TitaniumStars
TitaniumStars
[OCC Section]
In Name Game:

PipPlayzGamez

School Employee Role You Are Applying For:
Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?:

I log onto the server everyday, and spend many hours on. (4-6hrs)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

No, I don't have TeamSpeak3, but if it's required I will get it.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, I have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

No, I have never been banned, and I plan on keeping it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will often come on, as it has been part of my schedule for quite some time.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I recognize that I can be fired. I will do my job as asked to make sure that doesn't happen.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As the role of School Assistant Nurse it is my job to make sure student at YHS are happy and healthy. When they arrive in the nurses office I would ask, "What can I help you with today?" and see what I can do to fix their injury or even illness. Also as Assistant Nurse I will help the Head Nurse will anything she/he would need.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I have experienced school role-play's before, but not as complex as this sever. That is one thing that I love about this server. Its so diverse from the others. The people here are so much better and helpful from the ones I'd experienced. Although I was Admin on those servers I never had as much fun as I do here.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The experience I have in general is the way people act, almost like a improve. Acting is my passion and this helps me get better. Also since I was admin on other servers I understand how to work as staff.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am familiar with what my job does. Helping others is keen thing everyone should know. I've watch children before and help when they have gotten sick or injured. I also know how my job runs because I've experienced it before in my real life. Who hasn't been to the nurses office at their school. It just something everyone should know how to do. Although all my nurse did was give us Ice for everything. "Have a cough here is some ice for that", I know what to expect.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would first politely request the student to stop what they are doing and tell them their consequences if they kept on continuing their poor behavior. If it continued I'd tell a respected co-worker like the Vice- Principle to help with the problem. Then hopefully the student learn their lesson.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would accept the School Principals request and if it were to get to dangerous for me to do by myself I'd kindly as a co-worker for help. If there is no one to help I'd report back to the Principal and tell them the situation.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd ask what is the problem and if they we're okay. If things were to not go as planned I'd take the situation into my own hands or even ask some to help if needed. If the Co-worker fought back I'd make sure everyone around was safe and ask for someone's assistance.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Nurse/Dr. Woods (Pippin Woods)
Chosen Job:
School Assistant Nurse

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I'm 13. I know that I'm young, but I understand what I am applying for and can assure you that I can get this job done. I am more mature than most kids my age and know taking this job will be a great priority. Hopefully my age doesn't make you decline my application.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over the other applicants because I know I can get the job done. Staff or no staff I would do what I was told and without any bickering. Most kid my age aren't mature enough to take this position. I think I would be a great fit and I'd get along great with my Co-Workers.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
I'm 13. I know that I'm young, but I understand what I am applying for and can assure you that I can get this job done. I am more mature than most kids my age and know taking this job will be a great priority. Hopefully my age doesn't make you decline my application.
You must be qualified to be a Nurse / Nurse Assistant. Such as being older than 13 (20 - 45)

Re-apply in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread