Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name: KenzuuChan

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Every Day

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I have school and after school i usually go on the server no matter what so your have a %100 on me.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Assistant Nurse that helps kids that have gotten into trouble and have gotten hurt or injured. I will most likely want to deal with sport injuries.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do. On my friends old roleplay server I had been a teacher for him and he had atleast 20 people on and I was a amazing teacher so I wanted to be a nurse now because its the second best thing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing on role play servers because they have had different kind of personalities as servers and roleplays so I have dealed with a lot of kids and people who role play with a lot of different things.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Someone that has to help kids or adults with their injuries and to at least keep people safe.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I simply just ignore the student and tell a teacher about the incident and then have them talk with the kid about it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I immediately do the job with no hesitation because he is my boss and i have to what is asked of me.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would simply just tell my boss (aka the principal) about the suspicious behavior about the employee.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Kayla
Chosen Job: School Nurse Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have heard a lot of the schools job recruiting and how people are treated there and I thought I had to work up to having to be as nice as possible to everyone and mostly the teachers/employees are so nice that I can't stop thinking about this job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over others because I have mostly more experience than others, honest, loyal, kind and of course really appreciative. I don't think you have to pick me before others but if you do i really appreciate that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread