Tae

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Bonies

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?:
65% atleast, with Try atleast 2-3hours during the days after college and 5hours in the weekend.

Do you have discord?
Yes, ser. I do! Oof#9237

Do you have a microphone? Yes, i do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope, I don't think i have yet been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I will try to come often as possible when i'm finished with small business in real life. After that i am free to do whatever i like to do.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, i am very noted about that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The role as being a janitor, to ensure that we/ i keep the buildings, room, toilets, garden, courter and everything within the area of Karakura High. To make sure that everything are clean. Students, School's employers are pleased and happy.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have experience in sort things like this. But perhaps not on this server, I used to roleplay as a slave on another RP server, while doing cleaning duties for his master.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My most or best experience in roleplay situations, are the fact to be very socialization with the enviroment.

Are you familiar with what your job does?
If so, describe it:
As a Janitor. I will take my duty to clean anything away within my enviroments, clean the floors, mop the floors, take action to clean the toilets and making sure that Karakura High, school employers and our very beloved students stays hygiene.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic,
how do you react?:

My reaction to focus that i will keep doing my work properly, any action they make will turn my face to just focusing to clean the school. In worst scenario, I would go take this to the Officer manager or Teachers and explain the current situations.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Listening to the School principal has to say and note everything he'd says and making sure that i follow his instruction,task without any problems.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Doing my very best to aid the person, by talking in slow tone and doing the very best to calm the situation. If not, I would call the nurses, to help out with the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Tae Yung
Chosen Job: Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
He was born in a rich family, but he was the only hated child, amoung them. He was forced, abused and trained to be very disciplined member of his family, manage all the trash-duties. Clean every singel rooms in their house as a servant-​

well one day, he ran away from his home with some money, to make sure he got something for living. Then he stands before a huge board of differents advertisement from Karakura H.S seeking for Janitors to work for them, Tae would immediately accept it, because it was something he was good at, good at cleaning. So he sent his interview paper through a mailbox with the adress on. Now the game waits and Tae would wait for his application to be reviewed.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

My work has been done over many times, from childhood and up to now. Theres no one that could have the great artwork of me sweeping through the hallways with elegance and passion. From being the hated child to the man i am now today, i gurantee you, that i could make the school cleanier than it is today. Staff of Kakgura High, I thank you atleast if you read through my application in this poorly paper, it was something i only had.​

Sincerly, Tae Yung.

Infold

Level 153
Hello @Tae,
After thoroughly looking through your application, I've decided today (08/09/2018) to come with a conclusion on your application to become a Janitor on Karakura High School. Below this said message, you'll find my view on this application and after my judgement.

- Your application has a spelling errors here and there.
- Your application lacks the grammar of a proper applicant.
- You made an error on the "Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:" by putting the last sentence "If so, describe it:" on un-bold, I know this might have been accidental, but you should
always make an effort to check back on your application.
- Your application has poor structure and formatting.

Denied
You may re-apply or apply for a new job in seven (7) days. (15/09/2018)

Users who are viewing this thread