Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school nurse is someone who takes care of Students when they are sick. A school nurse has a big responsibility because they have to make sure all kids are healthy and fit.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I do a lot of roleplays, but in this kind of roleplay, no.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I mostly do a lot of roleplays on creative servers. Whenever I do a roleplay, I try not to get out of character the slightest bit. I take roleplays seriously, as I take real life seriously.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am somewhat familiar with what my job does. My job is taking care of childeren when sick. If they aren't feeling good, I will take their tempature, and give them the required medicine. My job is a big resposibility because in order to help kids, you have to go through a lot of training, and put a lot of hard work into your time.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I tell them very calmly "This is only a warning, Please stop cursing. Next time, there will be a consiquence."

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I react by saying "Ok" But I preform that job with caution.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I tell them that they should not be doing what they are doing, and I go to ducks to let him know what is going on.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Dr. Sophie
Chosen Job: School Nurse.

Motivation for Joining YHS:
As a kid, I struggled with ankle problems, and much more severe health problems. I got sick very often, and I was easily injured. I want kids to know that it's ok to get sick, or get injured. It's not the end of the world, and the school nurse is always there to help.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I feel as if I am responsible, and have a good reputation on this server. I can be kind to kids if they are sick or injured, while doing my job at the same time. I won't be rude or just say "Oh deal with it"

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
You have short answers in the OOC section, and you put not enough detail throughout the app.
Re-apply in 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread