mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Nurse Application - Qtly.

dollflies

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
: qtly

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): THONGBARBIE#8715

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server: I would like to think that I’m decently active on my alt ‘THONGBARBIE’ I log on whenever time allows me to or after school.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No, I have not been banned nor do I plan on getting banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge this and completely understand it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A school nurse performs a critical role within the health aspect on school grounds. A role that includes many things including, assisting students with anything from headaches - wounds, and overall make sure the student’s health is a priority. Promoting health and safety within the walls and help children and teenagers to develop some sort of knowledge on how to take care of themselves and others.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I’d like to say that I have plenty of experience of roleplay carrying in my backpack, I’ve done many scenarios where detailRP is required and I’m not afraid to roleplay when the time is needed. I’ve done a lot of roleplay within the cheerleading aspect too; Involving certain cheerleading moves or stunts, along with simplistic dance moves. I’ve celebrated my one-year anniversary on the server a month or two ago, so along the way, I picked up many different aspects and ideas of roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.38614/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-language-application.37207/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/blechhs-college-councillor-application.36805/#post-115496 (ACCEPTED IN DMS)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language.36699/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.35392/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.32208/

DENIED:
I used the wrong format in one of my applications and that’s why it got denied but I, unfortunately, can't find it.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
As of now, I have the role of College Bachelor (Cheerleader).

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: She’d react calmly and wouldn’t allow her personal feelings to choose how she’d react towards the student. Nathifa would NOT fight fire with fire, but rather try to soothe to student down; However, if the verbal assault continues she’d start handing out a warning that this behavior is not acceptable with a firmer tone of voice but still remaining a soothing aspect to her figure. Despite her first warning, let’s say the student continues; She’d add depth to her warning, that if it this irrational verbal usage is continued, detention will be served, and finally. . If this student is incredibly stubborn- They’d be sent to the detention room, easy as that. But throughout this, Nathifa would not curse back nor have any kind of harsh words in her sentences; but keep her temper relaxed and cool.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: In a situation like this, the key is not to get injured yourself and not allow the situation to advance further. Nathifa would use her strong tone of voice to catch the attention of the students nearby, to then hand out a solid warning that to stop or detention will be handed out to the people involved. It doesn’t matter what brought these people to act out in fighting but no arguments should be met with violence, especially on school grounds. Nathifa would inform of the rules that no fighting is allowed on school property and if they don’t stop immediately that they can head themselves to the detention room. However, if the situation escalates, She’d call a higher-up to help her handle the situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Nathifa would inform the said employee what they’re doing is immature and not appropriate for someone in their position, especially on school grounds. If the behaviour continues she’d contact a higher-up since it’s not much she can do herself.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Nathifa is a relaxed and kind soul who’s not the brightest when it comes to jokes, she’s not afraid to voice her opinion on matters or subjects and that’s one of her many positive traits. She’s not hard to miss in the employee break room with her physical charms and strong voice, she’s difficult to not lay your eyes upon.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &6tucked away her hands beneath her arm in a folding motion as a disappointing painted her figure, an immense gush of air released from her mouth. . Siiigh. She narrowed her eyes towards the disobeying student.

-
/me &6drew her eyebrows together into a secure knot on her golden complexion as worry washed over her features in the student’s direction, upon observing the wound on the said person’s knee, she’d press her lips together. .--
She would deposit her med-kit onto the ground as she’d drop down onto to one knee- not to propose but to take care of the student’s wound, for the starters she’d snap on disposal gloves onto her hands, to avoid adding any kind of infection onto the wound.

/it &6Once ready to act, she’d soak a cloth in clean water to dab over the said sc****, cleaning off any junk from it! Yuck. Then she’d smack a bandaid on and call it a day

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Nathifa Naki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Preferred Name: Nathifa.
Religious Denomination: Atheist.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Doctoral degree.
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Nursing.
Minors: Chemistry, Mathematics, Psychology

Nationality: Egyptian.
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Arabic
Other Languages: Japanese.

Backstory

Nathifa Naki is a 30-year-old Egyptian female who defines herself as straight. She has a post-graduate degree in medicine.
Physically, Nathifa is in pretty chubby shape. She is very short with golden brown skin, accompanied by locks of black silky hair and enchanting chocolate eyes. The most eye-catching of her figure would be her immense curves that flowed nicely with her whole figure and overall personality.

As a young Nathifa grew up in a very strict Christian household along with her grandparents who took custody of Nathifa when she was at 6 years of age and took her from her comfortable home in Egypt to the faraway land; JAPAN! From there her grandparents enrolled her in a ballet class, where she ended up spending most of her free time; And it turned out to become one of her many interests! Even when she enrolled in school, ballet would still be a part of her - But once she hit puberty, all those changes began twisting her youthful body to a curvy aspect, and in her ballet teacher’s eyes; She was no longer fit to play the role of a dancer due to her size which caused some sort of insecurity within Nathifa, BUT! She overcame this and started rocking her curvy-looking body in tight dresses and such! She was a huge interest for the boys AND girls in school but she was a huge book-nerd, spending her newly developed free time to study to what she was yearning to work with: NURSING! And that’s exactly what she did. . The rest is history!

Motivation for Joining KHS: My main motivation for joining KHS is to make an immensely positive impact on the students attending Karakura! The student’s growth and learning experience are what really motivates me to work within the learning school environment. I want to leave my footstep within these walls of education by helping the students along with their career of knowledge and make sure that their health and happiness are prioritized to the max.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I’d like to say that I am a very enthusiastic and gentle person but I’m not afraid to put the rougher gloves on when needed. I am very flexible when it comes to most things which I can with experience say that some people just aren’t as flexible. Student health and care are extremely important to me and are prioritized in my work, I won’t let my personal feelings get involved during work hours and I think that’s what makes me unique to the other applicants applying, and therefore should be accepted.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread