Kurabu and advocating for the mental health of said minorities.
A few years passed where Tokito stayed in France, now actively trying to get an education in healthcare using books, online classes, flashcards, and any other available resources while juggling multiple jobs in an attempt to make a living as they did their studies.

After a shocking call from delivering the news of a now dead friend of theirs that lived in Karakura, Tokito packed up, moving back into the town with the new motive to be there not only for the last few remaining friends and family that lived there- but with the goal of wanting to make a difference, whether it be as minor as breaking up a fight, or as major as saving a life. Soon after moving back, Tokito had met yet another role model, an EMS worker who had taken them in as they built back up their life in Karakura, allowing Tokito to come to them if they needed guidance or just simple lessons in basic aid.

After years of lessons and studies, Tokito immediately went to try their hand at being a school nurse, intending to use that as a way to kickstart their new career as a healthcare worker who wanted to make sure that KHS students had someone to go to- not just for injuries, but also as a person that people could look up to when they needed guidance.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After a while of being at KHS, and learning quite a bit of medical knowledge from classes in an attempt to aid those I dearly care for, I plan on using this as a kickstart into my medical career! I want to use this as an opportunity to ease into medical care before I really start to go for bigger things, like applying for EMS Doctor or perhaps moving up to being a surgeon over time! Not only can I care for kids that go to the school, but I can be a role model for those who seek that too, and perhaps they can also share the same passion I have for medical care.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be considered for the role of school nurse because of not only my background and personal experience, but my resilience and empathy making me able to connect with students who may be facing similar challenges like I did back in my childhood! Additionally, my dedication to promoting health awareness of all kinds not only goes with the values of KHS, but can make or break a kid's future. With my resounding clinical skills and compassionate approach, I'm sure to make a lasting difference in the lives of students I care for.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application

If possible, may this application please be but on PENDING as I wait for the return of someone? They are currently dating this character, and we'll have to talk about the IC conflicts of what may happen when they return.

Do you have any questions?:
  • Do nurses get training before starting officially?
  • What is the standard attire for nurses? (Casual/Formal wear?)
  • Are you able to change what character you use for your school staff if something came up? (IC recov, OOC/IC conflicts, etc?)

• Can you GangRP using a different character via the /character command? If so, are there any special rules that must be followed (other than standard server, combat, and gangRP rules?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread